milty
Squire
Squire

Ezio

Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:26 pm

When can we nerf Ezio?

I'm sick of starting the crucible and getting a party almost wiped that is rated at 59K.

Some of us can't afford 50+ dollars to level him up.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Ezio

Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:32 pm

Why would you want to level him up to fight him? Ezio is a very bad counter to Ezio. You can kill all ezios in COF in the first 5 seconds of the battle. I posted a video with a sample COF run where I did that and finish every single battle in ~10 seconds without using a healer. You only need 2 heroes to kill ezio in 5 seconds, Serafine and Taurus. And there are many other ways to deal with it.

TreeSap
Baron
Baron

Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:24 pm

The human flea still gets my vote for most annoying hero mechanics in the game, though. Even when he is just standing there, if he's officially gone into invulnerability mode he just sits there immune to whatever you tried to time to hit him with. Doubly irritating because of that physical hit dodge.

Then you have to stare at the game for however many seconds it takes to get your magic coup de grace stored back up. And when he's the last one on the battlefield, as is often the case when a single coup de grace is missed, the healers and buffers on your team just sit there and stare vacantly as Ezio hops around. LingLing should still be making food, Leon should still be healing, Enrique should still be hastening, Kong should be making illusions, ultimate moves that do something other than attack should still be able to be used, etc. It is useless to recommend reasonable changes to him, an exclusively paid hero that will attract loads of complaints from paying customers.

I do my best to avoid Ezio as a game feature. A good encounter with him lasts as short as possible, and a bad one is just stupid to witness.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:14 pm

Ezio has always been annoying but never OP.

Instead of asking developers to nerf a hero, learn to play better to be able to deal with him. This post could have asked others how to beat him and you likely would have many more suggestions and learn from the use of different heroes and teams.

Mirage
Knight
Knight

Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:10 am

I had problems with Ezio in COF that I quit the game long ago. After the introduction of Taurus and Nilya, things got better. Wait for Nilya ice Spears to go off and use both Nilya and Taurus ultimates. Ezio needs to be killed in the first 5 seconds. Kaneq snowballs help to deal with Ezio,too.

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:23 am

I dont know, i dont have problems with Ezio at Crucible. Yes, he is hard to hit him, but its still possible to fight. You may crash him with ultimates at start, use Arachna to stop him with her web. I use Selena's beam when Ezio is vulnerable. At my experience, he is not annoying at all - Kong, Lumos, Xanos caused a lot more troubles.

TreeSap
Baron
Baron

Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:57 pm

Gremlin wrote:
I dont know, i dont have problems with Ezio at Crucible. Yes, he is hard to hit him, but its still possible to fight. You may crash him with ultimates at start, use Arachna to stop him with her web. I use Selena's beam when Ezio is vulnerable. At my experience, he is not annoying at all - Kong, Lumos, Xanos caused a lot more troubles.

I guess it just relates to one's strategy for sweeping up CoF levels. For me, Ezio is the only frontline foe that escapes devastation from Kong's LingLing-powered ultimate. Kong is only a pain if you somehow have no ultimates charged when facing him, Xanos is a heavy damage dealer but is squished much easier than Ezio because he doesn't avoid attacks... but Lumos? How does he cause a lot of trouble?

For me, it is only Ezio that can escape the initial slaughter due to his auto-dodge, and if he gets away for too long he ultimates like 12312 times during the battle (at least the awakened ones do), while my team acts like they all took sleeping pills and strong opioids before the fight.

If only he didn't auto-dodge while sleeping...