spas2k
Knight
Knight

Another new cs hero, another 5000k diamonds and nothing to show for it.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:57 am

Another 5000 diamonds spent with nothing to show for it. I "only" had 5k to spend because I I spent 9000 last month trying to get the last hero with no luck, which was after spending 6k to try to get the previous hero before that.

Do you think I'm stupid enough to spend real money on this game based on those drop rate odds? No, these are all saved diamonds. I will never spend another dime on this game because of the insane cost of trying to get theses "heroes" they rip off from dota and stick directly in the game.

I feel sorry for those that spend real money, $50, $100, $500 on one hero. It is a terrible waste of money and even if you pretend to have a ton of money lying around it is not a good use of your money with all the problems around the world.

It's time to realize that this game is a rip off, don't support these greedy devs, and keep your cash in your pocket.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Another new cs hero, another 5000k diamonds and nothing to show for it.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:45 am

Just a side note, dot arena is a Lilith's game so technically they aren't ripping it off.

spas2k
Knight
Knight

Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:43 pm

Not dot arena, DOTA 2, the massively popular MOBA. Example: The latest CS ripped off hero is Enigma from dota 2. Probably 90% of the heroes are rip offs.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:23 pm

well ripoffs is a bad word... inspired by popular heroes is more like it... but then again... even Dota is a ripoff... seeing as the orignal dota belongs to a warcraft 3 style of map.

However with CS heroes you have to be prepared to spend upto 12k-16k diamonds. Basicly if you spend less then 100$ and complain you can get at the back of the line.

A 3 star conjuring hero used to cost 100 bucks, so be prepared to pay that in diamonds, if you get it for less... hurray... if you spend more... well then I would say ur unlucky.

5k while a lot of diamonds is a very low amount if you want to get a CS hero.

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:04 pm

I'm surprised someone tries to get conjuring stone hero with a few thousand diamonds worst F in game made a YouTube video when orkon was introduced to the game that video is a good example I think how bad the drop rate is. Thanks to that video I never bought a conjuring stone chest.
He spent 30k or more diamonds without getting the card then noticed Jade event and he bought the card with conjuring stone Jade.
And now that we have instant hero event I noticed the conjuring stone part is missing so you don't get Jade for CS i guess. It's a pity Lilith doesn't have a throwing up emoji.

spas2k
Knight
Knight

Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:52 pm

The only reason the heroes cost so much is because people are dumb enough to pay the ridiculous costs. Worst f is a perfect example of this. He doesn't have money, he just racks up credit card debt for this game. It won't be until people understand the terrible odds, say no more, and stop supporting this greedy company.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:30 pm

One of my guildies spent 40k for 5 stars this time. I don't pay any money for this game anymore. Well, that's not entirely true, I guess, because I actually get the monthly card.
no more money from me

vvarg
Duke
Duke

Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:45 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо