AmeerAlawy
Squire
Squire

Ubisoft heroes

Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:42 pm

Helly everybody , I checked soulhunters pages and wikis , I noticed that there are some heroes far much better than ubisoft heroes although I enjoy them especially PoP and Ezio , actually I spent lots of money on upgrading them , but I suppose that Lilith should consider this when making heroes , furthermore , I got Mazir and I found that his ultimate is pretty insane compared to ubisoft heroes ultimate abilities , do you think Lilith should consider rebalance weak heroes ?
Guys feel free to comment , tell me your opinions due to your experiences about ubisoft heroes .

Respectfully .

Ameer .

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Ubisoft heroes

Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:21 pm

I would pressume you are a new player and don't know much. Ubisoft heroes are great, there will always be better heroes continually. No, they should not rebalanced them, although other really weak heroes I say yes.
And Mazir, one can spend 20K (little less than $200) diamonds and don't even get him, whereas you can get and 7* a Ubisoft one for $151, so you can't compare them ever. Furthermore, Ubisoft are all physical frontliners, Mazir is a magic backline. Everything is different.

AmeerAlawy
Squire
Squire

Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:36 pm

Actually I didnt mention that unisoft heroes are weak , I really enjoy them BUT what I mentioned that many experienced players told me that ubisoft heroes arent compared to some heroes !!! Imagine !!!
So I came to the forum to ask that I didnt make any mistake when I bought ubisoft heroes .
My second question was about rebalancing other weak heroes , moreover , I was lucky and got Mazir using less than 8k diamonds !

Hope to hear from you .
Last edited by AmeerAlawy on Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:21 pm

I have all 3 heroes 3* :) I bought them because they are cool:D they are very useful in arena(not in raids or hol).
I'm very angry because Rayman abilities are * based! He can't get + life in arena (3*)
I never bought a cs chest and I'm proud of it!

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:04 pm

Many times I have defeated other players with POP and Ezio in their decks, and my deck on has free heroes in it. They are good but not the best, and it will not suit the games free players if they re-balance it. It's hard enough as it is for free players.
Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You
Current Primary Deck: Nilya, Sylphi, Kong, Malrath, Goram
Current Secondary Deck: Firehawk, Jasmine, Taurus, Tashi, Valan

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:07 am

Lilith should be, and is, rebalancing weak heroes. PoP and Rayman and far from weak though, even at 3* they are very useful arena heroes. Ezio I don't know, he is just annoying but he is not that useful currently.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:23 am

AmeerAlawy wrote:
Helly everybody , I checked soulhunters pages and wikis , I noticed that there are some heroes far much better than ubisoft heroes although I enjoy them especially PoP and Ezio , actually I spent lots of money on upgrading them , but I suppose that Lilith should consider this when making heroes , furthermore , I got Mazir and I found that his ultimate is pretty insane compared to ubisoft heroes ultimate abilities , do you think Lilith should consider rebalance weak heroes ?
Guys feel free to comment , tell me your opinions due to your experiences about ubisoft heroes .

Respectfully .

Ameer .

Hi Ameer,
We are always doing balance improvements on old heroes but Prince of Persia was already buffed before (awakening) and is still a strong hero. The same can be said about Ezio and Rayman, it really depends on your team and how you use them but both are good heroes.

AmeerAlawy
Squire
Squire

Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:44 am

Thank you all for your replies , actually I am so relieved now because I feel that upgrading my ubisoft heroes wasnt a mistake especially after reading your comments , my doubt came from many players in the game chat who told me that those ubisoft heroes arent that good especially that their lvls are higher than mine , anyway , thanks for assuring and emphasizing the importance , efficiency of those ubisoft heroes .

Respectfully .

Ameer .

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:15 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Lilith should be, and is, rebalancing weak heroes. PoP and Rayman and far from weak though, even at 3* they are very useful arena heroes. Ezio I don't know, he is just annoying but he is not that useful currently.

I agree with that. His special takes too long to complete. I mean it's common for me to kill 4 of the heroes in the opponents deck with my 5 heroes remaining against Ezio. My heroes are standing there idle and taking hit after hit then all together they unleash their specialty on Ezio killing him instantly. Very annoying!
Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You
Current Primary Deck: Nilya, Sylphi, Kong, Malrath, Goram
Current Secondary Deck: Firehawk, Jasmine, Taurus, Tashi, Valan