KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Pay to win?

Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:41 pm

ashOck wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
AxeMurderers wrote:

Which is slim to none. And a terrible way to use precious resources like diamonds as a free player is to use diamond chests or cs.

Free diamond pulls and COF cost nothing.

You are spot on here!

Oh, and I got nothing from them too... :(

But someone will :D

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:02 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
ashOck wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Free diamond pulls and COF cost nothing.

You are spot on here!

Oh, and I got nothing from them too... :(

Ah man i suck at RNG, so many heroes for so many months i didn't even got one of them...
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

AxeMurderers
Knight
Knight

Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:13 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:

Haha, and someone will always win the lottery but I won't count on it for my retirement.

I also doubt that the drop rates are the same for all heroes. I can't really speak for diamond chests because I only ever use free pulls, but in gold chests the drop rate is nowhere near equal. I pull 10 gale or leon cards for every one of tareths or radulfs as an example.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:58 pm

AxeMurderers wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

Haha, and someone will always win the lottery but I won't count on it for my retirement.

I also doubt that the drop rates are the same for all heroes. I can't really speak for diamond chests because I only ever use free pulls, but in gold chests the drop rate is nowhere near equal. I pull 10 gale or leon cards for every one of tareths or radulfs as an example.

The 1* heroes are more common than the 2* heroes (and 3*+ heroes cannot drop there)

Chari
Knight
Knight

Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:26 pm

AxeMurderers wrote:
HunterXHunter wrote:
that depends on your definition of PTW, if you want to compete for top 1 then of course you need to spend if not then i am VIP 6 and can easily maintain top, always aims for top 10 and have gotten a few times top 1 as well.

Depends on how much grey area you accept in life.

In my mind #1 is winning. How do you win any competition in sports or gaming? First place. Fighting into the top 10 is competing, not winning. That's the black and white truth. And as soon as you spend .99 on this game its ptw, you can't unring a bell. I doubt there's any vip0 players keeping top10 in the arenas let alone consistently #1. I can accept this, I wanted to compete so I spent a bit. I wouldnt come close to cracking top 500 on my server if I was legit f2p. I won't buy anything but daily diamonds now as well because the ptw scaling is becoming ridiculous.

Just wanted to say that I'm Vip0 (LVL 85), never paid for anything here not even the monthly card and I'm constantly in top 10 in arena and PvE (HoL, etc) i got silphy 3 times in CoF in early game ( at the time i thought it was normal, now i know it is pretty awesome) and now she is 4*, I also got goram with the 600 stones, besides that, i wasted diamonds to get tsuki 3* and sarya 4* and now I'm saving to get vulko as soon as it gets to the chest. Of course I have no chance to compete with vip15 or close to that, but I still win P2P many times. You could say I'm not winning because I'm not at rank 1, but i have to disagree with you ahaha.

I know that i got very lucky to get in my server and because of my silphy
Last edited by Chari on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ClickHere
Squire
Squire

Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:55 pm

How to get Sylphy? I really want her. I felt like my team won't be complete without her and to me that is very bothersome so some one please help me!

AxeMurderers
Knight
Knight

Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:47 am

Chari wrote:

Just wanted to say that I'm Vip0 (LVL 85), never paid for anything here not even the monthly card and I'm constantly in top 10 in arena and PvE (HoL, etc) i got silphy 3 times in CoF in early game ( at the time i thought it was normal, now i know it is pretty awesome) and now she is 4*, I also got goram with the 600 stones, besides that, i wasted diamonds to get tsuki 3* and sarya 4* and now I'm saving to get vulko as soon as it gets to the chest. Of course I have no chance to compete with vip15 or close to that, but I still win P2P many times. You could say I'm not winning because I'm not at rank 1, but i have to disagree with you ahaha.

I know that i got very lucky to get in my server and because of my silphy

That's awesome that you've done so well on your server, (the sylphi drops are crazy) but you're still at 85, I should have been more specific but I'm talking more about end game. I'm curious what level the top players are on your server? The run from 90 to 100 is a brutal stamina push, plus the awakening grind. Spenders will have a huge advantage, I was "competitive" until 90 with just daily diamonds. Also, when server merges start happening for you that will most likely hurt your ability to rank in the top ten.

I will say, you've mostly proved me wrong (with some very good luck) but also prove my point by saying you can't compete with vip15's and can't rank first. I'm curious what level 100 will be like for you, I do hope you can still compete vip0.

FANxBEDEN
Squire
Squire

Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:19 am

Thanks

smaikelzas
Squire
Squire

Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:42 am

I spent 5200 gems on CS when goram was available, got only 18 soulstones which is sad, hopefully ill save up with my monthly card and get goram eventually, if not from CS, then from CoF. Oh, how much I want him,sylphi,vulko and orkon to be in shops.

kojixahi
Knight
Knight

Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:28 pm

smaikelzas wrote:
Hello, I was wondering for quite some time, is it possible to PROPERLY play this game without paying? Is it possible to get the 'best' heroes and reach level 90, get items legit? Or is it really hard or maybe even impossible to progress after some time being free to play?

All help appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Just like you can play soccer without one leg you can play this game without spending hundreds of dollars. You play some retarded version of what you think is the "same game" but actually is not.