Andrew1234
Squire
Squire

Pls upgrade ORKAN

Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:37 am

Recently I spent 500$ in game to get ORKAn because I thought he worthies the money. The dropped rate is difficult as well. I only made him 6*. It is ridiculously weak as POP. He needs to be added the immunity stun and magic to his 4th skill since he has only that skill to buff the dmg ! He is easily interrupted during 4th skill ! It takes a long time to get that skill as well. It just makes no sense of spending my money on it. Thus he has only his until left to work.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Pls upgrade ORKAN

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:08 am

Orkon is OP as hell dunno what you're taking about. Also the drop rate in conjuring stone is bad you should not expect to get a lot of soulstones from there.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:30 am

Nice request. I spent xxx dollars, now make my hero invincible killing machine :D

Andrew1234
Squire
Squire

Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:37 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Orkon is OP as hell dunno what you're taking about. Also the drop rate in conjuring stone is bad you should not expect to get a lot of soulstones from there.

OP ? He is not able to grab a single unit in arena since people have stun a lot! Sometimes, he got one but it is not what I expected

TheKopanoi
Squire
Squire

Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:40 pm

Ivanrgs wrote:
Nice request. I spent xxx dollars, now make my hero invincible killing machine :D

You do realize that Lilith is a company, right? And as a company survives through money. Which means that, like it or not, they should listen to the comments/remarks of their clients that support them. As it stands, Andrew just mentioned that according to him, this hero is not worth that kind of money and the least he expects is for Lilith to set things straight. Never demanded to make him a hybrid of Terminator and Highlander, just to fix a few things. Lilith already screwed up, by changing his ultimate works and the card given, which means that they haven't beta tested enough.

Taegus
Baron
Baron

Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:06 pm

TheKopanoi wrote:
Ivanrgs wrote:

You do realize that Lilith is a company, right? And as a company survives through money. Which means that, like it or not, they should listen to the comments/remarks of their clients that support them. As it stands, Andrew just mentioned that according to him, this hero is not worth that kind of money and the least he expects is for Lilith to set things straight. Never demanded to make him a hybrid of Terminator and Highlander, just to fix a few things. Lilith already screwed up, by changing his ultimate works and the card given, which means that they haven't beta tested enough.

He just spent 500$ on a pixel hero. Do I need to say anything more?

TheKopanoi
Squire
Squire

Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:11 pm

If you wanna be judgemental about how one spends their money, start from Lilith and the price she decides to put on a hero. If he wants to spend even more than that, it's his privilege after all. He may be even a millionaire or something. Who are we to point the finger?

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:08 pm

TheKopanoi wrote:
If you wanna be judgemental about how one spends their money, start from Lilith and the price she decides to put on a hero. If he wants to spend even more than that, it's his privilege after all. He may be even a millionaire or something. Who are we to point the finger?

No hero, ever, since the release of the game was worth this kind of money. In fact we can argue that in the beginning the conjuring stone heroes were worth much less than they are now. Even when the heroes are good, they most certainly are not proportional to how much you spend on them, if they were they would be RIDICULOUSLY good and it would be impossible to play for anyone who did not own them. My advice, stay away from spending these kind of money on heroes, it's meant for rich people who have nothing better to do with the money.

Andrew1234
Squire
Squire

Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:12 pm

There are many who paid a lot on this heroes as well. The result is not what I have expected. I saw the original orkan in Dota2! Hope you know ! This hero is based on it. They screwed up most of his skill. I just hope someone has similar thought on him cause it is useless in arena to me !

Taegus
Baron
Baron

Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:31 pm

TheKopanoi wrote:

True, everybody is entitled to do with the money as they please. I was just poining out that spending 500$ on some pixels that will be outdated soon is way to expensive (im my opinion). Ofc if people see value in that its fine by me. Also it probably seems completely different from a point of view of a very wealthy person. Which I am not :)