divino
Baron
Baron

This game is only random at battles

Mon May 07, 2018 10:48 am

But not at shops and farming.

Have you already noticed that battles are all random, arena, same team, same guy, 1st battle horrible defeat, 2nd battle flawless victory, sky fortress, same team, try lose,same team, try lose, same team, try lose, same team, try lose, same team, try lose, same team, try lose, same team, try lose, same team, try lose, same team, try WIN!.

But shops and farming are not random, Tsuki in shops, sure man, but i see 1 tsuki once each 3 days, the other suckers appears everyday but himi the only one i need and the game knows, appears very little, also, are you farming the item for the awakening, the more close you are to the 80 fragments the less fragment you get, when you have less fragments you can get 5-6 in 3 sweeps, when you have 76 fragments i can asure you will get only 0 or 1 fragment sweeps. My advice? refresh stage only when they give you at least 2 fragments of item, 2 fragments? refresh...2 fragments? refresh...1 or no fragments? stop refresh and see you tomorrow lilith sucker.

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Re: This game is only random at battles

Mon May 07, 2018 11:24 am

*pretends to be shocked* oh really battles are random? lol duh they are >:P

divino
Baron
Baron

Re: This game is only random at battles

Mon May 07, 2018 11:54 am

Quaky wrote:
*pretends to be shocked* oh really battles are random? lol duh they are >:P

My rant is:

Things supposed are based on skill and power (battles) and shouldnt be random, are random.
Things supposed to be random (droprate and heroes in shop) are clearly not random.