Taegus
Baron
Baron

Re: So this game is now full pay to win

Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:18 am

Luen wrote:
HunterXHunter wrote:
IF LILITH RELEASED MORE MUST HAVE HEROES IN CS THAN I AND PROBABLY THE REST OF MY SERVER WILL QUIT THE GAME. AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS I HOPE THE REST OF THE PLAYERS QUIT AS WELL

They honestly have been releasing must have heroes in CS the whole time, but very few people were buying. Malrath, Sagar, Avior, etc. were all heroes you needed to use CS or spend $$$ to get, but few bought them so they weren't a threat. Personally I'd take an awakened Malrath over an awakened Goram in the arena, same for Sagar over Sylphi. Lilith and other games like this usually make their money off of powerful new heroes. What business wouldn't be making decisions that they expect to lead to more revenue?

Except if you want long term revenue you have to do it in a sane way. There are countless clones out there waiting for their turn and greed can backfire in an instant.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:28 am

Seems quite obvious that developers making quick money now. Probably they have new better project in plans which needs to be funded.
It's up to players now to pay or not pay attention to these hints and decide how much else they plan to invest in game.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:35 pm

So the new updates comes and No new heroes are added to the shops :/ even now when they have ran out of heroes to release before Sylphi, they still want to hold on to her Greedily for no particular good reason. What the hell man, they are on Full Greed mode :/
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:25 pm

HunterXHunter wrote:
So the new updates comes and No new heroes are added to the shops :/ even now when they have ran out of heroes to release before Sylphi, they still want to hold on to her Greedily for no particular good reason. What the hell man, they are on Full Greed mode :/

There was only a few weeks between updates. I've never seen them release heroes more than once per month.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:46 pm

Seho.jpg

Taken from line account, one of the my Guildmate named Seho.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

mmmmmmmmmmmm
Baron
Baron

Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:44 pm

when you see baboom casually dropping $300 on worst f stream you can see where this game is heading. i'm not sure about how the game works in regions, there is other versions? but when the chinese/ asain find a game they like it goes full pay to win.

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:20 pm

In my server there are more high level players who quit every week. The number have been really high in the latest weeks.

Imho, or they stop releasing 3+ heroes per month, or they add a new mode, something like HoL with dojo+pp rules(e.g. defeat this boss using only heroes starting with "A"). or even better. They're losing so many high VIP players due to scam conjuring stone!

kojixahi
Knight
Knight

Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:42 am

In deed, one would think that they are preparing to pull the plug on this game and try to cash out as much as possible in the short time they have left. Incredible bad drop rates on CS, jades to "help" that get reset every four week and become useful only if more than $120-150 are spent in that timeframe, so many new heroes and all with paid events - with ridiculously high price tags for a casual mobile game.

Who knows, maybe is true, they might have sold the game already to Ubisoft and now are using every trick in the book to squeeze every cent out of their player base.

Cherrybomb
Knight
Knight

Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:04 pm

one can only speculate as to where this game is heading but i feel it's going down a negative path. as for drop rate in CS this is hidden by the fact you can have the hero guarenteed using jade but it also guarentees lillith $100 99% of the time and $500 for 5*.

Fatboy
Squire
Squire

Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:06 pm

Right now I am about to give up for those Crucible teams cannot be passed without some kind of cheating. Who the hell have seen Gale using her ultimate THREE times per fight without any buffers? But she was quite alone counteracting all my fully charged team and killed them all without any visible damage from my side. OK, I am ready to buy such Gale but all I am having is a shy girl who can hardly use her ult once per 1 battle with no effect. Probably we are using different Gales then show me the direction where I can find the right one. For now I am even more disappointed than when was playing some Russian game where all I had to do is just buy their crazy crystals.