javisss
Squire
Squire

is this game dead?

Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:33 pm

Hi, all.

I just discovered this game a month ago but i see that the the activity in this forums is pretty low and the activity in redit aswell. I see a lot of discussion about ptw so i wonder if im starting an already dead game.

What do you guys think?

thanks

norble
Baron
Baron

Re: is this game dead?

Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:53 pm

Not in my opinion. We have a pretty lively server. Most players join a guild and then have line chat with their guildmates for game talk and strategies and whatnot.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:32 pm

javisss wrote:
Hi, all.

I just discovered this game a month ago but i see that the the activity in this forums is pretty low and the activity in redit aswell. I see a lot of discussion about ptw so i wonder if im starting an already dead game.

What do you guys think?

thanks

Without doubt this game has lost a lot of players over the years (released June 24, 2015), however, there would still be hundreds of thousands (if not millions) still playing. What keeps this game going is frequent updates (at least once monthly), and also that fact that it's both F2P and P2P. Not many new threads or activity on reddit, but that's what happens once it loses it's appeal. I think it's still going strong and will continue to do so until the end of the year at least.
Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You
Current Primary Deck: Nilya, Sylphi, Kong, Malrath, Goram
Current Secondary Deck: Firehawk, Jasmine, Taurus, Tashi, Elric

ukoe
Squire
Squire

Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:37 am

The game is not dead, we have low activity here, but in game all colaborate with others.
If you have any question send a message here for all or on private. Its coming many updates every month, this game its great!!

spas2k
Knight
Knight

Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:17 pm

Game was far more popular when it wasn't an extreme example of pay to win for extreme amounts of money.

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:59 pm

Well... the game is kind/short of dead actually. Administration such as Henry (hengli) and other people seen to be gone or leave the game already. But whatever, at least the company is willing to put on new updates every now and then. I'm okay with that. Sometime these updates doesn't benefits player such as myself but who care (still an update).
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:09 pm

No but players are leaving all the time update once or 2 in a month so not dead just continuously dying.
With this update they cut gladiator arena coins and closed gladiator arena for one hour before rewards so I and many other who snipe last few minutes were f***ed over ( ̄へ  ̄ 凸

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:14 pm

Reggelt wrote:
No but players are leaving all the time update once or 2 in a month so not dead just continuously dying.
With this update they cut gladiator arena coins and closed gladiator arena for one hour before rewards so I and many other who snipe last few minutes were f***ed over ( ̄へ  ̄ 凸

Did they cut Gladiator mode out? Shit that's bad.
Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You
Current Primary Deck: Nilya, Sylphi, Kong, Malrath, Goram
Current Secondary Deck: Firehawk, Jasmine, Taurus, Tashi, Elric

Slyrk
Knight
Knight

Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:43 am

They just lowered the rewards for Gladiator's Arena with the most recent update. Players in the VIP11+ discord chat are quite pissed and we're trying to get Lilith to change it back but you know how long and weary conversations with their staff are... After 2 days they reply and deny anything is wrong, then you give them proof which they acknowledge 3 days later and so on..

As for the game; it's not dead. The subreddit and this forum are quite dead, but the player base just communicates on Discord and/or Line. If anyone wants to be added to the Line gameplay chat, add me on Line (blackbird325) and I can add you to the group chat. I don't check Line myself that often so it may take a couple of days for me to notice your request.

Ronin
Squire
Squire

Tue May 01, 2018 5:50 am

Reggelt wrote:

Well sniping is a cowardly practice, so good that they did that , but who stops you from sniping an hour earlier?)