TreeSap
Baron
Baron

Re: The old hero ballancing praise

Mon May 15, 2017 1:20 pm

I liked Magdor and Wraxius before, and am pretty pleased with the improvements. Magdor is decent general tank and a very good niche tank.

This info makes me want to invest in at least Shirley eventually too, once I finish promoting Kong to 7 stars.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Thu May 18, 2017 6:24 am

I would like to get feedback from you guys regarding the changes. :) More heroes are going to be buffed and the feedback from the community might help the team to do a better work next time.

So, please share your opinion about the changes if you can.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu May 18, 2017 9:20 am

hengli wrote:
I would like to get feedback from you guys regarding the changes. :) More heroes are going to be buffed and the feedback from the community might help the team to do a better work next time.

I didn't have any of these heroes maxed, so it will take me a long time to test anything. I'm currently awakening Shirley and we will see if she performs good or not.

But, looking at the buffs, on paper, I would say that Lucius is still way too underpowered... Improving the summon will barely do anything, and he is a hero that already does nothing.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Thu May 18, 2017 6:06 pm

Hanzo changes did not help enough. He still dies really fast, so increasing damage does not help enough, especially since others can deal AOE damage in much greater amounts.

The question that needs addressing is whether the purpose of the changes is to make them competitive with some of the newer heroes/teams or just to make them better to compete with some of the older heroes that are really not being used. I vote for the former, wanting to be able to utilize some of these older heroes effectively against the heroes and bosses that they are battling against.

Lucasdon
Squire
Squire

Thu May 18, 2017 7:49 pm

Hanzo and Lucius are pretty much still useless. The others... meh.
Wraxius is the standout here imo

SmileX
Knight
Knight

Thu May 18, 2017 8:02 pm

What about Shirley ? is she any good now ?
If you like my posts add me:
992a6f27
Click: Avatar -> Invite Friends -> Invitation Codes -> Enter Code

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu May 18, 2017 9:20 pm

SmileX wrote:

No idea, I don't have her maxed yet. My guess is that vs magic teams she will be very good. But there are really strong physical heroes in the current meta... Not sure she will be able to hold her own against strong physical damage. Well it will be better than Vincent that much is certain :D

SmileX
Knight
Knight

Thu May 18, 2017 9:39 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
SmileX wrote:

No idea, I don't have her maxed yet. My guess is that vs magic teams she will be very good. But there are really strong physical heroes in the current meta... Not sure she will be able to hold her own against strong physical damage. Well it will be better than Vincent that much is certain :D

It will take a long time until every hero is tested... But I have been hearing some good things about her... So I am thinking about giving her a chance... But I am in doubt between her and Wraxius...
If you like my posts add me:
992a6f27
Click: Avatar -> Invite Friends -> Invitation Codes -> Enter Code

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu May 18, 2017 9:50 pm

SmileX wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
SmileX wrote:

It will take a long time until every hero is tested... But I have been hearing some good things about her... So I am thinking about giving her a chance... But I am in doubt between her and Wraxius...

When in doubt work on the already established heroes that are proven to be good. I already have a decent size roster of maxed heroes so I can afford to test new ones.

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Fri May 19, 2017 6:37 am

hengli wrote:

I've only been able to test Shirley on a lvl 56 account so my impressions about her are not too relevant right now, but if the changes make heroes as viable as current popular heroes (let's say for example Shirley becomes useful as Zem for Arena, or Magdor is better than Tashi in some cases) it's a good change in my eyes. Maybe if once in a while they rework a hero enough to shake the high level meta a little bit it would be awesome.