Zieppi
Knight
Knight

Game Update - August 31st

Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:16 am

Screenshot_8.png

I just wanted to thank the developers for all the great work they do.

You need to have truly extraordinary abilities that once a month, releasing 4 lines updates!

P.S. Easier for me, I didn't pay a single cent in the game. And why whales are silent, I do not know. Maybe they are perverts or idiots. Who knows?

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Game Update - August 31st

Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:23 am

More constructive feedback please. Also you can't judge an update by the number of lines in the patch notes. The fortress is a new game mode that is probably more interesting than the last patch with a few dozen lines in the notes. There are 2 updates per month, with bigger and 1 smaller.

Zieppi
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:44 am

I don't have access to 16 characters. (3 of them are paid) Ok. Even ftp players gathered all the available heroes. (Today you have not added any).

How about balancing the old characters? Not that hard to slightly strengthen Gail, Riley, and Gus in order to make them more competitive.

Bug fixes, balancing the arena? When 96 level 45000br wins against 100 58000. Changing the auto mechanics of the fights in the arena, when all stand and wait for 3 seconds?

Maybe you are working on a new ingame chat? From the fact that now I want to puke. There you can write only 3 words. No one uses them! Only for "looking for members"

Sufficient feedback?

Zieppi
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:19 pm

So, I went to the game.
Immediately the first thing I saw!
ZHqsJGev-_E.jpg

iQ2dqRVoH5o.jpg

h7iwDJlyWGI.jpg

fnwU4IwDK38.jpg

In stores, disappeared inscription, showing my cache!

Zieppi
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:21 pm

I am really afraid to go to the tower, my old phone will probably explode :shock:

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:29 pm

looking forward to the tower. Not sure about Lars ^^
no more money from me

Zieppi
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:34 pm

I have the tower opened.
But i cant open hero stats in the mercenary camp. Just press and nothing happens!
Time for memes!
461224.jpg

dweNiELOUsU.jpg

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:21 pm

I like the tower. I only got 2/3 through level five though. The Ezio team always ran out of time. I would have needed another five or six seconds ^^
no more money from me

poisoned
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:40 pm

goddammit. not only that those updates are lazy (still no more farming spots, still shitty loot in dojo) , but every time something else doesn't work after an update.

- in the special shops one can't see how much leaves/tokens one has
- in the Raids the getloot window is just plain black.
what a waste of money... VIP10, 18 Awakened Heroes and counting

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:12 pm

Zieppi wrote:
I don't have access to 16 characters. (3 of them are paid) Ok. Even ftp players gathered all the available heroes. (Today you have not added any).

I have not added anything, I don't work for Lilith.

How about balancing the old characters? Not that hard to slightly strengthen Gail, Riley, and Gus in order to make them more competitive.

Isn't that what is being done for several months now? Those heroes *will* be revised sooner or later, you can't have all heroes at once, usually about 2 heroes per month. Look at sumiko in the last update, she went from one of the worst heroes in the game to a very useful hero.

Bug fixes, balancing the arena? When 96 level 45000br wins against 100 58000. Changing the auto mechanics of the fights in the arena, when all stand and wait for 3 seconds?

Bugs are being fixed almost every patch. Arena fights are all about team composition, it's a rock-paper-scissors game, rating doesn't mean anything.

Maybe you are working on a new ingame chat? From the fact that now I want to puke. There you can write only 3 words. No one uses them! Only for "looking for members"

Yes, the ingame chat sucks. I don't think they have any plans to update it, but we can hope.

Sufficient feedback?

It's not about the amount of feedback, but the way you present it. Insulting people while not help getting your message across.