Schneemond
Knight
Knight

Re: Chapter 17 ... casually being killed constantly

Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:02 pm

It is only a real threat once, because that mini-Xanos is the wave boss. Later there will be a stage with 4 of them + Ariel boss, and the minis don't do shit.

Schneemond
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:10 pm

HunterXHunter wrote:
I can't understand how to get past those mini-xanos anyone who did how did you do it?
like as soon as they go in your dead and you can't possibly cc them 100% of the time & their armor is too heavy i assume it would take Goram + Hurok and made luck to get past them.

Shirley + Zem do at good job at keeping him long enough busy (especially Shirley with her manic chop) to have LL get to full energy. Silphy and the Twins also work fine for a cc chain (and those 5 were actually my team to survive that mini-Xanos boss).
Once you manage to get LL ult perfectly off (you may take 2 or 3 times the dmg, but should survive it) and Zem is also in his ult, your frontline will survive the burrows pretty good.

xR3sp3cTx
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:31 pm

i did beat all the ch17 normal stages easy with 3* but on the heroic, cant even beat the 1st round on the 1st stage ...

Icefist1
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:33 pm

What an original idea...make all enemies have insane amounts of health and have them one shot everything. Wow. I mean that makes sense. I am stuck in Chapter 17 normal. I have seen people beat the stages with pay to win characters but at this point its getting ridiculous. If you do not have Silphy, Goram and Vulko...good luck! Even if you have these characters be ready to get destroyed in Heroic because you will not beat it without insane amounts of luck. With every passing update the game becomes more of a grind, less fun and catered to people with big wallets. But that's a trend that leads to the downfall of your game. Once my gems are done I am out. There is a reason why we keep having dead servers and servers merges. The game is dying and Lilith's poor management of their own game is to blame for it. If you beat the stages let us know how, but even WorstFinGamer couldn't do it without pay to win heroes.

poisoned
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:46 pm

Okay i get it, they want us to use the new, unreasonably complicated, time consuming and frustrating Rune system to slowly upgrade our heroes so they don't get oneshotted instantly.

That's NOT how you keep a boring grindy game alive, that's only how you make it even more frustrating (also scraps such as Bandit Dagger is now only farmable in heroic mode)

Lilith more and more disgusts me in how they just shit all over the playerbase while holding the hand open for more and more money.

i guessi should rather just quit with this game and bring my money to a company that listens to it's players
what a waste of money... VIP10, 18 Awakened Heroes and counting

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:59 pm

I beat all heroic stages last day. PoP is absolutely the key to win. Orkon is definitely really important as well.

radiovillain
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:25 pm

I cleared it all in normal mode with a combination of the following non-ptw heroes: Vincent, Kaneq, Tauros, Garick, Jasmine, Tanya, Alice.

The heroes that can be awakened are awakened. All heroes 7* level 100, O+2 Full gear and academy trained.

Heroic mode however, appears impossible.

Excrucio
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:20 pm

3* on all the main stages using Goram/PoP/Orkon/Sarya/Ling.

1 of each stone from the chapter chest.

Good luck if you're ftp.

dzulio
Knight
Knight

Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:04 am

Goram and silphy 3 * Fully enchanted O+2
Nilya 6* Fully enchanted O+2
Ling ling and Taurus 7* Fully enchanted O+2

No problem in normal mode

In heroic i didnt pass first part ( i manage to get to 3/3, but i got killed )

justbluem
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:19 pm

normal mode is easy , iam non vip and manage to finish all stage 3/3
for mini xanos use tanya+ kong to support him with minions
you can keep them in back line and only tanya get dmg from them
but heroic! i cant even pass stage 1 too
but i heard valan is good for heroic and also awaken solomon , i hired him from camp i was so close to pass stage 1!
if a vip player here got all this hero try this team for heroic
goram-valan-aw solomon-horuk-aw octo (or ling ling).
Blue!
from server 63!
and sr for bad English ;)