Rashar
Baron
Baron

Salus's special event

Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:28 pm

I like his kit, he seems good, I would like to get him if possible, so I did a single purchase for goodluck and for the time being 2 10 pulls.
These 10 pulls SCARED the shit out of me... they were bad... they were so bad... they were so so so bad I think they might LITERALLY have been the worst 10 pulls I have seen in my 1 year of soul hunters.
Below the 2 pictures of my 10 pull

https://imgur.com/ybgf8A6

https://imgur.com/HCJjeHL

As you can see in total I opened 20 chests that is 980 diamonds. I do not expect to get rich by opening these but I do expect to get some items that are like worth the 49 diamonds per pull...

This was an absolute clown fiesta...

tons of xp items and some items worth gold...

Anyway be careful when pulling him, the spender event is nice but so far the loot from these 10 pulls are the biggest garbage I seen so far... so don't let them pull the wool over your eyes.

EDIT: On my other account I also decided to a singleton for luck, followed by 2 10 pulls.

After the 1st 10 pull I hit the jackpot.

https://imgur.com/wEKv4Io

Which makes me happy because I don't think I ever gotten one on the 1st 10 pull, however I still think that the appearance rate of certain item drops can be a bit lower. I don't mean to change them for higher droprates on the box hero but even random SS are better to get then gold or xp.
Last edited by Rashar on Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Salus's special event

Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:39 pm

I think the drop rate (for box heroes at least) has always been the same. Some people usually think "OMG I got him on the first pull, the drop rate was buffed!", other people think "OMG I didn't get him in 10 pulls the drop rate was nerfed!". It's just random really, I have seen people having luck with every single box hero until now, and others having bad luck.

I personally had good luck with the previous heroes, and bad luck with this one (4k diamonds didn't get any card, just got exactly 80ss to summon). On the other hand I see people everywhere in chat saying this is the easiest to get box hero... So yeah, random.

PS: This diamond spender has nice stuff so, even if it takes a while to get him at least you will get something out of it (namely gaia stones and the potions). But, as usual, spend at your own risk, if you can't afford it don't do it.

Nady
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:39 pm

I will pull some and will add it to your feedback with pictures.

kojixahi
Knight
Knight

Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:46 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
I think the drop rate (for box heroes at least) has always been the same. Some people usually think "OMG I got him on the first pull, the drop rate was buffed!", other people think "OMG I didn't get him in 10 pulls the drop rate was nerfed!". It's just random really, I have seen people having luck with every single box hero until now, and others having bad luck.

I personally had good luck with the previous heroes, and bad luck with this one (4k diamonds didn't get any card, just got exactly 80ss to summon). On the other hand I see people everywhere in chat saying this is the easiest to get box hero... So yeah, random.

PS: This diamond spender has nice stuff so, even if it takes a while to get him at least you will get something out of it (namely gaia stones and the potions). But, as usual, spend at your own risk, if you can't afford it don't do it.

Stop taking shit. The drop rate is not the same, we're all aware you are a hug every Lilith apologist but have some decency dude.

Nady
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:53 pm

Did 3 x 10 pull
https://ibb.co/gUPT9Q
https://ibb.co/fnYMUQ
https://ibb.co/mgx4ik

30 souls + his card.

Edit: I think the drop rates still the same. Beside Hurok, I still opened every hero after Chrona. I didnt have diamonds for Hurok after jade event. Sarya was a bit expensive around 5-6 k maybe but got her to 4 star so im fine.
Last edited by Nady on Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:54 pm

edited my 1st post

got him on 1st 10 pull on other account, lucky for a change.

however being fed with xp potions and random gold is not that great... they can easily lower those rates and get the random SS rates a bit higher... atleast give me the feeling that I get some value.

spas2k
Knight
Knight

Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:54 pm

Lillith is doing this all wrong. They think that people will spend $100-$500 on heroes twice a month. That is insane and if you try to get every hero you are crazy. All it takes is for one person to get burned dropping 10,000 diamonds and getting NOTHING and they'll refrain from dropping any money on this game ever again, because as their experience shows, it's simply not worth it. You may get lucky once or twice and get one of these guys in a couple of pulls, but that is NOT the norm and you'll get bitten sooner rather than later.

Lillith doesn't get it. If they made it easier to get the heros with better and consistent drop rates, or keep the green jades going constantly, players would be MORE incited to spend money because they know that there will be a return on their investment. As it sits now my wallet is closed and it will never open again to try to buy a hero for over $100. Crazy even reading that back out loud.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:55 pm

kojixahi wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

Stop taking shit. The drop rate is not the same, we're all aware you are a hug every Lilith apologist but have some decency dude.

My decency is very intact thank you.

If you had any decency yourself, and a pair of eyes, you would see that you will not find anyone more honest in here.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:01 pm

1. Account: 1130 diamonds = 24 stones
2. Account: 480 diamonds = card plus some more stones
3. Account: 1590 diamonds = 32 stones

Some people in my guild got him first pull, others paid more. To me it looks okay so far, but everyone has to decide for themselves
no more money from me

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:03 pm

You forgot to add humle Kemosabe... humble... you're also the most humble one.

That 1st sentence sure, sure. That second one had me spilling me drink :D