LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Re: Sky Fortress's bs

Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:55 am

Quaky wrote:
Seriously, i had to reset level 8 ENTIRELY just cuz these whores Chrona and Adeline one shot me
I GOT SO MAD(no i am a calm person) like "make your heroes stronger" is not an excuse
A 7* pet equipped, fully runed, Enchanted O+2 hero gets destroyed by a fucking 5* O+1
no i am not looking for team suggestions i JUST WANT THIS SHIT TO BECOME EASIER "it's supposed to challenge the player" my ass even Arena is even more likeable and fun smh.

(ps. i ain't a noob, i CAN beat sky fortress anyday but fuck you i ain't paying you $3000000 to do so

Just bring back the "Valor version" of that tower at least those looked BRILLIANT, in the sky fortress you spend months and months trying to beat some WEAK looking team yet the rewards are just a small ass rock that u put on your hero to rune him/her lmao

before anyone dares to reply, idgaf about what you think about the Sky Fortress lol. Ya'll think the same just as me, Sky Fortress is worse than Hell lol

Quaky wrote:
Also, idgaf if you beat all 18 levels using f2p heroes, good for you want an oscar?

LMAO. I love these posts - made me laugh hard. Particularly referring to Chrona and Adeline as whores LMFAO :lol:

Sir, my hat goes off to you :mrgreen:
Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You
Current Primary Deck: Nilya, Sylphi, Kong, Malrath, Goram
Current Secondary Deck: Firehawk, Jasmine, Taurus, Tashi, Valan

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:11 am

Quaky wrote:
Reggelt wrote:

understandable lol, but for real don't call people names just cuz they are pissed off at a f*** ingame feature lmao(oh well i have to beat SF lvl8 all over again but meh rewards are trash anyway 100x 6 essence for all this hard work lmao)

I beat sky fortress 19 after 10 they mostly give 12x100 essence or Gaia Stone lvl20 is Gaia... But under lvl10 rewards are trash
Line chat helps a lot with the teams

And i just took down sf 8-4 again,gonna beat 8-3 and 8-2 tomorrow lol(totally utter stupid things no Deus)

Sometimes you are funny xD but well... still the same. You must be a child maybe.

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:18 am

DeusEx wrote:
Quaky wrote:
Reggelt wrote:

I beat sky fortress 19 after 10 they mostly give 12x100 essence or Gaia Stone lvl20 is Gaia... But under lvl10 rewards are trash
Line chat helps a lot with the teams

And i just took down sf 8-4 again,gonna beat 8-3 and 8-2 tomorrow lol(totally utter stupid things no Deus)

Sometimes you are funny xD but well... still the same. You must be a child maybe.

Bro, i am 20 xD
And believe me or not i am friendly to everyone i know(i know all of you even before i made my account lol didn't feel like making one last year or so but i still read everything 1 by 1 >:P )

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Tue May 01, 2018 5:45 am

Quaky wrote:
DeusEx wrote:
Quaky wrote:

Bro, i am 20 xD
And believe me or not i am friendly to everyone i know(i know all of you even before i made my account lol didn't feel like making one last year or so but i still read everything 1 by 1 >:P )

Bro which country you from?

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Tue May 01, 2018 9:55 am

LoneWolf wrote:
Quaky wrote:
DeusEx wrote:

Bro, i am 20 xD

Planet Earth

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Tue May 01, 2018 9:19 pm

Quaky wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:
Quaky wrote:

Bro, i am 20 xD

Planet Earth
I'm from Planet Earth too. We have so much in common :mrgreen:

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Wed May 02, 2018 12:57 am

The more I search on this forum it's the same people and all of us never get along...
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Wed May 02, 2018 9:55 am

Bayerz wrote:
The more I search on this forum it's the same people and all of us never get along...

I get along though

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Wed May 02, 2018 10:52 pm

Quaky wrote:
Bayerz wrote:

I get along though

I agree with you and the Tower of Valor should return.

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Thu May 03, 2018 6:01 am

20-2
Females only
Mirielle. .. It's hard... I am not sure if can do it with the heroes I have... I won't work on my 4* white fusion driller for 12 essence or a Gaia stone!