Here is a quick summary/review of the Tower of Valor from my perspective as a level 58 player VIP3:
- I used the 4v5 tactic in every fight with a level 1 hero as fodder. Most fights didn't have a problem winning and some fights even the fodder survived.
- Only 4-5 opponents were against teams with current good heroes. Most were against teams with old/starting heroes (Elric, Ember, Flora, Gale, Mariana).
- My last opponent was a team from a level 71 player with Leon lvl63, Ember lvl27, Mortus lvl47, Gale lvl38, Flora lvl60. Easiest win.
- My rewards were exactly as HunterXHunter posted before. They are good but should change every 2 weeks in my opinion.
- It took me only around an hour to finish the whole tower. Too quick for a 2 week event.
- Had the bug where if a hero died in the previous battle it could be revived by reentering the tower, but I'm not sure if the bug is my hero appearing as dead or the hero reviving. Keeping it dead would certainly add another layer of difficulty but I'm on the fence on this.
- Also had the bug where I had to restart the game to get my gold rewards.
In conclusion it's a pretty interesting event I liked it but could use some refinement.
Added an album with images of all my opponents: http://imgur.com/a/73qFe