Rashar
Baron
Baron

Re: End of the Game is Nigh

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:52 pm

Yeah you're right about that, also when it comes to Soul Hunters WorstF is not the epitome of a great min max gamer :D He is fun to watch every now and then, but I don't watch his streams for any type of SH advice. hahaha

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:59 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Because getting yet another hero faster does not make you more powerful in any way. There are over 100 heroes and dozens of good ones there is plenty to chose from for lesser spenders and f2p. Precious runestones on the other hand do make you considerably more powerful.

You're not seeing it from the perspective of a server that just made it to lvl 90, while I'm going to take 2-3 weeks in one awakening, someone that buys the awakening item/potion will have 2 awakened heroes. For example, this means that maybe I'll have Octo as my first aw, this other guy will have Octo and Garrick; by next DP i'll have Octo and Garrick, the other will have Octo, Garrick, Goram, Vernos... making him even more overpowered at least for long time. Of course after a long period of time it balances out, just like the biggest whale on my server who was unbeatable, 7 levels ahead of me (now only 1), 7 star VIP heroes, as we approached level 90 he slowly turned into a strong opponent but quite beatable by a few in the server (he was a big spender but a bad player, eventually he rage quit).
It's a complicated balance, I mean, what makes a whale happy? staying undefeated at the top without any game effort eventually makes some of them bored and they lose interest in the game, and if non-whales catch up to them some get angry and rage quit or some start posting rants that this is turning into a game with welfare XD (actual rant from someone on fb).

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:12 am

Rashar wrote:
Yeah you're right about that, also when it comes to Soul Hunters WorstF is not the epitome of a great min max gamer He is fun to watch every now and then, but I don't watch his streams for any type of SH advice. hahaha

I Don't watch his stream at all :D

KemosabeTBC wrote:
HunterXHunter wrote:
me, you & probably Rasher as well are still relatively lucky that we are not on true whale servers like WorstFs.

WorstF has started played 1 year before me, and he has spent dozens of times more than I have. Still I have more heroes fully upgraded and with maxed academy than him. Being a whale doesn't mean you know how to make use of your resources more efficiently.

I never said he was a better player than you, or resource manager for that matter.

Rashar wrote:
But nobody on our server (and it was recently merged) has bought the previous 200 or 129 dollar options, I am 100% positive on this.
We still have a decent number of people who grab the DP upto to 100 if the 2 heroes are worth it. But most of them already have 6 or 7 star Gorams so they either want goram as main hero or they dont care. (this in regards to the current DP)

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Either way I'm not really seeing many people buying these 200€ packs, only super whales like Baboom I guess, but I don't have access to Lilith's statistics so you never know. I personally only bought 2 DP, ever, and I regretted it right after. Right now I think there are only 2 things that give you a decent bang for your back: monthly diamond cards and hero choice boxes. Of course if you are a billionaire spending 200€ is like buying a chewing gum for your kid.

Indeed on my server as well (at least in my guild which pretty much hosts all the big shots) only 3 guys have got it 200$ and they did it mainly bcs of Sarya instead of the other stuff.they don't care much about Celestial potion but they are going to save it for future OP Aws.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:38 pm

The improvement of the cs stone isn't really noticeable to those in my guild who tried to buy the new guy. I spent the last diamonds I still had for this on it, around 6200 and got around 20 stones. Well, probably simply bad luck, but I am curious if others see a real increase ^^
no more money from me

spas2k
Knight
Knight

Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:38 pm

Nope, spend 7k nothing. Unless you consider 12 soul stones "something" for your $75 spent. F this game.

anon
Knight
Knight

Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:01 pm

It looks like you are better off playing World of Warcraft at this point.... At least you know what you get for $15 monthly subscription.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:25 pm

Yeah it has gotten to the point where it's safe to say that "you can't play this F2P game unless you have a sh*t ton of money" which is unbelievably ironic.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:06 pm

HunterXHunter wrote:
Yeah it has gotten to the point where it's safe to say that "you can't play this F2P game unless you have a sh*t ton of money" which is unbelievably ironic.

Of course you can play it, you can't compete, though :D I feel people like me got sucked in when they gradually increase the p2w. If it was like this from the start, I wouldn't have played it for long ^^
no more money from me