pbmarvin56
Squire
Squire

Re: Tower of Valor [Discussion]

Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:35 am

The tower gives silver and gold bars and rubies in some of the chests. Where are these used or traded?

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:12 pm

pbmarvin56 wrote:
The tower gives silver and gold bars and rubies in some of the chests. Where are these used or traded?

Heroic Academy. Only accessible at level 85.

dzulio
Knight
Knight

Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:27 pm

I am not Happy with rewards such as wood and crystals.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:03 pm

dzulio wrote:
I am not Happy with rewards such as wood and crystals.

Well i am quite satisfied with them, though the quantity could be a bit higher, i mean compared to the other rewards the quantity seemed a little less is all, and since it's 1 time in 2 week event it could have been a bit better :)

though it's been a while since i enjoyed the game, this new content is good, i had some good fun time today playing it :)
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

dzulio
Knight
Knight

Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:15 pm

I have no problém there is option to get Wood iron crystals... Why so many times?

They can give us this village resources once per 10 000. I thought there Will be more items or ss in higher tower levels.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:57 pm

Yes it does look a bit, but i think that rather than a single tower of 36 floors we can look it as two towers of 18 floors.

both of the towers would give us 1 red item and both of them would give us many Golden items.

so the Wood and Iron you are getting is in replacement for the Blue and Purple items. and i believe that the amount is just good enough to make the Purple items of your own choices from the Workshop, it will take some time however that will be okay as your getting the items of your choices as well.

this also ensures that the players in earlier fusions and lvls doesn't get too many good items, as that would destroy the entire purpose of grinding for items.
this also ensures that older lvl players who have no more need for items get something good out of this event as well.

also this would ensure that when you reach Lvl 85 and finally unlock Heroic village you have enough resources for a decent start, which was something that I and nearly every-non-whale player didn't had.

so while there is some downside to this there is good amount of bright side to this as well.

Gosh i feel kinda nostalgic writing good stuff about good things, this event was actually well thought out for once, i almost feel extremely positive that if the 10k$ CEO joke was true then right before this update that 10k$ CEO was fired, which is a good thing :D

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:11 pm

dzulio wrote:
I have no problém there is option to get Wood iron crystals... Why so many times?

They can give us this village resources once per 10 000. I thought there Will be more items or ss in higher tower levels.

What? You got:
5 orange items
1 O1 item
2 O2 items

For free... And you want more?

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:19 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
dzulio wrote:

What? You got:
5 orange items
1 O1 item
2 O2 items

For free... And you want more?

Let it be, i made a very good post making all the elements clear. he is merely upset bcs heroes village is not available for him yet, and those O2, O1 items will not be useful for him right now as well.

at least try to understand the position of someone writing or complaining about anything at all before making an answer post.

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:53 pm

Here is a quick summary/review of the Tower of Valor from my perspective as a level 58 player VIP3:
- I used the 4v5 tactic in every fight with a level 1 hero as fodder. Most fights didn't have a problem winning and some fights even the fodder survived.
- Only 4-5 opponents were against teams with current good heroes. Most were against teams with old/starting heroes (Elric, Ember, Flora, Gale, Mariana).
- My last opponent was a team from a level 71 player with Leon lvl63, Ember lvl27, Mortus lvl47, Gale lvl38, Flora lvl60. Easiest win.
- My rewards were exactly as HunterXHunter posted before. They are good but should change every 2 weeks in my opinion.
- It took me only around an hour to finish the whole tower. Too quick for a 2 week event.
- Had the bug where if a hero died in the previous battle it could be revived by reentering the tower, but I'm not sure if the bug is my hero appearing as dead or the hero reviving. Keeping it dead would certainly add another layer of difficulty but I'm on the fence on this.
- Also had the bug where I had to restart the game to get my gold rewards.

In conclusion it's a pretty interesting event I liked it but could use some refinement.

Added an album with images of all my opponents: http://imgur.com/a/73qFe

Vaeyl
Squire
Squire

Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:04 am

Question - I am under level 85 (63 as of this message). I definitely can hold on to the sweet O+1 and O+2 items from Tower of Valor, but what happens to the village supplies? Are they lost, or will they magically appear after I unlock Village?