spas2k
Knight
Knight

Done spending money on this game.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:50 pm

Never will I spend another cent on this game. Just dumped 7000 gems trying to get the new hero and nothing. NOTHING! That's like $75 And nothing to show for it. The same thing happened last month as well. 5000 gems down the drain with nothing to gain. At least these were gems saved and no bought. I feel bad for the people who buy gems with real money and get screwed. It's time everyone banded together and boycotted spending money on these ridiculously skewed sense of cost benefit.

Screw this greedy company.

SFRpro
Baron
Baron

Re: Done spending money on this game.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:33 pm

Greedy indeed they are. And you know what they just copy paste from the chinese version or other games with not much real "dev".

Sometimes I feel stupid giving them my money. -_-

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Re: Done spending money on this game.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:35 pm

Well I agree with you for the most part but to reliable get a conjuring hero you have to be able to spend like 12k diamonds. Basicly have to be willing to burn a $100 and any diamonds you have left over afterwards... well consider yoruself lucky.

I can not say for certain they lowered the droprates, but like 8 months ago (back when I was still spending) I had to drop 13.2k to grab a 3 star Goram and my sylphi was 9.6k... So yeah man, the amounts are ridiculous but dropping 7k and not getting the hero is not very rare...

You are far better off not using the conjuring and waiting for the 1st double purchase that features the hero, that way you are FAR better off.

You get the hero to 4 stars and 140 SS (yeah yeah Lilith nicely done) and have 12k diamonds in the wallet to keep your stamina purchases going or to spend on future hero's box events.