HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Tower of Valor [Discussion]

Mon May 08, 2017 7:01 am

LoneWolf wrote:
I have a question about this tower. So I have played it and completed all 36 levels. What use though are the actual prizes, what can we do with them? I was expecting diamonds or soul stones or something. We got all these items but how do we actually use them? Another thing I thought was we can go to the trader and exchange them. Nope. So... what gives?

what prizes are you talking about?

items are equip-able you know, O+2 items (the red ones you are probably talking about) will be equipped on O+2 fusion P items on P fusions, it's that simple.
Wood, Iron, and Crystal that you got are Resources for Heroes Village (unlocked at level 85)
Soul stones are Soul stones they are used for promoting heroes (upgrading their stars)
Gold is money the secondary currency that is used in so many places.
The Bionic Bat frame is a frame it's just for aesthetic purpose, and for once it's pretty cool.
the King of Tower have no current use, it's written in the event description that it will be used in future events.

I don't get it what is so hard to understand about this?
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Mon May 08, 2017 3:35 pm

LoneWolf wrote:
I have a question about this tower. So I have played it and completed all 36 levels. What use though are the actual prizes, what can we do with them? I was expecting diamonds or soul stones or something. We got all these items but how do we actually use them? Another thing I thought was we can go to the trader and exchange them. Nope. So... what gives?

One word: Stupid. -.-

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Mon May 08, 2017 9:54 pm

HunterXHunter wrote:
what prizes are you talking about?

items are equip-able you know, O+2 items (the red ones you are probably talking about) will be equipped on O+2 fusion P items on P fusions, it's that simple.
Wood, Iron, and Crystal that you got are Resources for Heroes Village (unlocked at level 85)
Soul stones are Soul stones they are used for promoting heroes (upgrading their stars)
Gold is money the secondary currency that is used in so many places.
The Bionic Bat frame is a frame it's just for aesthetic purpose, and for once it's pretty cool.
the King of Tower have no current use, it's written in the event description that it will be used in future events.

I don't get it what is so hard to understand about this?

I get the fusion, soul stones, and go, but the others I don't get.

I'm at level 50, so the Wood, Iron and Crystals you talk about are still foreign to me as I haven't unlocked the Heroes village. I suppose getting these resources now will help me later down the track when I unlock it.

The Bionic Bat frame - what purpose is that exactly though, is it something we equip our heroes with (as you can tell I'm still pretty new to this game).

Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You
Current Primary Deck: Nilya, Sylphi, Kong, Malrath, Goram
Current Secondary Deck: Firehawk, Jasmine, Taurus, Tashi, Valan

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Mon May 08, 2017 9:55 pm

DeusEx wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:

One word: Stupid. -.-

At least HunterXHunter's reply contained useful info. It's ashame I can't say the same for this post.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Tue May 09, 2017 3:42 am

LoneWolf wrote:

I'm at level 50, so the Wood, Iron and Crystals you talk about are still foreign to me as I haven't unlocked the Heroes village. I suppose getting these resources now will help me later down the track when I unlock it.

The Bionic Bat frame - what purpose is that exactly though, is it something we equip our heroes with (as you can tell I'm still pretty new to this game).

To access the frame selection just click on your profile on the upper left corner.
1.jpg

then further click on the Avatar Frame selection button
2.jpg

3.jpg

Heroes Village unlocks at Part Level 85, it lets you either create items or upgrade your heroes using the resources you were talking about.
Heroes Village.jpg

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Tue May 09, 2017 5:43 am

HunterXHunter wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:

To access the frame selection just click on your profile on the upper left corner.
1.jpg

then further click on the Avatar Frame selection button
2.jpg

3.jpg

Heroes Village unlocks at Part Level 85, it lets you either create items or upgrade your heroes using the resources you were talking about.
Heroes Village.jpg

Champion - thank you for your detailed reply :-)

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Thu May 11, 2017 12:17 pm

Tower of Valor will (most likely) be restarted again today, i already feel excited about the rewards. i will probably make another list for it.

it's a good thing there is no HoL boss today, this is gonna take some time.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu May 11, 2017 1:21 pm

HunterXHunter wrote:
Tower of Valor will (most likely) be restarted again today

That's not what Henry said. It's an event that happens sporadically like other events.

Jabolis
Squire
Squire

Thu May 11, 2017 2:19 pm

HunterXHunter wrote:
Tower of Valor will (most likely) be restarted again today, i already feel excited about the rewards. i will probably make another list for it.

it's a good thing there is no HoL boss today, this is gonna take some time.

Nope no tower.
But if you want you can buy the new chicken's skill for only 30 dollars....

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Thu May 11, 2017 2:26 pm

Let's not start the debate on the P2W skin here, for one thing i have made a different thread for that, anyway the last Tower also started around 20:00 PST so for now just wait and see, if we don't see it by tomorrow then we get nothing.