nebel03
Baron
Baron

Update Breakdown

Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:04 am

Seems like Lilith brought an interesting update....
1. Added Celestial Potion: Use Celestial Potion to get one component of the signature item of the Hero whose awakening quest is currently in progress.

So we got a universal Fragment, seems like there will be New double purchase Events coming soon

2. Increased chances of getting hero card in Conjuring Stone:

I will believe this is true now, but until the next Cs hero nobody will be sending mich diamonds in there to find out how much they increased the rate, so it could be a nice thing, or just crap

3. Runestone Essence now available for purchase in shop

What a wonder...
4. Added Multi-Polish function and Runestone Power Rankings to Runestone System.

Seems interesting

Daphne now available in the Champion’s Corner (Epic Arena)

Aha finally we get some New hero

Valan now available in the Arena Armory

And we get a new good hero for Arena armory too

Awakening quests for Sumiko and Dalton

So one total crap hero got one and one meh hero, but we will see how good they got buffed

Buffed Aqua:

1. Aqua is now immune to control abilities while using “Rehydrate” ability.

Ouh finally what everybody wanted, but it wohnt make hin that much stronger

Buffed Sumiko:

1. “Mystery of the Serpent” now increases ally’s magic attack in accordance with how much damage they deal.
2. Increased strength of “Power of the Serpent” and “Mystery of the Serpent”
3. Increased rate of energy recovery when Sumiko uses basic attack or abilities.

It sounds good, but we dont know the exact stats yet, and since my Sumiko is lv 1 I personally can really say anything about her

Adjusted Hurok:

1. Fixed error in description of “Mortal Paralysis”. When this ability is used against a boss, Hurok’s energy will be spent more rapidly.

Sounds like hurok Was always planned to be like this, so he won't get nerfed in any further way, since they just changed the deacription

Major Adjustments to Dalton:

1. “All In” now only requires 5 chips to activate, but Dalton will not start the battle with any chips.
2. Chance of rolling a 7 when using “Roll of the Dice” depends on target’s magic armor.
3. The proportion of damage dealt that is transferred to health gained in the abilities “All In” and “Russian Roulette”depends on ability level
4. Made adjustments to strength of various abilities

Could make hin strong but since we dont know any stats yet, I cant really say anything about this

Bug Fixes:

Fixed bug affecting cooldown time between free opens of conjuring stone
Adjusted difficulty of some stages in chapter 17
Fixed bug causing Nemean Hide not to appear as loot in chapter 15 Raid Dungeons
Fixed bug affecting hiring mercenaries
Fixed bug causing Items’ “Where to Find” list only showing the last two stages where the item can be found
Fixed bug affecting Malrath’s “Flowing Blood” ability when Gus’ Magic Pillars are on the battlefield
Fixed bug causing damage over time dealt by Cyana’s “Lethal Poison”ability not to stack properly.
Fixed bug affecting Li Twins’ “Seperation” ability
Fixed bug causing positive effects from Hurok’s Devour ability not to stack

Finally we got those mercrenary thing fixed and the stage showing for farming items, where everybody said Lilith you are evil, same goes for hurok stacking his devour, where everybody said, evil Lilith changed that silently

So Overall I think this is a quite User orientated Update since they took time to fix so much, what they Messer up with the last Update.
Yeah except sylphi and goram still not being released. Just wanted to say this before 10 people cry again :D
Server: 269
Guild: Nova
Invitation Code:438d2633

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Update Breakdown

Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:27 am

2. Increased chances of getting hero card in Conjuring Stone:

I will believe this is true now, but until the next Cs hero nobody will be sending mich diamonds in there to find out how much they increased the rate, so it could be a nice thing, or just crap

Coincidence we haven't had the jade event for longer now? Maybe there was a silent nerf in the past to get people spend 14,4k for the guaranteed hero via jade. Now back to normal? :D

3. Runestone Essence now available for purchase in shop

What a wonder...

Think there are the ingame shops meant. Probably just the same as village ressources. Don't forget essence is already part of double purchases.

4. Added Multi-Polish function and Runestone Power Rankings to Runestone System.

Seems interesting

First is an even bigger money drain, wonder how it will work. Probably going all the way until a new stat is rolled. Power ranking is probably just a new entry in the leaderboards.

Buffed Aqua:

1. Aqua is now immune to control abilities while using “Rehydrate” ability.

Ouh finally what everybody wanted, but it wohnt make hin that much stronger

Maybe he'll find his comeback now again. That additional clone with the ability to use all skills might turn the tide.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

Zieppi
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:20 am

Maybe he'll find his comeback now again. That additional clone with the ability to use all skills might turn the tide.

Did you use Aqua at least once? Ofc no. Any attack stops the use of his abilities. He is very close to the front line. His defense is weaker Wraxius. You don't know what Sylphi bats at the beginning of the fight eat 50% Aqua hp. Taurus,Nilya, Ezio, PP, Goram, Chrona, Tanya, Octo, Vulko. Thunder Dokras No. 2-3 easy kills Aqua with full HP.
You don't even have to try. The game is 10 seconds, will be 4 vs 5. He did not even have time to turn in the drop.
Aqua was useful a long time ago... When Serafina, Ariael and Arachna were the most dangerous characters! Not now...

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:57 am

10 seconds battle are really becoming the norm in my server especially after all those DPB Vulko events once whales gets him 7* things will be bad.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

nebel03
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:03 pm

HunterXHunter wrote:
10 seconds battle are really becoming the norm in my server especially after all those DPB Vulko events once whales gets him 7* things will be bad.

Combine him with tut Initial damage :D cof gets a joke and Yeah Arena Fights go very fast

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:34 pm

The only thing they didnt have to fix...

nebel03
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:55 pm

Rashar wrote:

The only thing they didnt have to fix...

Are we talking about different things? I wasch thinking of the problem that you can scroll down at Ford t when you switch to that tab, so you had to click on a hero like 20 times before you were ablesbar to scroll. Hat were you talking about? ^^

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:47 pm

He is talking about the bug that allowed you to hire heroes higher level than you. And yup, it sucks, that means one less Goram for me to hire everyday lol.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:02 pm

Grocoloco wrote:
He is talking about the bug that allowed you to hire heroes higher level than you. And yup, it sucks, that means one less Goram for me to hire everyday lol.

Yeap this, the best bug ever :)

nebel03
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:03 pm

Ah nice to know, didnt have that.

By the way it seems like they changed out the jade event for the weeekly runes