insurrexxion
Squire
Squire

i lost my accounts

Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:50 pm

Hello, I uninstalled bluestacks 3 and installed another version of it and logged with my google+ account as usual but when I try to change server it doesn't show all the accounts I had yesterday (one in level 100), I have installed different versions of bluestacks and login with the same google+ account and it appears that I never had any account in this game but one in the last server at level 1, please help :(

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Re: i lost my accounts

Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:19 pm

Good.

Don't have them recovered.

Turn around, walk away and never look back.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:43 pm

1: Are you sure you are using the correct google+ account?
2: When entering your e-mail have you made absolutely sure that it is 100% correct? Because depending on your bluestacks version and keyboard setting (which after uninstalling and reinstalling a new version might have been scrambled) sometimes after typing the @ the next letter will not appear and it will tell you, that there is no account.
3: In the case you have tied it to facebook, have you tried connecting it with facebook?
4: Farfetched but bluestacks is an android emulator, are you 100% sure bluestacks 3 still emulates android?
5: If this doesn't work, send old screenshots from your account id to the support.
6: Incase you don't have your account ID, goodluck with real life!

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:52 am

Please contact the customer support sending a in-game message or a privtate message on Facebook.