Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Re: Wow did I break the tedium of the CoF.

Mon May 29, 2017 6:39 pm

Vesperas wrote:
Have you ever tried college? Also, wall of text refers to someone who doesn't use the paragraphs.

On topic, topic was created because I had the easiest, fastest, and least reset CoF in over a year from using a single 3 star hunter, opposed to many 7s.

If it's not a wall of text I'm gonna call your posts verbal diarrhea then.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Mon May 29, 2017 7:58 pm

Cof is boring, repetitive and way too easy. Are you back to whining like the good old days?
"go back to your hole" "go back to your hole" "go back to your hole" "go back to your hole" "go back to your hole" "go back to your hole" "go back to your hole" "go back to your hole" "go back to your hole" "go back to your hole" "go back to your hole" "go back to your hole" "go back to your hole" "go back to your hole" "go back to your hole" "go back to your hole" "go back to your hole"

Oberfukse
Squire
Squire

Tue May 30, 2017 10:02 am

This is so funny!
It is like having old phone(you remember the one with that circle you need to spin To dial) and being super pro and hard to get back then, when phones only show up.And then keep using it till now and go to phone shop in this century to whine why you cant send SMS with this phone????? It was so pro 100 years ago and now it being replaced with new ones and better ones, how dare you do THAT??? Even most crapiest phones nowadays can send SMS and this PRO 100 years old one can't, how it POSSIBLE??????

Lucasdon
Squire
Squire

Tue May 30, 2017 4:29 pm

LMAO this made me laugh.
If you refuse to upgrade some (free and really good) heroes, of course you're gonna have a hard time completing some aspects of the game. It's your own fault.
I can't even.

haon12
Squire
Squire

Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:49 am

That was really helpful for me. Thanks

Whitah
Squire
Squire

Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:10 pm

Hi Vesp, how are you? I was hoping your ranting would have ended by now, but I guess not. I just want you to remember sometimes that this is just a mobile game. You can't really yell at a company for something in their game that you can't do as well as others who spend money, when a huge part of the game is making in-app purchases. If you aren't going to spend money to support the company, you can't give them crap and everyone else crap for spending money.
「A」zelf

Guild Elder of「A」llstars (Server 388 and 399)
Guild Founder of 「A」llstars on Server 11-18

poisoned
Baron
Baron

Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:26 pm

Whitah wrote:
... when a huge part of the game is making in-app purchases. ...

is it though?

imho only if you want to compete in the top 10.

but it's relatively annoying that COF got so hard with PoP, Ezio, Sylphy , Orkan and Goram in the latter COF stages.

as if it wasn't unnerving enough to face hoardes of awakened Dokras+ Cara Combos without having to sacrifice every single Tank.
what a waste of money... VIP10, 18 Awakened Heroes and counting

nebel03
Baron
Baron

Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:33 pm

Did one of you ever tried Vulko in there? He made crucible a joke for me. If you Combine Vulko and Sylphi and wait till vulkos second slash then enable both ultimates the enemies are like normally all dead or nearly dead and at the next stage you can intantly do this again because their ultimates Charge so fast. If you Combine this with lingling in the later stages (12-15) you will often finish without any hero dying
Server: 269
Guild: Nova
Invitation Code:438d2633

poisoned
Baron
Baron

Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:09 pm

not many people have Vulko.
i ended up using mostly : Tholin-A, Xanos, Taurus, Sylphy-A and (Nilya / Dokras-A / Lingling / Serafine-A, Cara)

is see having Taurus and Xanos at a good level as key to success. those two let me finish COF after a long time that i wasn't able to finish.
what a waste of money... VIP10, 18 Awakened Heroes and counting