Rashar
Baron
Baron

Re: Chapter 17 ... casually being killed constantly

Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:10 pm

According to customer service; andI quote:

1. Chapter 17 is designed to much more difficult, it has a high demand for hero level, heroes stars or party level, overall rating, equipment items and team line-up. Please try to adjust your team line-up to challenge again.

It is a fair and honest answer. Nothing against this person from the support. I did not use the name as I did not see any value in that.

The problem I have is that the raid is open to players who have just attained level 94, clearly something is wrong here. Why open it to level 94 who just ran through chapter 16 with birds chirping and a cow mooing and then DUN DUN DUN chapter 17 hits and they can not pass chapter 17 stage 1.

I really do not understand it. Either make it easier or lock it untill people reach level 100... or is there... maybe... another reason why you want to keep it open...
Might that reason be that people will spend more money in the hopes of beating the content.

Anyway more rambling from me and I will be doing so untill things get clear and some people start being honest.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:32 pm

I don't see why the complaining of Ch17 difficulty and be opened at early level. If you can't beat it, don't do it. That's it. Wait, there was a time in Ch3 I believe where Alana was a damn killer and so hard to pass that single stage. It just reminds you to go back and improve your current heroes.
You don't have to do it just because is there. I am Lv100 and I can't do heroic stages, and I really don't care. Someday I will. And as for raids, well, it will last longer, which is the reason it was requested because Ch16 was done in a day and there was not enough GP to open it daily.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:35 pm

I think it would be reasonable to lock it until level 100. But then again I have seen one person at level 97 who finished all the stages with 3* and also finished the heroic stages (not with 3* obviously). So, while it may be close to impossible maybe some people like these kind of challenges. I know that I am having fun trying to get all heroic stages with 3*, managed 4 stages so far and it has been "frustatingly fun" :D

Topher347
Knight
Knight

Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:16 pm

So I've been using the suggested team of AW Goram Silphy Nilya Ling ling and Taurus and it's done me good for most of the chapter, but I've hit a complete roadblock on the Tribal Raiders stage (an in between, not even a starred stage.) No matter what I do Ezio kills at least 1 person, since he seems to start with his ultimate, then even if everyone else makes it through with full health, Chrona insta kills 1-2 people (again with what appears to be an instant ultimate) on the next stage. I've gotten as close as her and Goram 1v1 at the end but he can't kill her in time because of self heals. I feel like I've tried rotating out anyone I can think of that I have that's high enough level. Any suggestions? I've probably failed 20+ times at it now.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:34 am

Topher347 wrote:
So I've been using the suggested team of AW Goram Silphy Nilya Ling ling and Taurus and it's done me good for most of the chapter, but I've hit a complete roadblock on the Tribal Raiders stage (an in between, not even a starred stage.) No matter what I do Ezio kills at least 1 person, since he seems to start with his ultimate, then even if everyone else makes it through with full health, Chrona insta kills 1-2 people (again with what appears to be an instant ultimate) on the next stage. I've gotten as close as her and Goram 1v1 at the end but he can't kill her in time because of self heals. I feel like I've tried rotating out anyone I can think of that I have that's high enough level. Any suggestions? I've probably failed 20+ times at it now.

It is not clear if you are using this same team and timing the ults differently or if you are varying your team. If you lost 20 times with this team, try other heroes. Jasmine would be a start for healing. Hurok (3 star) has helped me get through the normal levels. Experiment and you should find combos that work on the different levels.

Topher347
Knight
Knight

Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:00 am

It is not clear if you are using this same team and timing the ults differently or if you are varying your team. If you lost 20 times with this team, try other heroes. Jasmine would be a start for healing. Hurok (3 star) has helped me get through the normal levels. Experiment and you should find combos that work on the different levels.[/quote]

I've tried varying the members of the team as well as varying the way I attempt the level with that standard team (timing of ults and such.) I did not manage to get Hurok so he's not an option for me.

justbluem
Squire
Squire

Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:08 pm

lol i finally pass stage 1 heroic with this team
goram octo hurok sylphi ling ling + too much luck
other stages​ are easier!
Blue!
from server 63!
and sr for bad English ;)

vvarg
Marquis
Marquis

Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:48 pm

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт