Grocoloco
Baron
Baron
Posts: 184
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:35 pm

Re: Radiant Wings Skin [For Firehawk] [Event] [29.99$ cost & new ability?]

Sat May 13, 2017 12:42 am

Zentor wrote:
No

Definitely no

You might watch, but you most definitely do not listen.


I can't quote him word-for-word and I don't wanna listen to the whole video again but I'm pretty sure I heard him say Lilith asked him to do one of his streams on Twitch instead of YT once per week. Also in an old video he says how he was contacted by Lilith and how they are now some kind of supporters/sponsor for him because they like his videos.
And he did say he is playing other games, even has videos about them... Creature Quest (he says he is a VIP there too), Pocket Center where he is VIP 11.
 
User avatar
Zentor
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:24 pm

Re: Radiant Wings Skin [For Firehawk] [Event] [29.99$ cost & new ability?]

Sat May 13, 2017 9:51 am

Grocoloco wrote:
Zentor wrote:
No

Definitely no

You might watch, but you most definitely do not listen.


I can't quote him word-for-word and I don't wanna listen to the whole video again but I'm pretty sure I heard him say Lilith asked him to do one of his streams on Twitch instead of YT once per week. Also in an old video he says how he was contacted by Lilith and how they are now some kind of supporters/sponsor for him because they like his videos.
And he did say he is playing other games, even has videos about them... Creature Quest (he says he is a VIP there too), Pocket Center where he is VIP 11.


Conspiracy theory much
He's just a regular but popular player.

OLD videos, Groco. He has quit most of the games. Don't make up shit if you don't listen word for word.
 
Grocoloco
Baron
Baron
Posts: 184
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:35 pm

Re: Radiant Wings Skin [For Firehawk] [Event] [29.99$ cost & new ability?]

Sat May 13, 2017 12:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCDBwj9hNPE
The other games' videos were posted 1 and 2 weeks ago respectively, but whatever maybe he quit them in this time, we are going too off-topic here.
 
User avatar
HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 939
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:08 am

Re: Radiant Wings Skin [For Firehawk] [Event] [29.99$ cost & new ability?]

Sat May 13, 2017 3:07 pm

Zentor wrote:
if you don't listen word for word.

you shouldn't listen word to word anyway, Idiocy is contagious before you will know what happened to you will start clicking on all Buy now options with 0 thoughts.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk
 
User avatar
Harvester
Squire
Squire
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 3:58 pm

Re: Radiant Wings Skin [For Firehawk] [Event] [29.99$ cost & new ability?]

Sat May 13, 2017 4:07 pm

It´s good how Lilith is trying to buff the old school heores, but they should try to rework some of REAL old school heroes... Instead of putting some awakening skills on certain heroes (in my honest opinion) won´t do anything good, perhaps a possible rework would suffice the lack of follow-up at the current meta that we´re facing nowadays.

This is the fact a problem that i encounter when i play some certain heroes that could use some good rework skills and cant do anything related in arena battles.
 
User avatar
Zentor
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:24 pm

Re: Radiant Wings Skin [For Firehawk] [Event] [29.99$ cost & new ability?]

Sat May 13, 2017 9:15 pm

HunterXHunter wrote:
Zentor wrote:
if you don't listen word for word.

you shouldn't listen word to word anyway, Idiocy is contagious before you will know what happened to you will start clicking on all Buy now options with 0 thoughts.


Maybe you're the idiot then?
 
Grocoloco
Baron
Baron
Posts: 184
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:35 pm

Re: Radiant Wings Skin [For Firehawk] [Event] [29.99$ cost & new ability?]

Sun May 14, 2017 1:05 am

HunterXHunter wrote:
Zentor wrote:
if you don't listen word for word.

you shouldn't listen word to word anyway, Idiocy is contagious before you will know what happened to you will start clicking on all Buy now options with 0 thoughts.


lol I actually think he is a pretty good guy. I don't think he is an idiot but I'm not a fanboy like some of his viewers, and he has a real problem with his spending in mobile games, he admitted and explained in today's stream: https://youtu.be/9RFjg0arUg0
27:40 says he is currently playing 4 mobile games where he is VIP 12+ :roll: :lol:
 
Lucasdon
Squire
Squire
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 1:40 am

Re: Radiant Wings Skin [For Firehawk] [Event] [29.99$ cost & new ability?]

Sun May 14, 2017 2:29 am

I believe I only endured watching one or two of his videos. He can be annoying easily and his lack of planning and resource management made me cringe.
I'm quite shocked to know that he's the most popular youtuber talking about this game. Maybe because he's the oldest?
 
User avatar
HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 939
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:08 am

Re: Radiant Wings Skin [For Firehawk] [Event] [29.99$ cost & new ability?]

Sun May 14, 2017 3:22 am

Zentor wrote:
HunterXHunter wrote:
Zentor wrote:
if you don't listen word for word.

you shouldn't listen word to word anyway, Idiocy is contagious before you will know what happened to you will start clicking on all Buy now options with 0 thoughts.


Maybe you're the idiot then?


I Don't click on all the "Buy options" without Thinking, In fact i don't click on Buy options at all :P
My personal problem with the guy is that he makes live stream where he keeps talking like a jabbering monkey instead he should create detailed Analysis vidoes with new and fun facts, I don't have 1-2 Hours to watch nonsense on You tube, that's why i am not watching his videos for the last 2-3 weeks.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk
 
User avatar
KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 1899
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Re: Radiant Wings Skin [For Firehawk] [Event] [29.99$ cost & new ability?]

Sun May 14, 2017 11:51 am

Lucasdon wrote:
I believe I only endured watching one or two of his videos. He can be annoying easily and his lack of planning and resource management made me cringe.
I'm quite shocked to know that he's the most popular youtuber talking about this game. Maybe because he's the oldest?

He is a nice guy and he is funny. Some of his advices are actually good but in general, yeah, he does some some stupid things. I don't watch these videos to learn anything, I think I am smart enough to understand good strategies by myself. I watch the videos because I find them entertaining.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: filedownload and 22 guests