ashOck
Baron
Baron

Re: Salus's special event

Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:15 am

Have a final tally for my Salus chests. It took 12.2 k diamonds to get him to 5 stars (card plus 250 more SS). Finally got his card at 6500. Got a second card in next ten chest pull for 490 diamonds. Next 5000 did not get any more cards. This is about double what it took for Sarya and Mirelle. I went for it to get the awakening chest and the Goram card that came at 12k diamonds.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:38 am

Nady wrote:
Do someone else is interested in why he has magic attack and academy for magic like heroes? Does he even got any magic scaling?

My guess is that someone copy-pasted the wrong tree. His trees are clearly incorrect for him.

Nady
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:00 am

Thats make some sense. Might they will patch it.
My final thougths about this event: 8k diamonds needed for 5 star. Im fine with the result, the only bad thing, Im not able to get the last 1k diamonds for spender event in 2 days for the celestial potion. That would be the cherry on the top, but atleast I got a new hero with high scaling at 5 star with awaken + some puprle item and those essence what I still dont know where to use (lvl 93).

kojixahi
Knight
Knight

Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:03 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
kojixahi wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
I think the drop rate (for box heroes at least) has always been the same. Some people usually think "OMG I got him on the first pull, the drop rate was buffed!", other people think "OMG I didn't get him in 10 pulls the drop rate was nerfed!". It's just random really, I have seen people having luck with every single box hero until now, and others having bad luck.

I personally had good luck with the previous heroes, and bad luck with this one (4k diamonds didn't get any card, just got exactly 80ss to summon). On the other hand I see people everywhere in chat saying this is the easiest to get box hero... So yeah, random.

PS: This diamond spender has nice stuff so, even if it takes a while to get him at least you will get something out of it (namely gaia stones and the potions). But, as usual, spend at your own risk, if you can't afford it don't do it.

Stop taking shit. The drop rate is not the same, we're all aware you are a hug every Lilith apologist but have some decency dude.

My decency is very intact thank you.

If you had any decency yourself, and a pair of eyes, you would see that you will not find anyone more honest in here.

You are Lilith's little bitch. You go to extreme mental gymnastic and blatant lies to defend your master. If this is "decency" to you, you have very low standards.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:07 pm

kojixahi wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
kojixahi wrote:

Stop taking shit. The drop rate is not the same, we're all aware you are a hug every Lilith apologist but have some decency dude.

My decency is very intact thank you.

If you had any decency yourself, and a pair of eyes, you would see that you will not find anyone more honest in here.

You are Lilith's little bitch. You go to extreme mental gymnastic and blatant lies to defend your master. If this is "decency" to you, you have very low standards.

Everything I ever said in this forum is the truth, and the result of my own thinking. I have no affiliation with Lilith whatsoever. I can assure you, I have very high moral standards, and among my many flaws, being dishonest is not one of them, I have honour in what I say. If you had any sense of self-awareness you would read the posts carefully and maybe understand that you're being biased and making no sense. In my first post you criticized, in this thread, I made a comment that was neither positive nor negative towards Lilith, just a statement presenting facts that were happening at the time, and for which I have provided proof, in fact I personally was the most negative person among a group of generally negative people. And you call this "blatant lies to defend your master"? I think you do not went to the trouble of reading the content of the posts. Either that or you do not understand what is being said in a given context.

Or... you are simply clouded by your thoughts that whoever does not immediatelly agree with your mindless bashing is a "fanboy". But mindless criticism, either positive or negative is never good. While you may say that a "blind" person with a positive attitude is a "fanboy", I can tell you that a "blind" person with a negative attitude is an "hater". I am neither, I try to be objective.

And If you don't like it, suck it up, I don't have the obligation to teach you moral etiquette.

radiovillain
Squire
Squire

Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:47 pm

The drop rate has definitely changed. I usually have no problem getting these diamond heroes to 4* by spending 3-4K diamonds. I save up for the end of the month specifically for these events and have managed to get the last three or four heroes to 4*. Now though, 3K later, I have only 40 soul stones and a bunch of garbage (not even a complete hero of another kind.) Hopefully next month will be better but for now I'm done trying to get him.

Shri879
Squire
Squire

Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:10 pm

Well seems drop rates differ from server to server...I managed to get him 4* by spending almost 5k diamonds...

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:57 pm

Why most people have a wrong understanding of how drop rate, or statistics, work? If, let's say, Salus had a 10% drop rate it doesn't mean that you're gonna get his card on the 10th pull, it means that every pull you do you have a 10% chance of getting him, so it is possible you get his card on 1st pull or 100th pull, it's just less probable that the latter will happen, majority will be somewhere in the middle of that.
Same with people claiming this or that hero had lower drop rates, you can't even claim that without a large enough population to measure.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:55 am

Grocoloco wrote:
Why most people have a wrong understanding of how drop rate, or statistics, work? If, let's say, Salus had a 10% drop rate it doesn't mean that you're gonna get his card on the 10th pull, it means that every pull you do you have a 10% chance of getting him, so it is possible you get his card on 1st pull or 100th pull, it's just less probable that the latter will happen, majority will be somewhere in the middle of that.
Same with people claiming this or that hero had lower drop rates, you can't even claim that without a large enough population to measure.

Or maybe we believe the drop rate has changed and are sharing our personal data to let you know why we believe this is so. We understand that one person getting it on the first pull and another taking ten pulls is the luck of the draw and that the percent chance has not changed. But when someone, like me, gets three heroes to five stars (Mirelle, Tsuki, Sarya) for about 4 to 7k diamonds in the time frame around four months ago... and then barely gets Hurok for 4k diamonds and takes over 12k to get Salus to five stars, one might be led to believe that the odds have changed for the worst. So I might go into my LINE chat for the guild and find that similar results are occurring. Then I might go onto my server chat and find the same. Not one person is getting five stars for 7k or less... maybe only four stars. Some did not pull Hurok or Salus for 5k diamonds. So that is the basis of our belief that maybe the odds have worsened.

Now what is the basis of your post that "most people" have a wrong understanding of... Are you arguing that the drop rates have not changed. If so, does your data include your guild and then your server data or a larger sampling?

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:33 am

ashOck wrote:
Grocoloco wrote:

Or maybe we believe the drop rate has changed and are sharing our personal data to let you know why we believe this is so. We understand that one person getting it on the first pull and another taking ten pulls is the luck of the draw and that the percent chance has not changed. But when someone, like me, gets three heroes to five stars (Mirelle, Tsuki, Sarya) for about 4 to 7k diamonds in the time frame around four months ago... and then barely gets Hurok for 4k diamonds and takes over 12k to get Salus to five stars, one might be led to believe that the odds have changed for the worst. So I might go into my LINE chat for the guild and find that similar results are occurring. Then I might go onto my server chat and find the same. Not one person is getting five stars for 7k or less... maybe only four stars. Some did not pull Hurok or Salus for 5k diamonds. So that is the basis of our belief that maybe the odds have worsened.

Now what is the basis of your post that "most people" have a wrong understanding of... Are you arguing that the drop rates have not changed. If so, does your data include your guild and then your server data or a larger sampling?

Few players are not a sample size big enough to prove your statement, if you consider that the game has thousands of players your bad RNG and the same of few players doesn't prove that the drop-rate is worst or better than before.

Many players get CS heroes and Box Heroes with one chest pull, if I use this kind of player to talk about the drop rate don't you think it wouldn't make any sense? It's the same thing that you are doing.