decado
Knight
Knight

Re: May hero chest instead of new hero

Mon May 07, 2018 12:12 pm

This month login rewards haven't been thought over - shitty hero chest + blue egg (rant from Sylphi explains all I had to say actually...). Is our new admin / community mngr reading the forum? Because I haven't seen a single response to several topics. Maybe I missed it horribly but the impression is there.

TimoribuS
Squire
Squire

Wed May 09, 2018 2:45 pm

They do not even care about p2w anymore.
They just want more and more money.
Greed in its highest instance.
Today, May 9th, there is only an awards event for purchases and to buy superman, no other that does not need to spend money is active.

Last month they only bothered to launch new heroes paid as flash, superman and although they released a heroine who totally took the swing out of the game, they shit at the May calendar awards.

Attached is a print of how Ursula completely took off the swing of this game and yet no hero who can at least try to survive it. Elador / Mirah / Petros are no longer efficient if Ursula is in the arena.

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Wed May 09, 2018 2:55 pm

TimoribuS wrote:
They do not even care about p2w anymore.
They just want more and more money.
Greed in its highest instance.
Today, May 9th, there is only an awards event for purchases and to buy superman, no other that does not need to spend money is active.

Last month they only bothered to launch new heroes paid as flash, superman and although they released a heroine who totally took the swing out of the game, they shit at the May calendar awards.

Attached is a print of how Ursula completely took off the swing of this game and yet no hero who can at least try to survive it. Elador / Mirah / Petros are no longer efficient if Ursula is in the arena.

Believe it or not, 3* Ursula is as strong as a 7* Goram and why I say that is because of the Atk. Growth. Go look at her stats at 7* it is like 21 and Goram is like 10 or 11. Then consider that she use spell rather than normal attack which even make her a bigger issue because she can actually do brust. Like me and other player had been saying, have they or have they not test out these hero first before releasing it? It is so outrageous! Then again you can only get her if you're vip 5 or higher through the CS and you arw wrong. They're still helping whale to win the game.
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Thu May 10, 2018 12:04 pm

Even VIP5+ it is hard to get. You have to either be rich or have a shit ton of luck.
And yes, 3* Ursula is excesively strong. We have some 5* and if she ults it is an automatically win. A 3* one fucked my whole full-HP team in an instant, and it wasn't even a weak team, only survivor was Valan and she did 50% of damage with that ult, which I think nobody can do that to awakened Valan. She is the worst hero ever.