Inc The Warrior
Squire
Squire

Hall Of Legends Every Day!

Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:52 am

I, among many players want HOL to be an every day event. They would just need to add another hero and it would be simple. It does not make sense to have an every day summoner event that requires Leaves of Valor, but players are not able to obtain them every day because HOL is every 2 days...
Customer Service told me if enough players comment and agree, they would consider it. Please everyone join in and agree to this. Thanks in advance!
Guild: Critters
ID: 61319
Server: 002 (Moonguard)
Position: Guild Master
We rank 8th on the Leaderboard and we are recruitng!! Lower levels welcome...Join us today!!

Sylvian
Squire
Squire

Re: Hall Of Legends Every Day!

Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:10 am

Inc The Warrior wrote:
I, among many players want HOL to be an every day event. They would just need to add another hero and it would be simple. It does not make sense to have an every day summoner event that requires Leaves of Valor, but players are not able to obtain them every day because HOL is every 2 days...
Customer Service told me if enough players comment and agree, they would consider it. Please everyone join in and agree to this. Thanks in advance!

I'd like to add my vote in favor as well. HoL currency is the scarcest of all shops and it would be great to have a little more.
Guild Leader, Warlords
IGN: Sylvian
Guild ID: 10001
Server: 401 Moonshadow

wiro
Squire
Squire

Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:13 am

I'd like this, too.
How much wood could a Kaneq chuck if a Kaneq could chuck wood?

SmileX
Knight
Knight

Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:15 am

It would be a good thing! You have my vote as well!
If you like my posts add me:
992a6f27
Click: Avatar -> Invite Friends -> Invitation Codes -> Enter Code

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:39 am

Release sylphi as other heroes before! I'm collecting malrath but with buying sylphi all the time... We have too many good heroes in hol shop and now sylphi too ....

SmileX
Knight
Knight

Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:52 am

Reggelt wrote:
Release sylphi as other heroes before! I'm collecting malrath but with buying sylphi all the time... We have too many good heroes in hol shop and now sylphi too ....

I was buying Malrath (close to 7*) as well, but now with this Sylphi events, I had to stop, so I can have enough coins for Sylphi!
I am enjoying this Sylphi events a lot, if they keep it like that for a couple more months it would be really cool, it is better this way, instead of putting her on a shop, because this way we don't have to refresh to get her souls! :)
992a6f27

Chari
Knight
Knight

Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:56 am

Just Luke inc said, it doesnt make sense to have the silphy event everyday when you cant get the leaves everyday.
I would like to be able to do HoL everyday just like CoF so count me.

SmileX
Knight
Knight

Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:59 am

Chari wrote:
Just Luke inc said, it doesnt make sense to have the silphy event everyday when you cant get the leaves everyday.
I would like to be able to do HoL everyday just like CoF so count me.

Sylphi event is not running everydays, it is every 2 days... I like it the way it is now!
992a6f27

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:21 pm

nah it's fine the way it is, most of you think you will get extra rewards right but if they drop it down to each day they will drop the rewards as well, it will just be more grinding for rewards, some people might still like it but unfortunately i don't.

if we talk about each day with the same rewrds them i am in.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

SFRpro
Baron
Baron

Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:52 pm

Agreed. Same reward tiers and a new boss everyday. CoF . Dojo. Bountiful Caverns Prophecy Pools...all are daily...why not HoL.