1. Added Celestial Potion: Use Celestial Potion to get one component of the signature item of the Hero whose awakening quest is currently in progress.
So we got a universal Fragment, seems like there will be New double purchase Events coming soon
2. Increased chances of getting hero card in Conjuring Stone:
I will believe this is true now, but until the next Cs hero nobody will be sending mich diamonds in there to find out how much they increased the rate, so it could be a nice thing, or just crap
3. Runestone Essence now available for purchase in shop
What a wonder...
4. Added Multi-Polish function and Runestone Power Rankings to Runestone System.
Daphne now available in the Champion’s Corner (Epic Arena)
Aha finally we get some New hero
Valan now available in the Arena Armory
And we get a new good hero for Arena armory too
Awakening quests for Sumiko and Dalton
So one total crap hero got one and one meh hero, but we will see how good they got buffed
1. Aqua is now immune to control abilities while using “Rehydrate” ability.
Ouh finally what everybody wanted, but it wohnt make hin that much stronger
1. “Mystery of the Serpent” now increases ally’s magic attack in accordance with how much damage they deal.
2. Increased strength of “Power of the Serpent” and “Mystery of the Serpent”
3. Increased rate of energy recovery when Sumiko uses basic attack or abilities.
It sounds good, but we dont know the exact stats yet, and since my Sumiko is lv 1 I personally can really say anything about her
1. Fixed error in description of “Mortal Paralysis”. When this ability is used against a boss, Hurok’s energy will be spent more rapidly.
Sounds like hurok Was always planned to be like this, so he won't get nerfed in any further way, since they just changed the deacription
Major Adjustments to Dalton:
1. “All In” now only requires 5 chips to activate, but Dalton will not start the battle with any chips.
2. Chance of rolling a 7 when using “Roll of the Dice” depends on target’s magic armor.
3. The proportion of damage dealt that is transferred to health gained in the abilities “All In” and “Russian Roulette”depends on ability level
4. Made adjustments to strength of various abilities
Could make hin strong but since we dont know any stats yet, I cant really say anything about this
Fixed bug affecting cooldown time between free opens of conjuring stone
Adjusted difficulty of some stages in chapter 17
Fixed bug causing Nemean Hide not to appear as loot in chapter 15 Raid Dungeons
Fixed bug affecting hiring mercenaries
Fixed bug causing Items’ “Where to Find” list only showing the last two stages where the item can be found
Fixed bug affecting Malrath’s “Flowing Blood” ability when Gus’ Magic Pillars are on the battlefield
Fixed bug causing damage over time dealt by Cyana’s “Lethal Poison”ability not to stack properly.
Fixed bug affecting Li Twins’ “Seperation” ability
Fixed bug causing positive effects from Hurok’s Devour ability not to stack
Finally we got those mercrenary thing fixed and the stage showing for farming items, where everybody said Lilith you are evil, same goes for hurok stacking his devour, where everybody said, evil Lilith changed that silently
So Overall I think this is a quite User orientated Update since they took time to fix so much, what they Messer up with the last Update.
Yeah except sylphi and goram still not being released. Just wanted to say this before 10 people cry again