Page 2 of 3

Re: Rune Essence/Stone Event Missing on Server

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:50 am
by SFRpro
hengli wrote:

Oh this one, my bad. I checked here and they are indeed not opened on all the servers.
Newer servers are very far from reaching level 90 and there is not much point in giving this item for you guys right now. New servers also have different login rewards that old servers don't have so I think there is a balance regarding this matter.


Login events should be made available to all. The event itself says Lv10. You cant discriminate on login events.

Also, this will make this Rune System worth it else you are not valuing it and ppl will just keep complaining.

Also, as a guy said above. Lv89 or 86 on these servers is not VERY FAR from Lv90.

EDIT : My server does NOT have the NEW reward system, it is the same old one as the one on the oldest servers. SO there is "DISBALANCE" and Discrimination.

Know what you are speaking before giving dumb replies Admin.

Re: Rune Essence/Stone Event Missing on Server

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:02 am
by SFRpro
Just fix this thing instead of finding reasons to deprive people of LOGIN reward.

If this logic of lv90 is applied...then you must stop giving awakening fragments for below lv90 in DPB events and usual events (like recent Arena event for RAYMAN fragment).

Re: Rune Essence/Stone Event Missing on Server

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:21 pm
by Nady
This complicated system and differences between servers reached so high level. There is where the Snake bite its tail. If you get confused about what you have done, then how you expect from players to accept it. I simply dont know any other game where the rewarding system is not the same for all player. Thats just simply chaos like this. Also dont know why no one answer these questions: What about not released heroes? Why the purchase events prices go higher and higher? You released star dependent heroes only for the purchase events? Why making bigger and bigger and bigger gap between f2p and massive spenders? Why you made skins for heroes with skills? Why you not make a shop and a currency for all to the skins, but spenders still got there advantage? Many other game has skin sell system in shops. You could make one for diamond prices not only $. Really dont see this game is going to the wrong way? No one work for free true, but there is no any video game around the world which is worth thousand of dollars. At least not a mobile game. There is a lot of bug which already reported, but you just fast fix only Hurok because you wanted to sell his stones. If I got any honest answer from devs, I will dont bother them anymore with questions. All these things make me to ask why you even against the players and yourself? Every second post in your forum are not about game but about the dissatisfied players. You really have to make the conclusion or you will lose everything what you build up.

Re: Rune Essence/Stone Event Missing on Server

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:58 pm
by Grocoloco
SFRpro wrote:
Just fix this thing instead of finding reasons to deprive people of LOGIN reward.

If this logic of lv90 is applied...then you must stop giving awakening fragments for below lv90 in DPB events and usual events (like recent Arena event for RAYMAN fragment).


Servers have always had different events depending on how old they are and the highest level player. Different diamond spenders, double purchases, login events. It doesn't even affect you because you are not competing against other servers, doesn't matter if another server gets it and yours doesn't.

Re: Rune Essence/Stone Event Missing on Server

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:17 pm
by SFRpro
Grocoloco wrote:

Servers have always had different events depending on how old they are and the highest level player. Different diamond spenders, double purchases, login events. It doesn't even affect you because you are not competing against other servers, doesn't matter if another server gets it and yours doesn't.


It does affect as we are NOT getting anything "different", in lieu of the rune login event.

It doesn't matter the level, as the people will reach 90lv eventually in 2 weeks maybe. So they can collect it in advance : this was the case for the first rune event.

This argument of being of different level or server for Dedicated RUNE login rewards does not stand. Else like i said before stop giving Aw. Fragments in DBP and other events for below lv90!

This login event is needed to collet the essences for later use, just like you collect Aw. Fragments from othet events. Why are some trying to condone this? Being selfish maybe? You don't want others to get it despite knowing how hard it is to farm these? This is further fostering disbalance between f2p players.

And am not speaking of diamond spender which is a versatile event (different items etc). This is dedicated rune login event. And for the kind information : there has been no difference in our last diamond spenders compared with a lv 100 server. We were getting Healing Stones and Spartan Daggers as well!

Re: Rune Essence/Stone Event Missing on Server

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:04 pm
by Grocoloco
I understand your point, of course the rune essence would help you but I guess we just see it differently; for me the objective is competing against my server, so in my mind it's fair if we all got the event and it's just as fair if nobody did, because in the end a login event will benefit even those that buy every double purchase/diamond spender. I know about this because I play two accounts one level 90 and one 88, the latter is in a server without any players at 90 and it didn't bother me when I realized the login bonus wasn't showing; same thing happened when they released the Firehawk skin, my second server never got the diamond spender with FH soulstones but the first server did.
And I'm not trying to undermine you or prevent that other players get the rune essences because I'm evil and I want everyone else to lag behind, it's just my opinion about this, I never bought any double purchases and all I spend is the monthly diamond card.

Re: Rune Essence/Stone Event Missing on Server

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:17 pm
by SFRpro
Grocoloco wrote:
I understand your point, of course the rune essence would help you but I guess we just see it differently; for me the objective is competing against my server, so in my mind it's fair if we all got the event and it's just as fair if nobody did, because in the end a login event will benefit even those that buy every double purchase/diamond spender. I know about this because I play two accounts one level 90 and one 88, the latter is in a server without any players at 90 and it didn't bother me when I realized the login bonus wasn't showing; same thing happened when they released the Firehawk skin, my second server never got the diamond spender with FH soulstones but the first server did.
And I'm not trying to undermine you or prevent that other players get the rune essences because I'm evil and I want everyone else to lag behind, it's just my opinion about this, I never bought any double purchases and all I spend is the monthly diamond card.


Yep about the diamond spender, again I understand the rewards may be different but at least its being given. In the present issue, one is getting a login event in Extra while others are not getting anything in the alternative.

More so, when you read the event, it clearly states you need to be at least Lv10 to collect, not Lv90. Forget not, that the 1st Rune Login Event was available to all : which is consistent to the event description. For me, this is a non issue/debate : they must make it available to all as long you are Lv10 as stated.

Re: Rune Essence/Stone Event Missing on Server

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:41 am
by Nady
Its affect all server since there are lot of merge every month, so there is a high chance to get yourself in a server vs server competition. If server x got everything before server y nothing then server x is got a really high advantage compared to y.

Re: Rune Essence/Stone Event Missing on Server

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:54 am
by SFRpro
They just dont care. The flawed replies of an Admin who is also a paid employee says it all. They are like "let them be disbalance and we will further screw them in the next update".

And you know what, SoulHunters (the team) is getting like ShitHunters now.

In all this I just started playing another rpg game. SH was my 1st in game (with a lot of in app purchase). Glad that I started to leave this "chore".

Re: Rune Essence/Stone Event Missing on Server

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:41 am
by hengli
SFRpro wrote:
hengli wrote:

Oh this one, my bad. I checked here and they are indeed not opened on all the servers.
Newer servers are very far from reaching level 90 and there is not much point in giving this item for you guys right now. New servers also have different login rewards that old servers don't have so I think there is a balance regarding this matter.


Login events should be made available to all. The event itself says Lv10. You cant discriminate on login events.

Also, this will make this Rune System worth it else you are not valuing it and ppl will just keep complaining.

Also, as a guy said above. Lv89 or 86 on these servers is not VERY FAR from Lv90.

EDIT : My server does NOT have the NEW reward system, it is the same old one as the one on the oldest servers. SO there is "DISBALANCE" and Discrimination.

Know what you are speaking before giving dumb replies Admin.

If you want your voice to be heard be respectful, that's the least you can do ok?
New servers and old servers always had different events, and that's not only something Soul Hunters does but that many mobile games do. Events are opened based on the major level of players in the server to give and help these players to get what they need at that moment. Many features in the game are level based so this is how things work.

You stated that your server is very close to level 90 so I will check and ask the person responsible to check if he made a mistake, as your server is indeed close to start using the rune system.