[Event] Double Purchase Bonus [24rth-26th Mar 2017]

Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:13 am

Dates
Mar. 24th, 2017 5:01 AM - Mar. 26th, 2017 4:99 AM

Event Description
Buy Diamonds and get loads of free Soul stones [Pay to win]

Event Loot
DPB Goram.jpg

You tell me now that Lilith is not Greedy they haven't even released the first CS hero yet and their already started greeding with the second. on top of it they are selling Ling Ling i mean come on have they decided to make this full Pay to win already
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

Luen
Squire
Squire

Re: [Event] Double Purchase Bonus [24rth-26th Mar 2017]

Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:15 pm

1. Ling Ling is not a CS hero. She was a chest event available to all players, and there is a chance you can get her free every 48 hours from a diamond chest.

2. This is a way to make the characters available to more players than CS. $50 is actually cheaper than the cost of the average 3* hero.

3. They just added some previous CS heroes to other shops for you. Go enjoy a free Malrath from HoL for example. Driller and Dina both started as characters that cost $99 to get at 3*

4. Every. Single. Hero. Is. Free. Eventually. (Okay, not Ezio or PoP)

5. Quit acting like Lilith is stealing your credit card information and forcing purchases. There are dozens of free characters and a few that still have to be purchased. They are a for profit company. They do not show adds or make you pay to play, you get to play for free and get 98% of the content for free. Enjoy how much they give you for free.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:37 pm

Luen wrote:
1. Ling Ling is not a CS hero. She was a chest event available to all players, and there is a chance you can get her free every 48 hours from a diamond chest.

2. This is a way to make the characters available to more players than CS. $50 is actually cheaper than the cost of the average 3* hero.

3. They just added some previous CS heroes to other shops for you. Go enjoy a free Malrath from HoL for example. Driller and Dina both started as characters that cost $99 to get at 3*

4. Every. Single. Hero. Is. Free. Eventually. (Okay, not Ezio or PoP)

5. Quit acting like Lilith is stealing your credit card information and forcing purchases.
6. There are dozens of free characters and a few that still have to be purchased. They are a for profit company. They do not show adds or make you pay to play, you get to play for free and get 98% of the content for free. Enjoy how much they give you for free.

1.I never said she was a CS hero i was talking about Goram, and i did get her from the event chest.
2.Yeah i know, it's more decent than CS as well.
3.They are no longer a necessity for Arena or HOL hence they have less value now. i am also enjoying them by the way.
4.IMHO, Eventually ==> till no one is left to buy from DPB.
5.I am not acting like that :/
6.yes i guess that does kind of make sense but i don't like Pay to Win game i started playing SH bcs i heard high praise from many players about the game look at it now it's becoming more P2W.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

Luen
Squire
Squire

Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:47 am

"You tell me now that Lilith is not Greedy they haven't even released the first CS hero yet and their already started greeding with the second."

I thought you were calling LL and Goram the first and second CS heros. My mistake.

hasnain156
Baron
Baron

Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:15 pm

This is a brilliant blog! I'm very happy with the comments!.. 블로그 댓글 수동

vvarg
Marquis
Marquis

Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:16 am

vvarg
Marquis
Marquis

Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:22 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

vyshryke
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:52 am