Zieppi
Knight
Knight

My victory was stolen

Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQe2PFbCxiU
Anyone had similar problems? I am really mad. That was my "snipe".
And the second question, on second 0:13 hurok stops and goes the other way for a few seconds. This happens all the time!

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Re: My victory was stolen

Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:45 pm

Damn, Tashi killed everyone lol. .. Well, typical Lilith..There are always bugs everywhere, get used to it.
How don't you know why that happens with Hurok. @.@ It is because of OP Mirah and her OP skills.

Zieppi
Knight
Knight

Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:49 pm

DeusEx wrote:
Damn, Tashi killed everyone lol. .. Well, typical Lilith..There are always bugs everywhere, get used to it.
How don't you know why that happens with Hurok. @.@ It is because of OP Mirah and her OP skills.

I read her skills three times. Cant find. Help pls.)

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:11 pm

lol Mmmm, I don't know which of them is because I don't have her. But one of them protects her from some seconds from CC skills. The punch skill from Hurok is CC (stunning), so he gets confused for a second.

REAPER23
Knight
Knight

Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:10 pm

Yes DeusEx that is exactly the issue as you said (with hurok and mirah) it is a bug causing him (as you said) to get confused for a few seconds when targeting mirah with his stun punch that targets the hero with lowest star level. Don't expect it to ever get fixed. It should just cause the damage it does and be done with it. He does this also when targeting adeline, petros (with more than 50% health) and any other hero with control immunity. As far as your tashi goes though. All I gotta say is daaamn lol.. very nice showing on his part. Tashi has always been one of my very favorite free heroes. Ive never seen him ult. that many times in a battle though. Most 3 or 4. Yours ultimated about 6 or 7? Oh yes, before I forget as well.. I've seen that victory bug happen about 8474646373764647374535 times lol. Nothing new there. Sad but true.
I could go for a Cheese Burger right about now.... Just sayin