HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Pls upgrade ORKAN

Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:14 am

I heard somewhere that Lilith is going to buff POP because all big spenders are unhappy with his performance.
So if lilith cares about 150$ hero I am sure they can even buff an already OP hero if enough 500$ spenders complain about it ;)
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

TheKopanoi
Squire
Squire

Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:00 am

HunterXHunter wrote:
I heard somewhere that Lilith is going to buff POP because all big spenders are unhappy with his performance.
So if lilith cares about 150$ hero I am sure they can even buff an already OP hero if enough 500$ spenders complain about it ;)

No, actually Lilith will tweak the awakening PoP, since it was rarely seen as an ability and it even made him worse, considering that he was losing energy very fast. They screwed up big time, so it's not about who complained, but if they did things right or not. If you check around, everybody is mentioning that you should not awake PoP, since his performance will be worse. Do you find this normal and logical?

TheKopanoi
Squire
Squire

Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:14 am

DeusEx wrote:
When someone says "He is ridiculously weak as PoP," and talking about a 6* Orkon, yes, the person must be an idiot. He is stating something, making it a fact. It is not just a comment and that may derail other players also.

Orkon is just insanely good, and PoP is insanely good also. WTF with people who state the contrary, and also, he didn't even wrote useful information to give him some feedback like Level, Fusion, Which team he built, against which team he fought, nothing, so yep, Zentor is 99% right, the money part, well, it depends on each person.

The guy made a statement and someone called him an idiot for that. Maybe he could also call you an idiot for you stating that Orkon is insanely good, although he disagrees, since you make it look as a fact and that may also derail other to spend thousands of diamonds in CS for an average, according to him, hero. You see how easy it is to turn things around?

In my book nobody deserves to be called an idiot for expressing an opinion. It comes without saying that it is just that, an opinion, and unless someone truly states otherwise, I don't see the reason calling names.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:58 am

HunterXHunter wrote:

Because awakening him actually makes him weaker as his awakening ability is more harmful than helpful. So yes, it makes perfect sense to redesign the ability.

TheKopanoi
Squire
Squire

Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:11 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
HunterXHunter wrote:

Because awakening him actually makes him weaker as his awakening ability is more harmful than helpful. So yes, it makes perfect sense to redesign the ability.

Amen. That's what we are saying. Someone pays 120€ and takes all the trouble to awake him, just to find out that he is worse than before. Of course Lilith must do something about it. It's normal and totally logical. Otherwise, why someone ever decide to pay another dime or spend time if the hero is problematic.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:15 pm

Zentor wrote:
Pathetic waste of money. ''Who are you to judge? It's his choice'' - It's my choice to judge. He shares his economical irresponsibility and whines about how it doesn't make give him a 100% win rate on a public forum, we have every right and reason to judge him for that.

Andrew, you're a damned idiot. *ORKON* is an absolute fucking beast. It's no wonder his drop rate was so low. Pretty much every top server have swapped someone else out for him and are doing really well. We have just ONE high level player with Orkon in our arena, and his winrate and successful defense rate increased by a LARGE margin. He's such an extreme pain to deal with.

Conclusion; You're bad.
Spend your money elsewhere.

See you in few days man.
One more warning, one more temporary ban.

BrokenBones
Squire
Squire

Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:58 pm

I would have made it permanent.

TreeSap
Baron
Baron

Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:24 pm

Just want to mention that things don't happen in a vacuum. Andrew[insert appropriate number here] spent a lot of money for Orkon, and didn't think that the hero was worth it. But consider: what would make the hero worth $500? I almost don't want to imagine how powerful Orkon would have to be to warrant that kind of money. For me, he'd have to leap out of the game and perform yard work once a week for me for 6 months. Or maybe do some work around the house, cleaning the bathrooms and such for a week. Probably wouldn't let him watch the kids though.

He already seems to be very powerful. What does a $500-powered SH hero look like? By making Orkon that much more powerful, what would Lilith be doing to their game in general? Listening to a high-paying customer is wise, but treating them like an individual game design consultant probably is not.

One of the realities of usability: the user is not a designer. Then again maybe andrew[insert correct number here] is actually a designer, in which case he is a designer that should probably communicate his perceived problem and solution a bit more clearly.

spas2k
Knight
Knight

Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:18 pm

If you have spent $500 on any hero you are part of the problem period. Get a hold of yourself. I don't care how much money you have. Rich people didn't get rich by spending $500 on dumb heroes in a game that has hundreds of them and if you aren't rich and spend hundreds of dollars on heroes than you have a serious problem much like a gambling addict who can't say no.

megachirops
Knight
Knight

Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:53 pm

What about someone who spends $500 (or $5000) on a vacation? They had fun doing it, but don't have anything tangible to show for it. If you have the means and you're enjoying yourself, there's nothing wrong with paying whatever if it increases your enjoyment.

I'm not one of the people doing this... I just don't see anything wrong with people spending their money any way they see fit.