KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: So this game is now full pay to win

Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:31 am

HunterXHunter wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
But if both players are vip the one who pays more has very little advantage. It most surely is noylt proportional to how much you spend. If you use your resources smartly you can spend 200 bucks and be as effective as someone who spent 10.000

The difference is between those that have CS cards [approx 300$+ per month] and those that have not be they F2P or Monthly Diamond Card buyers.

There is very little difference. Dunno why you insist on CS cards. The game has been around over 2 years and there are only 2 CS heroes that are a "must" have. 300 per month is ridiculous. I have spent maybe double that amount EVER and I have been #1 in epic arena every single day for over a year. And there were a few instances where I even used diamonds not so wisely. I could have easily done the same by spending half the amount I did

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:46 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
HunterXHunter wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
But if both players are vip the one who pays more has very little advantage. It most surely is noylt proportional to how much you spend. If you use your resources smartly you can spend 200 bucks and be as effective as someone who spent 10.000

The difference is between those that have CS cards [approx 300$+ per month] and those that have not be they F2P or Monthly Diamond Card buyers.

There is very little difference. Dunno why you insist on CS cards. The game has been around over 2 years and there are only 2 CS heroes that are a "must" have. 300 per month is ridiculous. I have spent maybe double that amount EVER and I have been #1 in epic arena every single day for over a year. And there were a few instances where I even used diamonds not so wisely. I could have easily done the same by spending half the amount I did

I seriously believe there are less Whales on your server, look at Worst F's server as an example and you would see the crazy amount they spend, with each server merge my server is becoming like that now we have nearly 10-20 players who have all CS heroes and 3-5 Big whales who are crazy.

And as for my insisting on CS heroes, i believe that no MUST have hero should be CS in fact i believe that there should not even exist a Must have hero in the first. place. but there are further holding them and selling them it would have been less severe if they released them after 2 months, however they keep selling them in DPB. which makes me even more sad.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:59 am

HunterXHunter wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
HunterXHunter wrote:

I seriously believe there are less Whales on your server, look at Worst F's server as an example and you would see the crazy amount they spend, with each server merge my server is becoming like that now we have

Worst F himself has been playin for over 1 year more than me, and he has spent about 20 times the amount I have. And my epic arena heroes are better equipped than his, and I have a LOT bigger stack of items than him. The guy sometimes farms stuff like Torches of Destruction, lol, I have over 60 of those, and the same for any other Orange or below item except Shurikens/Spartan daggers (even sage wands I have over 40). I even melt these items in the Forge since I can't possibly use all of them and I have over 500+ of every blue item so enchanting material is not going to be needed anytime soon (ever, since I keep buying gold chests everyday).

It's all about smart usage of your resources. Having a bigger whale changes very little about competitiveness. So they will get 2 more stars on their Sylphi for a few months, Great! (not really)

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:07 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Worst F himself has been playin for over 1 year more than me, and he has spent about 20 times the amount I have. And my epic arena heroes are better equipped than his, and I have a LOT bigger stack of items than him. The guy sometimes farms stuff like Torches of Destruction, lol, I have over 60 of those, and the same for any other Orange or below item except Shurikens/Spartan daggers (even sage wands I have over 40). I even melt these items in the Forge since I can't possibly use all of them and I have over 500+ of every blue item so enchanting material is not going to be needed anytime soon (ever, since I keep buying gold chests everyday).

It's all about smart usage of your resources. Having a bigger whale changes very little about competitiveness. So they will get 2 more stars on their Sylphi for a few months, Great! (not really)

yep i agree his resource management is pretty weak, one reason for that is that he upgrades all of the heroes regardless of their competence for research purpose i believe.

The main problem is that i don't have access to a MUST have hero for 3+ month while other have already awakened her and got her 6*, the main problem is not Sylphi but the concept of MUST have heroes themselves you see i fear that when they release Sylphi after 1 or 2 months of the release time they will release even more powerful heroes that will become the MUST have of that time.and i will continue to not have access to MUST have heroes of that era.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:18 am

HunterXHunter wrote:
The main problem is that i don't have access to a MUST have hero for 3+ month while other have already awakened her and got her 6*, the main problem is not Sylphi but the concept of MUST have heroes themselves you see i fear that when they release Sylphi after 1 or 2 months of the release time they will release even more powerful heroes that will become the MUST have of that time.and i will continue to not have access to MUST have heroes of that era.

Sylphi was an anomoly, they will not continually release hereos increasingly powerful. Just check the record of released heroes, it has never happen.

If you want to be sure to get a "must" have hero just don't spend diamonds on CS like a mad man. Wait until you know that a hero is *really* a must, and then buy him on the double purchase bonus events (sylphi was on sale twice already I believe). So, instead of spending 300$ for every single hero that you are not even sure that will be a must, spend 50$ for the few heroes that you are sure are a must and you are guaranteed to get them... Problem solved.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:31 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
HunterXHunter wrote:

Sylphi was an anomoly, they will not continually release hereos increasingly powerful. Just check the record of released heroes, it has never happen.

If you want to be sure to get a "must" have hero just don't spend diamonds on CS like a mad man. Wait until you know that a hero is *really* a must, and then buy him on the double purchase bonus events (sylphi was on sale twice already I believe). So, instead of spending 300$ for every single hero that you are not even sure that will be a must, spend 50$ for the few heroes that you are sure are a must and you are guaranteed to get them... Problem solved.

Not exactly you still need 50$ minimum to get a hero XD, let's hope they reduce the no, of heroes they release per month as well, it's pretty insane, and also hope they don't ever release Must have heroes ever again, well i would personally argue that we are hoping too much from Lilith :P

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:47 am

HunterXHunter wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
HunterXHunter wrote:

Not exactly you still need 50$ minimum to get a hero XD, let's hope they reduce the no, of heroes they release per month as well, it's pretty insane, and also hope they don't ever release Must have heroes ever again, well i would personally argue that we are hoping too much from Lilith :P

50$ for a hero every 2-6 months is not much. Also I didn't even spend anything, I got Sylphi with 400 diamonds and Goram/Ling Ling with 4-5k each. And I have a positive diamond income everyday just by playing the game, so I already had the diamonds.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:04 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
50$ for a hero every 2-6 months is not much.

My friend whales can say the same thing about 1000$ per month, baboom papa can say the same thing about 10k$ per month, you see if you need to pay even 50$ to be competitive it means the game is Pay to win and the degree to it is 50$ for the hero in second month and 300$ in the first month.
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Also I didn't even spend anything, I got Sylphi with 400 diamonds and Goram/Ling Ling with 4-5k each. And I have a positive diamond income everyday just by playing the game, so I already had the diamonds.

I know once i reach 100 i guess i will save up money for CS as well, since i will have nothing better to do. and i guess i must thank them for bringing CS lower to VIP lvl 5.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:37 pm

Yeah, guys, 50$ per month is a lot for game. For twice of this cost it is possible to buy full scale game.
For year it is 600$, it is photoshop if I am correct. Professional software allowing to earn money. Much less bugs btw.
And if you take somewhat "world average salary" 50$ per month is still noticeable sum even for internet users.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:19 pm

Ivanrgs wrote:
Yeah, guys, 50$ per month is a lot for game. For twice of this cost it is possible to buy full scale game.
For year it is 600$, it is photoshop if I am correct. Professional software allowing to earn money. Much less bugs btw.
And if you take somewhat "world average salary" 50$ per month is still noticeable sum even for internet users.

I said 50$ per 2-6 months, not per month.