DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Pls upgrade ORKAN

Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:50 pm

Andrew1234 wrote:
There are many who paid a lot on this heroes as well. The result is not what I have expected. I saw the original orkan in Dota2! Hope you know ! This hero is based on it. They screwed up most of his skill. I just hope someone has similar thought on him cause it is useless in arena to me !

Against who are you fighting and which is your team? When I fight Orkon, the first thing he does is grab Goram and insta-kill him xD
Also, which level are you at? Because it doesn't sound you are even at orange.

divino
Baron
Baron

Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:49 pm

500$ wow! My cat cost that and is a pure breed.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:58 pm

Are there others with Orkan who can weigh in? That would be the best addition to this thread.

OP, one has to be careful about spending right now, although the earliest words on Orkan was that he might be really good as the other recent CS heroes have been. Lilith is at a precarious point between game balance, revenue generating, and keeping its customer base happy. So you have a legitimate beef if the hero is unusable (and Lilith should at least consider what you say if you spent that amount of money). But "Let the buyer beware" also applies, especially as Lilith tries to figure all this out.

Others that criticize OP and others for spending really have no say here. Your opinion may be that you think it is a waste to spend this way, but you know nothing about the other's situation. Perhaps they are undergoing an ugly divorce and want to decrease the assets before losing it all anyway.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:56 pm

Pathetic waste of money. ''Who are you to judge? It's his choice'' - It's my choice to judge. He shares his economical irresponsibility and whines about how it doesn't make give him a 100% win rate on a public forum, we have every right and reason to judge him for that.

Andrew, you're a damned idiot. *ORKON* is an absolute fucking beast. It's no wonder his drop rate was so low. Pretty much every top server have swapped someone else out for him and are doing really well. We have just ONE high level player with Orkon in our arena, and his winrate and successful defense rate increased by a LARGE margin. He's such an extreme pain to deal with.

Conclusion; You're bad.
Spend your money elsewhere.

TheKopanoi
Squire
Squire

Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:34 pm

Oh, cut the crap now, will ya? You are not just judgemental, but insulting as well. You call the man "idiot" for what? For having a different opinion compared to you regarding the abilities and power of a hero? Who's the problem here? A player who spends that amount of money and kindly requests for Lilith to buff the hero up, mentioning also certain problems, according always to his own opinion, or another who believes that his own aspect alone is the absolute truth and has the right to insult others?

Give the guy a break. I guess you don't know what kind of player he is, what's his level and how successful he is at the moment, so don't be a smart ass, thinking that you are better than him in this game. Maybe he has used thoroughly the hero and he has not been satisfied still. Let him state his complaints to Lilith and stop bullying the guy, expressing arrogance and "I know better" mentality.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:28 am

TheKopanoi wrote:
Oh, cut the crap now, will ya? You are not just judgemental, but insulting as well. You call the man "idiot" for what? For having a different opinion compared to you regarding the abilities and power of a hero? Who's the problem here? A player who spends that amount of money and kindly requests for Lilith to buff the hero up, mentioning also certain problems, according always to his own opinion, or another who believes that his own aspect alone is the absolute truth and has the right to insult others?

Give the guy a break. I guess you don't know what kind of player he is, what's his level and how successful he is at the moment, so don't be a smart ass, thinking that you are better than him in this game. Maybe he has used thoroughly the hero and he has not been satisfied still. Let him state his complaints to Lilith and stop bullying the guy, expressing arrogance and "I know better" mentality.

I AM better than him, and his opinion doesn't equal fact. Orkon is a very strong hero and absolutely needs zero buffs. You're just as ignorant as he, and crying about meanie words won't get your point further

Mirage
Knight
Knight

Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:34 am

Taegus wrote:
TheKopanoi wrote:
If you wanna be judgemental about how one spends their money, start from Lilith and the price she decides to put on a hero. If he wants to spend even more than that, it's his privilege after all. He may be even a millionaire or something. Who are we to point the finger?

True, everybody is entitled to do with the money as they please. I was just poining out that spending 500$ on some pixels that will be outdated soon is way to expensive (im my opinion). Ofc if people see value in that its fine by me. Also it probably seems completely different from a point of view of a very wealthy person. Which I am not :)

I agree. People see from different perspectives. It's your money. If you are happy with how you spend it, well, do as you like. People always have different point of views​.

frankyboy
Knight
Knight

Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:46 am

My guild mate invited me with some teams with awaken Orkon for a battle. That beast was so strong, I did not have any chance, especially when he combined with a 5S' Prince. Yes, he is a OP hero, no doubt about it!

Andrew, you should do some research before you put a question the way like what you did. It is your decision how much you want to spend on this game. But do not put this kind of topic on the public forum. Contact SH's support if you want.

I am agreed with most you said, Zentor. But you do not need to call him an idiot. After all, it is just a game.

TheKopanoi
Squire
Squire

Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:44 am

Zentor wrote:
I AM better than him, and his opinion doesn't equal fact. Orkon is a very strong hero and absolutely needs zero buffs. You're just as ignorant as he, and crying about meanie words won't get your point further

Typical "I have a bigger penis" attitude. Childish and immature.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:58 am

When someone says "He is ridiculously weak as PoP," and talking about a 6* Orkon, yes, the person must be an idiot. He is stating something, making it a fact. It is not just a comment and that may derail other players also.

Orkon is just insanely good, and PoP is insanely good also. WTF with people who state the contrary, and also, he didn't even wrote useful information to give him some feedback like Level, Fusion, Which team he built, against which team he fought, nothing, so yep, Zentor is 99% right, the money part, well, it depends on each person.