Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Re: End of the Game is Nigh

Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:14 pm

The potion is not the problem. The gaia stones are.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:48 am

Well guys by your own Logic of spending money is allowing them to do stuff faster, the Gaia stones are pretty much justified no? Insta Aw & Insta Precious stone personally the Aw is more dangerous but if you have no problem with that then what's the issue with Gaia stone?
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

SFRpro
Baron
Baron

Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:11 am

HunterXHunter wrote:
Well guys by your own Logic of spending money is allowing them to do stuff faster, the Gaia stones are pretty much justified no? Insta Aw & Insta Precious stone personally the Aw is more dangerous but if you have no problem with that then what's the issue with Gaia stone?

Was about to say the same thing. Gaia stones also fasten their progress.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:30 pm

Yeah now that it starts to hurt the players who have been sitting on the level 100 thrones for some time without having to spend to much, they came to complain too. They are not inconvenienced by free awakenings because they already have all the important ones... but now that the big spenders will be able to triple precious rune their sylphis gorams vernosi and osiri before they can, suddenly it is an unfair advanatage aswell.

Well... welcome to our worlds!

whatever the item is called, it is made to eliminate a certain grinding process. For that you pay big bucks...

As we have noticed skipping an awakening comes with a 100 dollar pricestag, however to be fair you also get 320 SS and 160 SS and ofcourse your purchased 8k + 4k diamonds. So for people who were already doing double purchases this is icing on the cake.

To be honest adding this item to the $100 DP event is actually a move that loses $ for Lilith in the long run.

Because depending on how fast people normally try and get the awakening item, they now skip paying diamonds for it.

If I take myself as an example I do 4 runs of an awakening stage per day, namely free, 20, 50 and 50. Which ends up being like 5 or 6 fragments per day, meaning that it takes me 2 weeks (rounded down) of spending 120 diamonds per day to get 80 fragments. That is another 1680 gems saved for me.

And yeah on short term it doesn't do anything because I will just start another awakening instead, but on the long term it would save me 1680 diamonds per Celestial potion.

So objectively the Double purchase upto the $100 has just become a much better deal... did I just really say that...

nebel03
Baron
Baron

Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:37 pm

Thanks for calculation that bro
Server: 269
Guild: Nova
Invitation Code:438d2633

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:59 pm

HunterXHunter wrote:

Because getting yet another hero faster does not make you more powerful in any way. There are over 100 heroes and dozens of good ones there is plenty to chose from for lesser spenders and f2p. Precious runestones on the other hand do make you considerably more powerful.

@Rashar it does bother me much personally but it is unfair. If you wanna know I have been #1 for a long time and the last time I bought diamonds was in 2016. Although I did buy a 7* PoP cause I liked the hero.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:39 pm

Well yeah I think I summed that up nicely in my 1st sentence in my previous post :).

The way you see gaia stones as an unfair advantage for people who are still buying things like crazy and who now already have like 4 precious runes is how other people feel about celestial potions etc.

Me personally I do no longer care about the celestial potions... atm I have all the HoL heroes awakened so I can start to awaken the heroes I like. However I also see the insane unfairness of the celestial potion on newer servers.

The moment people (who are also spending) reach level 90 is the moment when in a matter of a few weeks they have all the important heroes awakened. This creates a HUGE gap on those servers, heck it even creates a very big gap between being level 89 and 90.

Although I have no idea if the celestial potion will be available on never servers before level, but if it is, then it's huge.

But I have been trying (and failing) to care less. Just want Lilith to be honest and come out with an official statement that in order to create more revenue they are now going for a more fast paced short term strategy where money will get you exclusive heroes and huge advantages. But if they do that they will lose a decent percentage of the playerbase overnight.

Anyway Im rambling again...

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:22 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
HunterXHunter wrote:

Because getting yet another hero faster does not make you more powerful in any way. There are over 100 heroes and dozens of good ones there is plenty to chose from for lesser spenders and f2p. Precious runestones on the other hand do make you considerably more powerful.

you lack different perspective, imagine the Celestial potion from a Lvl 90 competetion point, now you see the severity of it right? however after let's say 3 months we get to Lvl 100 with most of the imp heroes Aw, no longer deadly right? similarly if you give Runestone about 3 months you will catch up as well (only to a certain degree of course) to cross the gap further you will of course have to pay.

this is what a whale competition look like, welcome to it :D
me, you & probably Rasher as well are still relatively lucky that we are not on true whale servers like WorstFs.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:29 pm

Hahaha nah all the whales on our server have been hunted and killed by the S.S. Lilith.

But nobody on our server (and it was recently merged) has bought the previous 200 or 129 dollar options, I am 100% positive on this.
We still have a decent number of people who grab the DP upto to 100 if the 2 heroes are worth it. But most of them already have 6 or 7 star Gorams so they either want goram as main hero or they dont care. (this in regards to the current DP)

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:15 pm

HunterXHunter wrote:
me, you & probably Rasher as well are still relatively lucky that we are not on true whale servers like WorstFs.

WorstF has started played 1 year before me, and he has spent dozens of times more than I have. Still I have more heroes fully upgraded and with maxed academy than him. Being a whale doesn't mean you know how to make use of your resources more efficiently.

Either way I'm not really seeing many people buying these 200€ packs, only super whales like Baboom I guess, but I don't have access to Lilith's statistics so you never know. I personally only bought 2 DP, ever, and I regretted it right after. Right now I think there are only 2 things that give you a decent bang for your back: monthly diamond cards and hero choice boxes. Of course if you are a billionaire spending 200€ is like buying a chewing gum for your kid.