KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Salus's special event

Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:09 pm

Rashar wrote:
You forgot to add humle Kemosabe... humble... you're also the most humble one.

That 1st sentence sure, sure. That second one had me spilling me drink :D

I may not be super humble but I am very honest, and I am proud of not being an hypocrite.

And since I don't like unsubstantiated claims, here is what people have been saying over LINE (the green text is my reply). Also keep in mind that the people in this chat are the kind of people that will take any opportunity to jump on Lilith and insult them left and right. In any case, I didn't even say anything positive or negative, I merely said the truth.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:18 pm

There is no need defend urself. You have nothing to proof to me and 1 chat post doesnt say anything either due to low sample size.

I mean I think ur a decent guy, but saying that youre the most honest here on this forum... well that is some bold claim :D

Anyway I will be off to work, so I wish everyone goodluck with their 10 pulls!

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:24 pm

Rashar wrote:
I mean I think ur a decent guy, but saying that youre the most honest here on this forum... well that is some bold claim :D

Luckily this is an intangible claim, so I do not need to provide any proof :D

But seriously now, the gist of the idea is that I am being honest here, and I do take offense when someone says otherwise.

PS: The "proof" was for kojixahi not you. And it does prove what I was saying. Not the part where the drop rate is the same (no one outside Lilith can prove that without more exhaustive statistical data), but the part where people are claiming that the drop rate is good for this hero. People have always claimed that the drop rate for specific heroes was good/bad (based on their personal luck) there is nothing new here. This is literally what I said in the post where he called me dishonest. I'm guessing he is pissed because he spent 10k without getting a card, which further proves my point.

AmeerAlawy
Squire
Squire

Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:28 pm

Guys , how do you rate this new hero ? Is it worth to spend diamonds in order to get him ?

Feel free to comment .

Ameer .

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:31 pm

AmeerAlawy wrote:
Guys , how do you rate this new hero ? Is it worth to spend diamonds in order to get him ?

Feel free to comment .

Ameer .

Looking at his abilities it seems he will be good. But I don't think anyone will be able to tell you anything more specific, you need to give it a few more days for people to test him in the field.

AmeerAlawy
Squire
Squire

Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:09 pm

Thank you , appreciated :)

Shri879
Squire
Squire

Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:21 pm

Besides the drop rate could anyone tell me that is this heto would be worthful?

Well got him in my 2nd pull... i was expecting this time they could offer goram for 5k diamonds as they did for sylphy...
really lilith sucks for F2P players like me...and I've 88SS of him need one or 2 more pulls but don't have diamonds...spent 4.5k already...

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:34 pm

Drop rates HAVE changed. Got six icons of experience bowls on one ten draw. Got five batteries on another. So it is unclear if the drop rate on Salus is different (but it was higher when Mirelle, Tsuki and Sarya were out as 4 - 6 k would get you 5 stars... not true recently), but the nonSalus spots are no longer SS for other heroes at the rate it was previously.

Good thing is the diamond spender is paired with this and 12k will get you an awakening item AND Goram.

Nady
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:14 pm

Do someone else is interested in why he has magic attack and academy for magic like heroes? Does he even got any magic scaling?

Trambular
Squire
Squire

Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:32 pm

2.5k gems. No hero and 42 SS. Thx Lilith....