hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Re: So this game is now full pay to win

Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:41 am

Gmanju wrote:

I just can't help but laugh at the "sylphi is now in the diamond chest she will be released just be patient". Hey how long did it take li twins and vespix to be released in a shop after their initial release to the game? I think it was about 8 months or so right? Just like in my previous game dungeon boss the mods/admins just become damage control who regurgitate the same lines over and over "Changes are coming, we are listening to all the feedback, be patient, dont worry it will happen soon, just around the corner, it's basically here etc..."

I talk with hundreds of players on a daily basis, features and fixes are being released on every update and the game gets updated at least twice a month since the beginning. I really don't see what you are saying here. We do take player feedback seriously, I am not sure if you are aware but not everything that players want to be done can be done. There is a team responsible for the game and planning involved on every change done to it. Soul Hunters needs to improve, and I am aware that even after the last update that fixed many bugs there are still ongoing game issues. This is something I can totally understand the frustration from players and I'm doing my best to bring these changes and fixes to the game as soon as possible.

Players are complaining about a hero that will end up being released in the shops like everybody else. For HoL you can still hire the heroes you don't have from your guild so only for the Arena you can say that this is unbalancing the game. Still, I don't think that two strong hero releases changes the fact that we are constantly working on the game, bringing features and changes to improve gameplay. We will keep working on things like the GP Point Exchange, and try to bring more features and interesting events. Players can even expect a new feature coming very soon.

If you already left the game I don't see why you are still here complaining. Constructive feedback is always welcome and many changes in the game were done based on player feedback, but complaining only for the sake of complaining is useless.

Nady
Baron
Baron

Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:52 pm

Dont want to anger anyone, but yesterday I opened Sylphi from crucible chest. I didnt pay any money on any games. Also, I like this game. Everyone want to be the 1st, while they just cant enjoy the way to that. Blaming players, Who pay money is also bad. They support the game what all we play. I think its fair thing to give them the first news. Remember, If Everyone is "op" then no one is. If everything is free, and dont need any afford, all will bored and leave. I like the challenges.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:59 pm

Also the problem is damn RNG... I constantly am reading players recieved Sylphi in CoF, but since I am playing, 6+ months, not one card has been dropped, either from GC, DC or CoF that couldn't be obtained from other part of the game, and even those little incidents (around 10), it is always Musashi, Hanzo or Ember, so have never had an advantage in the game from luck. It is kind of "wtf is happening with everyone else getting lucky at least once and here I am still waiting".

And yep, it is laughable that you tried to encourage people by saying "every hero will eventually be on shops," from history that goes from 3 months to 8-9 months, you don't even have a proper schedule for things. You are winning A LOT of money, but still no results are seen in in-game experience nor in customer support. You have many others features in Dot Arena that you could easily import here, why do you do it so slowly? Meanwhile people just quit out of boredom or because of the game has CLEARLY become P2W, even if you don't admit it, that is a fact.

Also, not every guild will have those heroes, every major guild might, but repeating what I said, that is because every major guild has Whales, and going there, every whale is many levels superior to the rest of the guild (unless everyone is Lv100), so they can't even hire those heroes. Don't get me wrong, I have Sylphi and Goram and I have had a great advantage in the game because of them and also many players have quitted, but I decided not to spend anymore since the game has become P2W and I am not rich, so you will be having only whales in the game in a few months, and they will get bored playing against bigger whales.

kojixahi
Knight
Knight

Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:34 pm

This game simply stopped being fun to play without any balance and so many DP events that requires throwing hundreds of dollars monthly at some greedy chineese developers in order to enjoy it. Ironically there are more than enough "players" on my server that do just that for a false feeling of "being good at the game". Also ironically there's plenty of other games out there that didn't reach this greed level with more and better content.

1 star, uninstall. Is clear that this new development path is here to stay and it will only get worse.

XraySlasher
Squire
Squire

Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:25 pm

Pay to win? Not a chance. I've played tons of similar games like soul hunters and I can say that those games were more oriented in "p2w", Lilith is doing good job as developer, making updates, events with unique rewards and listening to players. It's also funny that many people complain about Sylphi and Goram in conjuring stones and yet don't understand that getting towards Top10 means spending. And about the Box heroes, nobody is saying that you need to get them, they're for collectors and people who just want to play with them, simple as that. And did you checked SH FB page? Lilith is making sure you'll get news, updates notes, reminders for maintenance breaks, simple events with prizes and yet majority of people are complaining on that page about "99$ heroes" which you don't have to buy, free skins that were for free as rewards, bugs that only few had, and insults directed towards devs. And yet they answer your questions, adding some heroes people wanted/were hard to get (Lil twins, vespix and others), adding new stuff (hero academy, 100 gold chests). And I have last thing to say: Liliths isn't a charity foundation.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:02 pm

You all should take tips from Senpai Kemosabe. It's all about planning and prioritizing from the very start. I messed up until lvl 90 or so, and I've almost caught up with the big spenders. I can feel the difference, but I'm not an idiot. I find a counter and beat them eventually, and even defend against them. I dont own Orkon. My Pop is 3* as well as Ezio.. I don't use either. Sylphie, ling and goram are 3*. They were bought from purchase events as CS are a ripoff.. I dont even own Orkon. Despite my disadvantages, my chances of winning are big.
I did agree with this before, but...change of mind. Ive paid very little compared to a lot who struggle more than I do.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:26 am

Zentor wrote:
You all should take tips from Senpai Kemosabe. It's all about planning and prioritizing from the very start. I messed up until lvl 90 or so, and I've almost caught up with the big spenders. I can feel the difference, but I'm not an idiot. I find a counter and beat them eventually, and even defend against them. I dont own Orkon. My Pop is 3* as well as Ezio.. I don't use either. Sylphie, ling and goram are 3*. They were bought from purchase events as CS are a ripoff.. I dont even own Orkon. Despite my disadvantages, my chances of winning are big.
I did agree with this before, but...change of mind. Ive paid very little compared to a lot who struggle more than I do.

The issue here is that you paid lol ... I can also withstand again bigger whales with my 3* Sylphi/Goram/PoP, I can get 1st place "easy" most of the times, impossible to keep it though, but that doesn't matter. The issue is that you had to pay, even if little as $50 per hero (CS) and $1 for PoP, but it is indeed P2W. Good thing stars don't make that much of a difference in the game, but you must pay to stay competitive by having those heroes. I don't have Orkon and frequently defeat him in arena, but he is such a broken hero that is needed for raids, arena and even some HoL. And Lilith don't even fix his bugs after a month, he can even win by his own sometimes in a 5vs1 fight.
You need those heroes, even if 3*, to stay at the top. Thus P2W is definitely a fact. In main arena though, you can easily beat whale teams with a 3* PoP, but again, $1 is needed lol... and good heroes.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:57 am

hengli wrote:
Players are complaining about a hero that will end up being released in the shops like everybody else.

No we are rather complaining about a Hero that is a must have in two important competitive sectors of the game, without that particular hero one can never achieve the top 10 ranks, much less the 1st one.

hengli wrote:
For HoL you can still hire the heroes you don't have from your guild so only for the Arena you can say that this is unbalancing the game.

No, hengli my friend that is not true, most of my Guild mates can't hire her bcs all the whales are rather always 2-3 lvls ahead of them, and even if i can hire her there are only 3 Sylphies i can hire and many of them are not at my max lvl or item numbers so that hiders my performance to a great extent and even that's bcs i am in the no.1 guild i have talked with the other guilds and the no.2 and 3 only have 1 sylphi in their camps while the rest of the guilds don't even have that.

So saying that we can just hire her from camp is absolutely meaningless.

i would like to further point out that many good teams in HoL are now using Goram as well, since we can only hire 1 hero per run this makes the game absolutely P2W and on top of that it is clear as day that all this was intentionaly done by Lilith.

hengli wrote:
We will keep working on things like the GP Point Exchange, and try to bring more features and interesting events. Players can even expect a new feature coming very soon.

Gmanju wrote:
mods/admins just become damage control who regurgitate the same lines over and over "Changes are coming, we are listening to all the feedback, be patient, dont worry it will happen soon, just around the corner, it's basically here etc..."

you realize my friend that you are acting exactly the way he mentioned,

and about these so called updates, you already have the basic framework available from your older games for all the new features that you implement in the game, it should merely take half a month to implement these features, yet we receive them at what 3 months per 1 feature rate... and even these features comes bugged.

as Deus Ex also pointed out that Lilith is earning quite a bit from these things however we see very little effort made for in-game experience improvement.

hengli wrote:
If you already left the game I don't see why you are still here complaining. Constructive feedback is always welcome and many changes in the game were done based on player feedback, but complaining only for the sake of complaining is useless.

He is merely helping us realize somethings he seems important, he is just unhappy with the way his once played game is going toward. can you really blame him for being sad about the P2W aspect.

XraySlasher wrote:
Pay to win? Not a chance.

XraySlasher wrote:
getting towards Top10 means spending

quite contradictory i would say, would also like to point out that without Sylphi maintaining even top 50 in HoL Kong is very very hard, i would say near impossible.
XraySlasher wrote:
And about the Box heroes, nobody is saying that you need to get them,

I am and about every one else experience with the game is saying that you need Ling Ling for HoL and Raids. and she is a box event hero.
XraySlasher wrote:
bugs that only few had

bugs that everyone had and bugs that makes the game absolute junk, i am gonna start counting them just so you know.
1.Epic Arena battle not counted bug.
2.Treasure cave disappearance bug.
3.Orkon invincible Bug.
4.Guild announcement bug.
5.Raid stuck bug.
6.CoF invincible random heroes bug.
7.Raid Rewards disappearance bug.
8. Account Lost bug.
and many many more...
XraySlasher wrote:
wanted/were hard to get (Lil twins, vespix and others)

They were released in order to delay Ling ling and Sylphi's release they were holding them for 9 months for this power creep event, people are more than willing to get Sylphi and Goram instead,
XraySlasher wrote:
And I have last thing to say: Liliths isn't a charity foundation.

Well your right about that, they get money from whales, whales play this game to feel better among F2P players, it's Lilith's job to maintain a fixed limited ratio of P2W aspect however since they are deviating from this path players are quiting game, that includes both F2p and whales players alike.

Zentor wrote:

Zentor i respect your opinion bro but keep in mind, that you have already spend around 100+$ on Double purchase bonus if you are winning now that basically makes the game p2w, you have all three heroes [ling, Sylphi, Goram] that other players are craving for,

Heck i am generally in top 10 all the time while i am ViP 5, however i have paid too haven't I, there is literally no one in my server top 50 that is f2p, that says something about the P2W aspect about 1 month ago there were around 10 F2p players in my top 50, and the nuber of whales were limited to around 6/50 now all of the top 20 except me have Goram, Sylphi and orkon.

and what you are basically saying is that paying 100 $ for top 10 doesn't make the game p2w then baboom papa can say the same thing about 10000$. and that definitely say something further about the P2W aspect.

One last thing i would like to say, if i didn't even had Ling i would have quited the game a long time ago. something Lilith should take note of if they just want to banish intelligent players, and only want idiot whales to play there game :D since they won't complain.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

XraySlasher
Squire
Squire

Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:16 am

Oh dear, I've heard only about treasure cave and experienced the freezing raid but I thought it was my phone fault but now I see more bugs. Also I should precised the top10 topic, I meant that top rankings have usually spending people (or whales. Why no bears?) and if you want to compete against them you must be prepared to spend like them. This is what I've seen in most games, top guilds, alliances, players always have better characters, it's natural to F2P games (SH is free on Play and apple stores). The overall P2W aspect in F2P games, is only appearing when you want to get top, so if you want to go top, be spending like all pros.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:47 am

XraySlasher wrote:
Oh dear, I've heard only about treasure cave and experienced the freezing raid but I thought it was my phone fault but now I see more bugs. Also I should precised the top10 topic, I meant that top rankings have usually spending people (or whales. Why no bears?) and if you want to compete against them you must be prepared to spend like them. This is what I've seen in most games, top guilds, alliances, players always have better characters, it's natural to F2P games (SH is free on Play and apple stores). The overall P2W aspect in F2P games, is only appearing when you want to get top, so if you want to go top, be spending like all pros.

You see my friend that is why SH used to be so popular and high voted bcs just a few months ago the P2W aspect was strictly kept in check, there were no Extreme MUST have heroes like Sylphi and Goram and sometimes there were even heroes like Solomon that were released in CS, all good heroes were available through normal means, the updates used to be more meaningful as well last of the good updates gave us Heroic village, the no. of bugs were probably the same though, even these Diamond spender event and Double Purchase bonus and even the Equipment Bonus event used to have lower prices for spending money.

you see why the Title says "NOW" and not "WAS"
This was a very good game with lots of potential until the Developers activated their Greed mode, and as you can see here we are. the bugs and no. of held heroes are actually going in the negative count.
-Each Month two heroes are released in shops, for the last two month they are releasing 4 heroes each month.
-Last update no new hero was added, if you ask why the simple answer would be bcs going in the chronological order the next release would be either Ling or Sylphi and they want to sell them as long as they can, as of now some whales in my server even have them 7*.
-No new feature has come [since the heroic Academy] that can be said to add some decent value in the game.
-The amount of Double purchase bonus has increased tremendously.
-Each update fix some random bugs that I generally don't even know about, as of now nearly each tool and feature has some kind of bug(s) associated with it.
-The customer support is almost dead, and is very dreadful as well.
-The amount of reports from players that claim there account has been lost have increased by a 300% amount.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk