Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Wow did I break the tedium of the CoF.

Sat May 27, 2017 10:28 pm

I've been playing this game for like 21 months, and once they patched it to be a bit easier (or when stun monsters Jaz and ethera were available) I think I didn't finish once because I accidentally reset.

The only problems then was keeping enemy ethera's at bay, so I'd hire an extra sera from my camp to ensure this would never end my streak. Dorkas was a problem, having to reset if he one shot my tareth.

Then the influx of prince/goram/ezio teams, I needed to reset if I didn't get the timing right to stun goram and sera nuke all three, and getting lucky with Nyla. The last few weeks, I was trying to find a way to quit or at least pass leadership, it was becoming a chore. Sometimes the cricket lady or mirina would complicated things even more.

The CoF was getting beyond tedious, hell, ever 'kill' the cricket lady and one of your heroes just dies? Or getting the front line dead and dork lightning just keeps coming? CoF was my once my favorite features.

Well... I hired a 3 Star Sylphy over that usual Sera. I finished almost flawlessly, never needing reset, some rounds not even healing or using ethera/tanya.

I usually keep a fully charged Osiris, killjoy (Vs cara), Mariana, Selene, Turo, Alana, Dork, Slim, Pheonix, Nightshade, Ariel, and if I get too many Vince/Namtar fights, Gale. All of those listed? Besides Pheonix, all are 7 stars, fully equipped with over half thier enchants/forge/acedemy maxed.

1 3 star hero made it all useless. If anyone suggests this is "balanced", please name another 3 star hunter who can do the most damage, heal, and never worry about getting one shot by dork? 3 Stars, not 7 like my entire roster.

This is why I hate when I see out of touch high Vips knocking down casuals. Bragging about going 1 to 15 with no retries.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Wow did I break the tedium of the CoF.

Sun May 28, 2017 12:21 am

Stop your bitchering.

Even as a non-VIP one can easily pass CoF, if you can't, that is because you don't want to invest on good heroes, that's it, you want to remain "hipster" and remembering your good old days. If you don't want to update yourself, well, it is your problem, but crossing CoF you can do it with the available free heroes there are. Don't know why people find it hard to do, maybe from time to time is tedious, but usually it is so easy to do.
I do it with Zem, Taurus, Garrick, Jasmine and Lingling, all of which you should have O2 by now, even if not many stars, that doesn't matter, if you encounter those "OP" teams many times in a row throw in Nylia instead, she can kill everyone after Lingling ult, or even before at least 1 hero will die with just Taurus' buff.
And most heroes will die from Dokras ult if gets hit by the 4th-5th ray. From the first two unless they already are almost dead, nobody will die.
For being auto-proclaimed the best from your server months ago, now you are not even in top50, not sure even if top100. And that is all your fault (pre-merge at least) because you refuse to level up heroes just because they are ugly or because they are male, you fucked up yourself.
The only thing that you are right is about Sylphi not been released yet (from other post), that is just Bull, and Lilith fucking milking her again now with a DP, it has already passed 5 months and she will remain at least one more behind a pay-wall. She is essential for HoL and raids, even in arena she is great, not necessary, but at least for Epic she is great.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Sun May 28, 2017 1:30 am

>Stop your bitchering.

After you.

>Even as a non-VIP one can easily pass CoF, if you can't, that is because you don't want to invest on good heroes, that's it, you want to remain "hipster" and remembering your good old days.

Try getting top20 power as a non Vip DURING THE RACE, not garbage time. Then tell me you reset less then using Slyphy. You can't.

>If you don't want to update yourself, well, it is your problem, but crossing CoF you can do it with the available free heroes there are. Don't know why people find it hard to do, maybe from time to time is tedious, but usually it is so easy to do.

Never said it was hard, just tedious reseting when Ethera max absorbs or Dorkas 1 shots a max hp tank because Namtar and Ice dragon delay you. THESE SOMETIMES CAN'T be avoided.

>I do it with Zem, Taurus, Garrick, Jasmine and Lingling, all of which you should have O2 by now, even if not many stars, that doesn't matter, if you encounter those "OP" teams many times in a row throw in Nylia instead, she can kill everyone after Lingling ult, or even before at least 1 hero will die with just Taurus' buff.

Garrick is a coward character. And literally mentioned Nylia, which is also luck based, which means resets. Slyphy isn't luck based, you can ult with her asap, does consist damage, goes off even after stunned, and be at full health... A LOT OF HEALTH. I think you missed the point of comparing a 3star hunter you can effortlessly win without a MoE VS 10+ maxed hunters actually needing to worry about timing and position.

>And most heroes will die from Dokras ult if gets hit by the 4th-5th ray. From the first two unless they already are almost dead, nobody will die.

Do you argue just argue? A 5th crit CAN 1 SHOT TARETH = RESET. W/slphy, I don't even need her as back up. You are missing the point.

>For being auto-proclaimed the best from your server months ago, now you are not even in top50, not sure even if top100.

Because I haven't tried or cared? Lol, I sat top 50 in epic for 3 updates, the one time I got deranked, by lord, I sniped him back. The ONLY reason I'm not top 50 is the merge literally deranked me. I haven't randomly sniped in over a month, but usually went for traitors, ask AS or Deto how there weak felt? Yea, TWO of the most outspoken people against me are sore I 4v5'd (Bahaal) and 2v5'd (Jorr) them. I mean, I can start deranking your weak like, 300 ranks, everyday, in both arenas, you want that? Again, ask around, my snipe rating was insane, like for a straight year, I think I beefed sniping, like 5 times?

"Why don't you care about sniping"

I have 25k gems, 60k+ arena tokens, and over 9000 wins, most likely the most in the entire game.

"Why do you need to target the weak"

Because the tryhards losing 10-20 gems is peanuts, I make my snipes hurt.

Oh, and I'm global chat banned, so the whole reason I used to fight, is pointless. What guild are you in again?

>And that is all your fault (pre-merge at least) because you refuse to level up heroes just because they are ugly or because they are male, you fucked up yourself.

Explain to me how level up Slyphy/Goram as a vip under 9. No, don't give me this 3 star jade crap. I also have a half million coins between wars/epic alone (On top of 4+ of all the good gold items), I can upgrade any entire 5 person team in ten minutes, why don't I? R of the RPG. Just because you are ok buying and getting carried to the top while copying meta IN GARBAGE time, doesn't mean I need. Ask the server who had the 1st 7 star Tanya and Nylia? Guess who? Me. Again, ask my server HOW many times I destroyed them Tanya (During), hell, I was jumping into Garricks, Slims, and Caras.

But that's ok, rag on me for being unique, because it's that mind set that turns games in cookie cutter garbage. But when the race from 90 to 100 was around? I was 3 staring top 50 guys in less than 30 seconds.

>The only thing that you are right is about Sylphi not been released yet (from other post), that is just Bull, and Lilith fucking milking her again now with a DP, it has already passed 5 months and she will remain at least one more behind a pay-wall. She is essential for HoL and raids, even in arena she is great, not necessary, but at least for Epic she is great.

She's easily top 15, I don't like her/turo because they shred physical dps's and create too easy to make all purpose teams.

Tomorrow, in global, talk smack about me, remind me that you were this guy, and I'll happily show why a few people in Allstars literally whispered me and said the word on thier streets was to leave me alone. Tip: It's not because I say mean things. Side note, which $1000+ spender do you want screen shots of me beating at 2:59:59? Defense? Offense? Reg? Epic? Actually don't, too many screen shots to wade through, had to email them as my phone was getting maxed :D
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)

Zieppi
Knight
Knight

Sun May 28, 2017 12:51 pm

DeusEx wrote:
Stop your bitchering.

Even as a non-VIP one can easily pass CoF, if you can't, that is because you don't want to invest on good heroes, that's it, you want to remain "hipster" and remembering your good old days. If you don't want to update yourself, well, it is your problem, but crossing CoF you can do it with the available free heroes there are. Don't know why people find it hard to do, maybe from time to time is tedious, but usually it is so easy to do.
I do it with Zem, Taurus, Garrick, Jasmine and Lingling, all of which you should have O2 by now, even if not many stars, that doesn't matter, if you encounter those "OP" teams many times in a row throw in Nylia instead, she can kill everyone after Lingling ult, or even before at least 1 hero will die with just Taurus' buff.
And most heroes will die from Dokras ult if gets hit by the 4th-5th ray. From the first two unless they already are almost dead, nobody will die.
For being auto-proclaimed the best from your server months ago, now you are not even in top50, not sure even if top100. And that is all your fault (pre-merge at least) because you refuse to level up heroes just because they are ugly or because they are male, you fucked up yourself.
The only thing that you are right is about Sylphi not been released yet (from other post), that is just Bull, and Lilith fucking milking her again now with a DP, it has already passed 5 months and she will remain at least one more behind a pay-wall. She is essential for HoL and raids, even in arena she is great, not necessary, but at least for Epic she is great.

I want to tell you a story. I'm what you call a «hipster»
I play ten months, and not spent on the game a single penny.
Here's my list of "achievements". I hope you like it ;)
During this time I got 7*:
-Xanos (spent about 6-7 months);
-Arctus (about 7-8 months);
-Magdor (one of my first characters, never failed me till about level 90);
-Lumos (don't know how long collected may be about 4-5 months);
-Tholin, Dokras, Taurus here, (it's not so sad);
-0 heroes from Guild shop (you know, there own fault they are in a small Guild and we pass not enough raids);
-A few characters from the company (Leah, Slim, Flora great help me);
-Aqua, Kaneq (take this opportunity to convey thanks Lilith).

I spend about 40 days on awakening the hero (at present, I have 4 and 40/80 fragments for next!).
I have become much harder to play after the merge of servers (not complaining, simple fact).
Early in the arena I could snipe someone weak and got top 40-50 every day easy, now it is very hard to get even a 100.
For epic arena I just don't have enough characters (I have to choose between 5* Riley and Gus or 7* Leon and Drago (f...k, it's so funny and sad at the same time))

HOL I easily reached in 90-120. Now I'm outside the second hundred…
And after all this, come like you and tell you that you can play without money.
You know what the most important thing? Players like me are becoming less and less. Those who know what a real tryhard and Asian grind (I played in LoL, WOT, WOW, etc, I know what I'm talking about)
And soon this game will turn into a ruler. (Hope you know what I mean) 8===@

P.S. Oil painting «Lilith and you»
O ( ? )
/\__O '
> > \

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sun May 28, 2017 3:39 pm

I really did not get your point lol

I am talking about CoF, like he is, stay on topic... and that is easy to beat even for him female lover. Females are the strongest of the game in DPS, they can clear cof easily. He just refuses to upgrade some heroes (because he has said so) that are needed for everything like octo.
I mean, if you want to be hipster and only promote certain heroes, you need to be sure that you won't be competing really and even easy tasks like prophecy pool and cof could be hard. He is at fault all on his own there.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Sun May 28, 2017 6:53 pm

DuesEx reminds me a particular group of tryhards from my past... STORY TIME!

There was once game called Metal Gear, and MGO2 was it's breakout to the online community. This game was one of the most skill based shooters, every scrub combat tactic could be voided by having a quick aim. Auto Aims? Back step + humiliation. Twist Camera + Tv crosshair quick shot? Box pop + counter. Coward Traps? Sixth Sense. Narcs? SoP2. Shotgunned? Quick shot on your back. Why am I saying this? This game created a hierarchy based on pure skill, the only thing you could buy was an extra character slot or DLC (20$ for all 3 late game... TAKE A HINT LILY :D).

True, clans went up to 64 players, and only few teams actually had that without alts... since it was 6v6 official/regulation (if I say that, I mean actual tournaments or in-game survival, which had same rules, not just plain casual free battle.) it didn't matter (unlike this game, the best solo player is nothing to the next 3 if they are in a guild).

I got called a "nub" for breaking the meta apart... my p90 VS a sea of M4/AK uses... loved getting called a glitcher for sometimes sniping folks (3 headshots, mind you). If you ask unbiased folk, I'm in every top 3 list associated with that gun, opposed to 30th "hands down" in the AR section. You think people remember the cookie cutter M4 twister? Or the unique p90 guy, would pop in a cardboard box, out, 7-round burst to the face, then teabag and spray the rest of the bullets? I got my crew from admiration, respect, no fancy scrub crap, no bribing (indirectly, this is why spender guilds in SH are always filled... they don't want a challenge, they want to get carried to auto 1/2/3rd place wins).

But that isn't the case in SH. In SH, you see guilds thinking they are better because of activeness, or body count... where as in MGO2, you had clans like "Mex Rev" who led reward point charts... you'd check there stats, mostly negative, with stacked 50's all day long (50 was the participation prize), so it wasn't very hard to figure out that you divided the activeness to the overall points. That doesn't happen here, it's backwards... literally people bragging that they have something because they bought more stuff. Ever read my strategy guide for this game or heroes' charge? In one of the early sections I mention being humble about spending. You know the ONLY reason I don't like detonation on my server? It's because they took in someone I kicked, harassing a Jewish girl and literally calling us a poverty guild.

YES, it's now an insult to make fun of those who don't need that spender edge to win or enjoy the game. Dead serious, I even posted it here to warn ANY GUILD who took him in, I'd derank like crazy... (Pics). Isn't this insane? It's like insulting someone for NOT using warp whistles or P-wings in super Mario 3! I don't. Think pipeland scares me? I eat P... whoa whoa, phrasing lol.

So back to MGO2, my clan held top rewards 5 of the 7 months before I went to Jail, and obviously before sold my characters AND clan. We had the 2nd most survival wins in a row (46, second to a middle American laggy team's 64, who's streak was ended by us), hell, even 7 of 8 tournaments in a single night! (4 at a time, multiple beasts in every lobby).

There, just like EVEN ON SH, people impersonated me many times... hell, a glitcher even set up a clan mimicking a few of my members, and posted a video to try to frame me! (didn't work, he didn't even get the sex of the character he was impersonating). Pretty soon, EU folks where asking for me.

They'd ask for me, because I didn't care about "GP" or grade point, which means their fresh character could use us as a stepping stone... as the tryhard lobby, wouldn't take them (as if you had one alt, you were all deranking if that said alt didn't hug 6th place), and I didn't play in it because if you didn't get glitchers, all but a few teams would either abort in the briefing, or simply cancel VS us... no fake ass stat padder wanted to play us, why would they risk it?

So these scrubs would knock on us... until I bent the server my way, I was always exclusive, I made them come to my lobby. These teams didn't scare me, we beat their asses in tournaments all day, but wasn't going to wait in a lobby 20 minutes to get a crybaby aborting team, because all the tryhards took letters, more than actual skill? Nope. So they came to my lobby... then would cry "Oh we didn't have AR2/Runner2"... yup, dead serious, too scared to ante up their ranks, but needed an excuse.

This is starting to sound like SH... Stepping stones... Legendary... hmm... I remember my first day on the server, I asked in Global "Who's the Best Guild" and someone said Luna (basically Allstars)... I then discovered the leader boards and said... "No, you were just first." Think about that, if I would of been a day earlier, I'd be the "top" guild by your standards (activeness/GMP), but instead of going back in time, or begging for a spot, I made a skill guild... Where do you think all the good players in those guilds come from? They are my students who did everything right but gave into the darkness... instead of devouring it, it devoured them. Want to know what skill is? I am the leader of Vipers, formerly VIPS, when I was NON VIP.

That's skill, that's Legendary. I have people that respect me, the weak leave me... I didn't need to show off a Serafina avatar, or how the game is easy mode with a second COF, skill, and knowledge, and a little bit of diversity is why stay with me, despite my obvious tyrannical iron fist leadership? Tell you what, it's not to hire my non existent 7 star gorams and such.

Oh, but I'm not done yet. I'm going to think of you as ACE, an MGO tryhard... see, in MGO3, they s*** on us with a very unbalanced scrubby game... Points for looking at people and the assist equaling 2/3's of a kill score? Spawn with underbarrel grenade launchers AND stealth camo? Auto Aim and Traps with hardly a way to counter? The game rewarded crap (sort like in SH where my maxed out hunters where TOO strong VS mirror match teams)

Well, I sniped, I wasn't having any of that scrub crap... The game lacked a clan system, and since the game went quint platform, all the top tier players kind ran together. Hell, I even was on teams with a guy who direct messaged my roster to defect! Well, one of the few guys in a sausage chat room called me a nub for not using auto aim... and another, a lair, saying it wasn't possible to be on winning teams without it...

But I was... Ace, the tryhard, called me a nub, and put a smear video of me on youtube, a heavily edited and contained absolutely no material gameplay footage... I didn't have to have a friend tell me "I watched one of his streams, he missed every shot out of AA range, got lit up be a basic bdu (new player), then had to throw on a nubtube to stop him." At the time, I didn't know how this guy or his video of me had so many hits (reddit), it was like worst gamer (Sorry :D)... This friend then asked the same thing, and...

"How is his rank so high if he sucks"

He was a gold hawk, meaning he specialized in looking at people, the Meta in most maps was literally "Have a scout with Intel+3, mark as many people just spawning in, then hide for 5 minutes". I'm not even joking, this was how almost every match was played... people thought I was making this up as it never happened to them (because they were rightfully under estimated). But me? and us? Oh, if the enemy had defense first, they wouldn't leave their orange tent and hide behind stealth, binos, and traps.

It's why I sniped.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XyvA3xMG6I
This is Ace (Purest One), this is the FIRST time we actually fought. 3 Seconds. We won that round, because I clutched in the first 3 seconds... I got last place. I can't tell you how many times I'VE gotten the first and only kill, and had to hide. Why hide? If we ended up in a tie, they'd win from peekaboo points... that's not cool. Watch the vid, it's 10 seconds long, Fastest Record kill in regulation, unchallenged, obviously unbeaten. Three DISLIKES?!? Hmm... I wonder why that is... sore people being sore and can't accept they got styled on by someone using inferior meta killing strats? (No joke, being a crazy good shot with bullet drop/velocity was literally the only counter meta-scumbag strategy, which is why I was the only C/B rank seen on teams with A/S ranks)

So, you gunna join my guild, the person who has kills like those, at least a dozen a day if I play, or the guy who live streams hiding behind a chest high wall, looking at people where he can't be seen back (mark glitch), only killing when people aren't looking or auto aiming... something that you can literally do blindfolded?

"But Ves, I wanna play with him, so I get my rank up"

Why? So you can join other tryhard teams, that suck just as bad where they find joy in hiding over 90% of the time?

What do I know? I also have the longest range kill on a sprinting invisible person.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUd-Oah7dl8
Again, with massive down votes... hmmm... you think that's the same reason nobodies and sore folk trash me here?

If I wasn't unique, I wouldn't have the cult following I have now (literally, I have my own religion), not a top tier clan in every game I play... hell, 3 of the last 4 retail games I own where paid for me, so people could pay ME to ring for them. Ever been written into a triple A video game? Try half a dozen. Ever been so exclusive, millionaires give shout outs to your alias's on live standard network TV? Do your real life enemies go straight to protective custody when you burn them? Didn't think so. Or millions of hits of the biggest video game site?

You think I'd have that power, that LEGENDARY power, if I was a conformed meta hugging random? My "pull" doesn't extend well in softcore games (none of my friends play this, this truly is my "toilet" game), but to flip this into the final point (or analogy)...

MGO3, all the folks who said "Ves, stop crying about X"
Auto Aim isn't that powerful
Not everyone uses stealth and grenade launchers
No one plays peek a boo
--And in SH, I remember complaining about how a team of 4/5 stars can beat the SAME team at maxed 7. Got insulted left and right, then WHAT DO YOU KNOW, you started seeing a few topics about it when all the nubbies caught up.

1st day they introduced survival in MGO3, it had 2000 people playing. Week 2? 300. Month 2? UNDER 100. Now? Sometimes not even a full team. Why did everyone leave? You think it might have something to do with boring meta based, lets hide for ten minutes peekaboo nubetube spam? Hmm... sounds like something I urged people to speak up about... the game got ruined by PEOPLE LIKE YOU, going with the flow... WAHHHHHH but I want to win and respect from my other cookie cutter friends.... WAHHHHHHHHHHH.

Glad we had this talk. I think I'm going to go through the original Devil May Cry on the hardest setting with the starting sword again, while someone in your generation ponders why you need to farm untouchables/heals instead of just buying them. I don't flaunt how I'm a very influential for my eggo (c), I do it to inspire change for the unbalanced, for the sake and integrity of the game. I'm 31, and about when I was 28 or 29, I pretty much did everything I wanted to do before getting injured, including all sexual conquests, all I do is play VGs and dream about revenge (side note, one of the female CI's, who massively failed her job that was after me, died, so I'm literally getting headache from smiling). Take the challenge and uniqueness out of the game? It's not a game to me. Take MGO, everyone was awaiting it, had people tell me 4 years that they dream about how good MGO3 would be on the fox engine... MGO2 was so good, I turned down sex to play... you think I voiced my opinion out of anger alone? No, I did it to encourage change, because I knew (like I know here, remember, I challenged Hero's Charge... how they doing?) if they didn't fix things, people would leave, and they did.

Archer4848
Knight
Knight

Sun May 28, 2017 11:51 pm

Got a lot of free time on your hands. I hope many are inspired to be purer gamers and have many sexual conquests.

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Mon May 29, 2017 4:41 pm

The point is... CoF is easy-ish without Sylphi and easier with her. I do it with Taurus, Nilya, Lingling, Serafine and Malrath. Just ult with Lingling at the beginning and activate it instantly to get only the bonus to damage, then ult with 1 or 2 heroes. If somebody dies I can swap them with Radulf, Tashi, Xanos, Garrick or Firehawk, which are some other heroes that have good ults. Yea Sylphi is OP in everything and they need to release her already but there have been a ton of threads about this. And dang Vesperas that was a huge wall of text, tl;dr.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Mon May 29, 2017 5:28 pm

Archer4848 wrote:
Got a lot of free time on your hands. I hope many are inspired to be purer gamers and have many sexual conquests.

Hey, look at like this, I'm not hunting real people, anymore...

I'm waiting for Ghost Recon pvp, which isn't off topic as it's a ubisoft game... they need to release an El Shayno in SH now lol, or Ding Chavez lol. Can't name a single other tom clansey character.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Mon May 29, 2017 5:45 pm

Grocoloco wrote:
The point is... CoF is easy-ish without Sylphi and easier with her. I do it with Taurus, Nilya, Lingling, Serafine and Malrath. Just ult with Lingling at the beginning and activate it instantly to get only the bonus to damage, then ult with 1 or 2 heroes. If somebody dies I can swap them with Radulf, Tashi, Xanos, Garrick or Firehawk, which are some other heroes that have good ults. Yea Sylphi is OP in everything and they need to release her already but there have been a ton of threads about this. And dang Vesperas that was a huge wall of text, tl;dr.

Have you ever tried college? Also, wall of text refers to someone who doesn't use the paragraphs.

On topic, topic was created because I had the easiest, fastest, and least reset CoF in over a year from using a single 3 star hunter, opposed to many 7s.