KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Does anyone know FROM EXPERIENCE if in-app purchasing the 10 diamond chest pack in the store counts for purchase eve

Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:23 pm

Rashar wrote:
I am not calling him biased because he doesnt share my opinion, I could not care less if people share my opinion, I am saying Andi is biased because there is a possible conflict of interest.

There is a conflict of interest but, imo he has his own ideas (whether they are good or bad is for another discussion). At least that is my perception, of course I don't know what is on his mind.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Re: Does anyone know FROM EXPERIENCE if in-app purchasing the 10 diamond chest pack in the store counts for purchase eve

Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:53 pm

Icefist1 wrote:
Just watch his latest video. He goes through the same stuff as the rest of us. The company gives him the same responses we get when there is a problem that needs to be fixed. Watch his "Getting A lot of my chest.." video and realize how much trash he talked about the company and the way the handle people. When your biggest supporter on Facebook is telling you off, that's a problem.

I will actually watch that now, thanks!

Well that video is 18 hours old, so when we started this discussion this vid wasn't even out :D.

Well he literally said that he gets 4k diamonds per month and he had a special avatar... I call that something to lose. What I get from his video is that he is now so angry that he no longer cares if he loses these benefits.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:40 pm

Rashar wrote:
Icefist1 wrote:
Just watch his latest video. He goes through the same stuff as the rest of us. The company gives him the same responses we get when there is a problem that needs to be fixed. Watch his "Getting A lot of my chest.." video and realize how much trash he talked about the company and the way the handle people. When your biggest supporter on Facebook is telling you off, that's a problem.

I will actually watch that now, thanks!

Well that video is 18 hours old, so when we started this discussion this vid wasn't even out :D.

Well he literally said that he gets 4k diamonds per month and he had a special avatar... I call that something to lose. What I get from his video is that he is now so angry that he no longer cares if he loses these benefits.

Source.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:41 pm

Source? Watch his latest video, he literally says it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VPC1mV1a_Y

14 minutes 20 seconds

So yeah even though rewards are small as hell... he had something to lose. I also assume Arclight and Kemo and Floppy are part of the program.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:24 am

Rashar wrote:
Source? Watch his latest video, he literally says it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VPC1mV1a_Y

14 minutes 20 seconds

So yeah even though rewards are small as hell... he had something to lose. I also assume Arclight and Kemo and Floppy are part of the program.

Pretty sure it's a special frame, which he's had for over a year, by contributing to the community (making videos), the 4k diamonds is a nice touch, but he's still not working for lilith which you claim.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:46 am

I am claiming that he is atleast collaborating with Lilith and that he has something to lose if he is overly negative.

Both are proven without a shred of a doubt.

Besides I never claimed he was working for Lilith but WITH Lilith... MAJOR difference, the point however was that his objectivity was questionable due to possible confict of interest, don't just read what you want to read. He gets 4k diamonds per month, he got a special frame... he does giveaways (which are currently failing due to bad Lilith communication) So yeah... say bai bai objectivity.

AxeMurderers
Knight
Knight

Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:31 pm

Rashar wrote:
I am claiming that he is atleast collaborating with Lilith and that he has something to lose if he is overly negative.

Besides I never claimed he was working for Lilith but WITH Lilith... MAJOR difference, the point however was that his objectivity was questionable due to possible confict of interest, don't just read what you want to read. He gets 4k diamonds per month, he got a special frame... he does giveaways (which are currently failing due to bad Lilith communication) So yeah... say bai bai objectivity.

Yeah, Zentor. Smarten up.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:36 pm

Rashar wrote:

Even though you deny that you were wrong, it's still good to see behind that facade of yours that you know you were wrong.

Shut the fuck up axe or I'll boot your ass from the guild.

AxeMurderers
Knight
Knight

Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:12 am

Zentor wrote:
Even though you deny that you were wrong, it's still good to see behind that facade of yours that you know you were wrong.

No, you were wrong.

You won't boot me, you'll just keep on talking trash, trying to prank us all. A reeeaaal prankster.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:02 am

Zentor wrote:
Rashar wrote:

What facade?

I claimed he was sponsored by Lilith, please link to me where I say he is working for Lilith?

And he's getting 4k diamonds monthy... I call that being sponsored... he is also sponsored diamond codes to give away... (although atm he/Lilith is behind on them)

I am not wrong on this, in fact I have proven without a shred of doubt Andi sponsored as he said it himself... It's a good thing this isnt a court of law :D Because he would be guilttttyyyyy of being sponsored and thus has something to lose and thus conflict of interest can be implied.

Maybe if you repeat a few more times that I am wrong and you are right, I maybe start believing you, kappa!