Zieppi
Knight
Knight

Why should I win in the gladiatorial arena?

Sat May 12, 2018 5:56 pm

This is a bug, or I do not understand something?

MOON
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Re: Why should I win in the gladiatorial arena?

Mon May 14, 2018 9:05 am

The speed of accumulation depends on the ranking of your server

Zieppi
Knight
Knight

Mon May 14, 2018 10:47 am

MOON wrote:
The speed of accumulation depends on the ranking of your server

Are you kidding me? Or you just blind? Or you just troll? Server rank 150>80>52. And everywhere 27/h!

MOON

Mon May 14, 2018 11:38 am

Because rewards don’t change for every ranking
For example (not in-game real data)
1 >>> 42
2 ~ 10 >>>30
11~ 50 >>>25
51 ~ 100 >>> 20
101 ~ 500 >>> 10
501 ~ 5000 >>> 5

Zieppi
Knight
Knight

Mon May 14, 2018 1:34 pm

Do you really want me to believe that the 50th and 150th place awards are the same?! Okey, how about REAL DATA?

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Mon May 14, 2018 6:50 pm

So it seems as if the battle ranking does NOT matter on how many competitor coin you will receive per hour. What matters is only what server you are on from what I can determine from these posts. I am on server 2 and receive 27 per hour. Previously in Epic Arena, the coin values went up or down depending on your server ranking with more given at rank 100, 70, 50, etc. This gave some reason to battle for a higher spot. So Zieppi is correct in his assessment that there is no reason to battle for a higher spot.

So the Gladiator Arena as a replacement is somewhat of a disaster. It takes too much time to configure five teams for battle for no increased reward. Battling across servers could have been better, but Lilith messed up totally in all other areas, including initially not letting us battle for eight hours. The rewards given are LESS than the Epic Arena where we received ten more per hour. And you limited the maximum coin we can collect without adding new heroes for trade (with Adeline at seven stars, I now have NO heroes in this shop that are not seven star, and I am F2P).

Lilith really needs to decide if they want its players/customers to like the game/developers and not just have a reputation as a pay to win game that caters only to big paying customers. For example, there have not been any NEW heroes for monthly login OR Ancient chests for about three months. They are recycling old ones which is a sign of inattention or laziness. It certainly is causing more players to quit. Many of the big spenders in my guild and server have cut back their spending because of this loss of players. They all purchased seven star Ezio, Prince of Persia, Batman, and had every CS hero and now have only 3 star Superman, Flash, and are not trying hard for the newer CS heroes. They are spending on other games because of this loss of game balance.

Zieppi
Knight
Knight

Mon May 14, 2018 7:09 pm

Dude, you're a f2p player, and you have a 7* vulco?

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Tue May 15, 2018 6:56 pm

Oops... Sorry for misinformation. I do NOT have Vulko at 7, but 4. I do use all coin I can, but have accumulated 22k coin at 27/hr while buying all his SS. There are a few heroes I am still upgrading, but some are left behind as worthless in the different shops. Most of the good heroes through ancient chests do not have SS available anywhere, including Alecia, Morfir, Gremor, Rodan, Chrona... Lack of new F2P heroes makes the game much more boring than it used to be.