Xman
Squire
Squire

Vernos needs some dev help

Wed May 03, 2017 3:09 am

So I spent tons of resources to get a vernos. It's no easy task to begin with.... Then it turns out that he's way underpowered compared to other heroes and it feels like a letdown. So I think about leveling his stars, and I imagine the crazy resources it would take. I don't understand how this is a reasonable thing, and it's my suggestion that some change is considered to make it feasible to level him to be playable without taking literally thousands of other soul stones. I think vernos looks cool, and I have been disappointed that he's basically impossible to obtain at playable levels.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Vernos needs some dev help

Wed May 03, 2017 3:59 am

it is unreasonable indeed, don't try to get him or make him higher stars, just save your SS for Heroic village is what we recommend to each of the new players bcs unless they have all their heroes academy talents completed they can definitely use those SS better.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

Xman
Squire
Squire

Wed May 03, 2017 4:05 am

HunterXHunter wrote:
it is unreasonable indeed, don't try to get him or make him higher stars, just save your SS for Heroic village is what we recommend to each of the new players bcs unless they have all their heroes academy talents completed they can definitely use those SS better.

Agree, just writing to encourage devs to make some changes regarding Vernos. Because I would like to try him.....

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Wed May 03, 2017 5:36 am

Long ago... Vernos was the answer to those that had maxed out at Level 90 AND had heroes maxed at seven stars. There was nothing to spend the excess SS on and they accumulated in the hundreds. So the Traveling Treant was added and gave another middle of the road hero to utilize these. Like many other heroes from the first year of the game, he is outdated and the addition of the Heroes Academy and the furnace gives a better option for most for use of the SS. Upgrading Vernos is not really a good option.

Taegus
Baron
Baron

Wed May 03, 2017 9:35 am

ashOck wrote:
Long ago... Vernos was the answer to those that had maxed out at Level 90 AND had heroes maxed at seven stars. There was nothing to spend the excess SS on and they accumulated in the hundreds. So the Traveling Treant was added and gave another middle of the road hero to utilize these. Like many other heroes from the first year of the game, he is outdated and the addition of the Heroes Academy and the furnace gives a better option for most for use of the SS. Upgrading Vernos is not really a good option.

Just a quick question. I reached level 85 and unlocked heroes village. I can't see how can I melt the SS in the furnace. Do I need to have a certain level of Furnace or is it tied to party level somehow?

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Wed May 03, 2017 10:50 am

Taegus wrote:
Just a quick question. I reached level 85 and unlocked heroes village. I can't see how can I melt the SS in the furnace. Do I need to have a certain level of Furnace or is it tied to party level somehow?

you can only melt the SS of heroes who are 7* or higher. so wait till you have Aqua and Kaneq through MS, i went ahead and got Arachna to 7* as well, as she was still good. you will need tons of crystals to upgrade heroic talents but since the supply is otherwise 0 (maybe not now since ToV was added) so...

in the mean time just craft items or upgrade buildings to unlock crafting of higher items.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

Taegus
Baron
Baron

Wed May 03, 2017 11:04 am

HunterXHunter wrote:
Taegus wrote:

you can only melt the SS of heroes who are 7* or higher. so wait till you have Aqua and Kaneq through MS, i went ahead and got Arachna to 7* as well, as she was still good. you will need tons of crystals to upgrade heroic talents but since the supply is otherwise 0 (maybe not now since ToV was added) so...

in the mean time just craft items or upgrade buildings to unlock crafting of higher items.

Thx for the clarification. I knew there is a catch. I have Kaneq and Aqua at 6* and Arachna also at 6*. So I will be there soner or later.

TreeSap
Baron
Baron

Wed May 03, 2017 6:35 pm

I picked a couple of heroes whose soul stones go toward Vernos stones, with the rest going to the furnace. With a tag like Tree Sap, I just feel obligated to have him eventually I guess =P. I'll make him my avatar.

Xman
Squire
Squire

Wed May 03, 2017 7:37 pm

TreeSap wrote:
I picked a couple of heroes whose soul stones go toward Vernos stones, with the rest going to the furnace. With a tag like Tree Sap, I just feel obligated to have him eventually I guess =P. I'll make him my avatar.

So it sounds like generally people agree with me that the devs should make the stones more accessible. Perhaps they will see this forum and take action! Thanks guys.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Wed May 03, 2017 8:05 pm

Xman wrote:
TreeSap wrote:

So it sounds like generally people agree with me that the devs should make the stones more accessible. Perhaps they will see this forum and take action! Thanks guys.

Not sure where you draw this conclusion from. I think people suggest to use the SS for HAcademy instead and move on from Vernos, who really has no good place in the current game.