Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Does anyone know FROM EXPERIENCE if in-app purchasing the 10 diamond chest pack in the store counts for purchase eve

Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:54 pm

AxeMurderers wrote:
Zentor wrote:
Even though you deny that you were wrong, it's still good to see behind that facade of yours that you know you were wrong.

Shut the fuck up axe or I'll boot your ass from the guild.

No, you were wrong.

You won't boot me, you'll just keep on talking trash, trying to prank us all. A reeeaaal prankster.

OI U WANNA TRY ME

Rashar wrote:
Zentor wrote:
Rashar wrote:
I am claiming that he is atleast collaborating with Lilith and that he has something to lose if he is overly negative.

Both are proven without a shred of a doubt.

Besides I never claimed he was working for Lilith but WITH Lilith... MAJOR difference, the point however was that his objectivity was questionable due to possible confict of interest, don't just read what you want to read. He gets 4k diamonds per month, he got a special frame... he does giveaways (which are currently failing due to bad Lilith communication) So yeah... say bai bai objectivity.

Even though you deny that you were wrong, it's still good to see behind that facade of yours that you know you were wrong.

Shut the fuck up axe or I'll boot your ass from the guild.

I claimed he was sponsored by Lilith, please link to me where I say he is working for Lilith?

Not sponsored, not working. Neither. Now move the fuck on, please. nobody cares.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Re: Does anyone know FROM EXPERIENCE if in-app purchasing the 10 diamond chest pack in the store counts for purchase eve

Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:49 am

You know what sponsored means right?

You still haven't linked to me where it exactly was I said he was working for them and for someone not caring you care an awful lot.

The one that tries to have the last word and keeps coming back is you (and also me now *waves*), in fact seeing as youre saying nobody cares and this would include you aswell, I don't understand why you reacted in the 1st place. Even in the very rare case that I am wrong, which I am not... you didnt care right? So what are you doing here?

Btw Worst F his giveaways are provided by Lilith... this is basicly the literal definition of sponsored... I know youre not going to look the definiton up so.. well here is it:

provide funds for (a project or activity or the person carrying it out).

Lilith provides the codes that Worst F is giving away...

Let that sink in and when it eventually does.. (more like if...) feel free to come back for your next lesson.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:37 am

Let's get back to a more constructive discussion please. Yes, we can go back and forth with definitions, but it is not helping anyone.

vvarg
Duke
Duke

Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:33 pm

vvarg
Duke
Duke

Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:38 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:40 am

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:09 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо