Zieppi
Knight
Knight

Top 50 of my server

Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:46 pm

Hi, my name is Zieppi! I play on one of the top server with Arclight, Worst F and my old girlfriend Vespa (someone knows her under the name Vesperas)
Today I was bored and decided to count the number of characters in the top 50 on the server.
I know that all this is changing every day, but the trends are clearly visible, and there are curious facts;)
My calculations were based on yesterday's leaderboards.
i will review top 50 and top 10 separately.
TOP 50
The most popular characters of the top 50;
1) Malrath 27
2) Orkon 27 (further, the average number of stars the heroes of the top 50) (5*)
3) Sylphi 25 (4*)
4) Vulko 24 (5,3*)
5) Goram 20 (5,25*)
6) Hurok 16 (4,5*)
7) Octo 14
8) Garrick 15
9) Prince of Persia 8 (6*)
10) Ezio 8 (6*)
11) Sarya 8 (5*)
12) Magnus 6 (4,2*)
13) Valan 5 (3 With p2w skin)
14) Mirielle 4
15) Embrael 3
16) Taurus 3
17) Nilya 3
18) Jasper 2
19) Cara 1
20) Enrique 1
21) Sagar 1
22) Serafine 1
23) Lumos 1
24) Ethera 1
25) Tholin 1
26) Kong 1
27) Kaneq 1
28) Tanya 1
29) Rayman (Yes,he is single. (Hi Baboo!) Unfortunately not for long...)
What I've noticed?
1) Embrael - Only 3 , although I think that she is very strong when Vulko and Nilya quickly charged, this is nightmare...
2) No Tut. Strange, Worst f tells everyone that he is cool ;)
3) Only 18 characters were used more than once in the top 50! 9 of them are not freely available! How many characters? 130? Hi developers;)))))
4) Malrath f...king beast! I think soon his team Huroc and Orkon will be unstoppable!
5) Hurok 16! It was sold only once. About Huroc,Below is a picture of my fight with him, I almost cried.
6) Not so long ago a team without Serafine was not a team... Goodbye old girl, I always hated you!
7) Rayman - What I have seen, I think he will press the part of the Octo and Goram. Orkon, Malrath and Hurok will remain in the top.
8) Only one Ethera at the bottom... Even no p2w skin ;) (Arclight used to her earlier, I remember)
9) 0 Phoenix with p2w skin - I have not seen him in the arena at all, only met him in caves.

Okay, we talked about the top 50. Let's now the most interesting.
Top 10
1) Malrath 7
2) Vulko 6
3) Hurok 5
4) Garrick 5
5) Orkon 4
6) Valan 4 (2 With p2w skin)
7) Prince of Persia 3
8) Magnus 3
9) Ezio 2
10) Sarya 2
11) Octo 1
12) Mirielle 1
13) Jasper 1
14) Сara 1

What's interesting here?
1) Malrath still a f...king beast!
2) 11 heroes used more than once in the top 10! 7 of them are not freely available! Again Hi developers;)))))
3) Vulko, Hurok, Orkon guarantee success!
4) No Sylphi!
5) No Goram!
6) 4 of 5 Valan with 4 stars sitting in the top 10. (tops know something about him)
7) Guy with Cara and Jasper. It was an accident, today he has already left for the top 30. The rest remained in their seats “+”, “-“ random.
About the prospects for the near future.
I think Rayman appearance will change top 10, but not much. As I said above Rayman will will replace a couple of PP, Ezio or Goram.
About the new ice guy reminded me of game of thrones, nothing can not say yet... but we all know, each new character is stronger than the old
About developers... There are many other topics where this can be discussed. I just wanted to dilute the overall negative tone. (although to be honest, this post I only confirmed what many have written)
P.S. 1 I apologize if there is wrong in the language;)
P.S. 2 Waiting for your comments.
P.S. 3 Hope you enjoyed!
ExAn_qBB_Kk.jpg
I used to be afraid of orkon, now this...

h0VrM8D6rUY.jpg
No one used ult, except Dokras
L6Qg5f20jm0.jpg
added screen damage received, so you didn't think it was because of the clones
Last edited by Zieppi on Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:27 am, edited 5 times in total.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Re: Top 50 of my server

Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:25 am

Great post Zieppi!

Right now, arena is in a pretty good place because of the variety of teams that are being used. There is a wide range of heroes to select from and encourages creativity and makes it fun to compete.

I am on server 2, so have been in the game since the beginning. Right after Goram came out, I took a top 50 census and found that on the top 50 teams, 47 had Sylphi and 37 had Orkan. The other three heroes mattered little because they were almost impossible to beat if you did not have them.

So hopefully, the developers will pay attention to the game balance as they continue to release heroes in the free monthly, the box events, and the Conjuring Stone.

Zieppi
Knight
Knight

Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:33 am

I think you did not read very carefully.
Top 50 3) Only 18 characters were used more than once by top 50! 9 of them are not freely available! How many characters? 130?
Top 10 2) 11 heroes used more than once in the top 10! 7 of them are not freely available!
I don't know why you think, what arena is pretty good...

nebel03
Baron
Baron

Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:58 am

I like the stats you did and in my mind the idea grew up to maybe do this calculation once a month to see what impact the New heroes have, so maybe I will create a Table with this if its ok. I am also thinking of doing this on server 18 or maybe another one?
Server: 269
Guild: Nova
Invitation Code:438d2633

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:39 pm

Zieppi wrote:
6) 4 of 5 Valan with 4 stars sitting in the top 10. (tops know something about him)

And this is why the double purchase with Valan (login hero hello?) felt like such bs. It's getting difficult to trust Lilith.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:09 pm

Zieppi wrote:
I think you did not read very carefully.
Top 50 3) Only 18 characters were used more than once by top 50! 9 of them are not freely available! How many characters? 130?
Top 10 2) 11 heroes used more than once in the top 10! 7 of them are not freely available!
I don't know why you think, what arena is pretty good...

Perspective is different. You are perhaps pointing out the lack of variety and the large number of P2W heroes. One note is that the bigger the spender, the less the number of heroes they will use as they acquire the strongest and use them constantly.

Note that I pointed out that right after Goram and Sylphi came out, a large majority of the top 50 teams used both of them and likely every team (except mine?) had at least one of them. That is truly a worse situation than your posts indicates is occurring today. So I was pointing out that there is now a greater variety of teams that I see AND that I can now compete with most of them (versus NONE a few months ago) due to the release of other heroes like Mirelle, Saraya, Hurok, etc. Trend has been toward improvement. So I hope you do not feel that we are contradicting each other. Rather we are comparing different time frames and perhaps different situations due to our server and level.

justbluem
Squire
Squire

Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:51 am

thnks , useful tips
i wish they add vulko or orkon to buy with green jades soon
i save some diamonds for them
Blue!
from server 63!
and sr for bad English ;)

Dibbl3r
Knight
Knight

Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:36 am

great post, mate, your statistic prooves my observations on my server (excluding Valan - not used much).

I would like to point out that only Garrick and Octo out of all 'old' heroes made it to top seriously used heroes (not only 1 appearance). 'Old' heroes are, for me, all pre Sylphi-OP-her-release-was-HUGE-mistake (Taurus can be probably considered as a 'new' hero).
And Garrick and Octo made it ONLY because of awakening, they are useless in non-awakened form.

That's sad...

poisoned
Baron
Baron

Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:29 am

thank you for the survey.

as expected one won't go far without spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars in this freemium game.

that said, i am still amazed how my own team keeps sitting around top 20 in the normal and epic arena on my server
(as my F2P defense is: Dokras, Nilya, Taurus, Tanja, Tholin)
what a waste of money... VIP10, 18 Awakened Heroes and counting

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:44 pm

Vesperas is a man though, an unstable one.