Quaky
Baron
Baron

Sky Fortress's bs

Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:27 pm

Seriously, i had to reset level 8 ENTIRELY just cuz these whores Chrona and Adeline one shot me
I GOT SO MAD(no i am a calm person) like "make your heroes stronger" is not an excuse
A 7* pet equipped, fully runed, Enchanted O+2 hero gets destroyed by a fucking 5* O+1
no i am not looking for team suggestions i JUST WANT THIS SHIT TO BECOME EASIER "it's supposed to challenge the player" my ass even Arena is even more likeable and fun smh.

(ps. i ain't a noob, i CAN beat sky fortress anyday but fuck you i ain't paying you $3000000 to do so

Just bring back the "Valor version" of that tower at least those looked BRILLIANT, in the sky fortress you spend months and months trying to beat some WEAK looking team yet the rewards are just a small ass rock that u put on your hero to rune him/her lmao

before anyone dares to reply, idgaf about what you think about the Sky Fortress lol. Ya'll think the same just as me, Sky Fortress is worse than Hell lol

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Re: Sky Fortress's bs

Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:38 pm

Also, idgaf if you beat all 18 levels using f2p heroes, good for you want an oscar?

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:24 pm

Quaky wrote:
Also, idgaf if you beat all 18 levels using f2p heroes, good for you want an oscar?

Well, it is possible. That just shows you are simply utter stupid. Many F2P players have beaten the SF.

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:01 pm

Well, it is possible. That just shows you are simply utter stupid. Many F2P players have beaten the SF.[/quote]

Don't even try to sound cool, I am smarter than all you fools here lol. this has nothing to do with stupidity at all who's the idiot now Deus lmao
Also stop calling people u don't know irl names on a fucking forum. that's weak
Also, before u quote i am not like the rest, so u better move on lol

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:47 pm

Quaky wrote:
Well, it is possible. That just shows you are simply utter stupid. Many F2P players have beaten the SF.

Don't even try to sound cool, I am smarter than all you fools here lol. this has nothing to do with stupidity at all who's the idiot now Deus lmao
Also, before u quote i am not like the rest, so u better move on lol[/quote]

I... I like this guy very much. LOL!
P.S Don't mind me, just checking and and reading through the Forum threats.
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:22 pm

I want the tower back why is Lilith so greedy people paying so much money why can't they give away sometimes free stuff with the tower? Red item crystal wood iron soul stones it was the greatest event they ever did! And the last one too it was maybe a year ago.... I don't think they will bring it back ever again...
They always saying they are making adjustments because it was too easy... I think they are just greedy or extremely incompetent

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:15 am

Reggelt wrote:
I want the tower back why is Lilith so greedy people paying so much money why can't they give away sometimes free stuff with the tower? Red item crystal wood iron soul stones it was the greatest event they ever did! And the last one too it was maybe a year ago.... I don't think they will bring it back ever again...
They always saying they are making adjustments because it was too easy... I think they are just greedy or extremely incompetent

Tbh, it SHOULD stay easy imo,What's gonna change if it gets harder? the same f*** items we get everyday will be rewarded in the end xD

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:18 am

Sylphi wrote:
Quaky wrote:

Also, before u quote i am not like the rest, so u better move on lol

I... I like this guy very much. LOL!
P.S Don't mind me, just checking and and reading through the Forum threats.[/quote]

understandable lol, but for real don't call people names just cuz they are pissed off at a f*** ingame feature lmao(oh well i have to beat SF lvl8 all over again but meh rewards are trash anyway 100x 6 essence for all this hard work lmao)

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:38 pm

understandable lol, but for real don't call people names just cuz they are pissed off at a f*** ingame feature lmao(oh well i have to beat SF lvl8 all over again but meh rewards are trash anyway 100x 6 essence for all this hard work lmao)

I beat sky fortress 19 after 10 they mostly give 12x100 essence or Gaia Stone lvl20 is Gaia... But under lvl10 rewards are trash
Line chat helps a lot with the teams

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:51 pm

Reggelt wrote:

I beat sky fortress 19 after 10 they mostly give 12x100 essence or Gaia Stone lvl20 is Gaia... But under lvl10 rewards are trash
Line chat helps a lot with the teams

And i just took down sf 8-4 again,gonna beat 8-3 and 8-2 tomorrow lol(totally utter stupid things no Deus)