Coolbeans
Squire
Squire

Re: Vernos needs some dev help

Sun May 07, 2017 8:46 pm

This is actually kind of a big deal, getting Vernos to 7* is something that takes 10x the effort of any other hero.
(maybe except for people that had thousands of SS to throw at him at the day of his release)
Iv'e just gotten mine to 7* for the sake of completion but I feel totally disappointed. Even maxed him at O+2
Because why the hell not.

If there is ANY old hero that deserves a "holy shit" type of awakening - its definitely Vernos. Hands down.

norble
Baron
Baron

Wed May 10, 2017 11:05 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
I have him at 7* and I'm on a newish server. I have no shortage of SS for the academy either. I have never used him though.

Yeah, I've got him at 6* and no shortage either. I use the common SSs towards him, Kaneq, Aqua, Flora, Gale, etc....and put the not-so-common ones into the furnace. I never use him either.

Lucasdon
Squire
Squire

Wed May 10, 2017 8:52 pm

I unlocked him and stopped.
Now I only use my extra SS in academy. He's not worth it.

vvarg
Marquis
Marquis

Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:05 pm

vvarg
Marquis
Marquis

Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:29 pm

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:53 am