Dodge Rating: 220+116
Physical Resistance: 5%
Control Time Reduction: 10+29

Health Recovery: 4770
Energy Efficiency: 0+10%
7 Kill Bonus Resistance
Ability Level Bonus: 0+1
0+17% Chance of Resisting Silence

His third ability has insane stats as well.
Increase Physical Attack by 2525
Increase Lifesteal by 505
Takes a base of 1010 damage over time

Zi0iP wrote:
PoP isn't used because he is bugged.

Where is he bugged?
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Re: New CS Hero: Orkon [Discussion]

Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:15 pm

PoP logs you out after the battle when you use his skill manually.
no more money from me

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:28 pm

Yeah you're right. But that makes Zi0iP's argument kinda obsolete if he was referring to that bug. Doesn't affect arena at all.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:37 pm

Arclight wrote:
Yeah you're right. But that makes Zi0iP's argument kinda obsolete if he was referring to that bug. Doesn't affect arena at all.

Maybe he was referring to the fact that he almost never turns into the Dark Prince. Is this intended?

GreyWind
Knight
Knight

Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:48 am

before drop rate was low, now i believe its lower than before, like i took 3 heroes with 1 - 5 summons, now its just like 100 summon and nothing
Randomization of items in shops is a mistake.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:51 am

He may be OP... his ult is extremely powerful and dangerous. In 1v1 he takes out the enemy for a long time, but more important is what I have seen in my last arena duel with him. He used his ult on Zem, who attacked his own team and got targeted by his own Cara. She killed her team mate.
no more money from me

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:48 am

@Arclight PoP awakening is bugged. It never procs and, when it does, the Prince kills himself. When he will work as intented, he may be great!

@Namorat what's worse is: if there are Orkon vs X+Y ==> Orkon ults X ==> Orkon+X kill Y ==> game is won. X is considered Orkon's team mate, so you insta-win the game.
In Epic Arena this is extremely dangerus!

Anyway, from low tests, Orkon's damage rarely reaches 20k ==> his goal is to survive and ult

gypsedanger
Squire
Squire

Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:25 pm

Orkon is actually amazing mines O+1 with 4 items fully enchanted and im on the 2 part of the awakening because i did the 50k diamonds thing. He'll be done in 6 days because i got unlucky with the blood arena. Anyways he does really really good in HoL certain fights. The longer the fight the better he is because i think its his 3rd skill? Hes almost on the same damage level as sylphi and a little ahead of goram in damage. Arena wise im only level 93 but im position 6 on my server and i use him all the time. Hes mainly a meat shield tank then ults and completely takes away the advantage the enemy team has " most of the time the enemy team kills the mind controlled person" which is awesome! Then after that you go back as orkron with a huge number advantage! All im saying is dont sleep on this guy hes going to be very good! Come sunday ill post a video of his awakening for everyone to see!
Gypse danger
192 Elite headhunter

gypsedanger
Squire
Squire

Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:27 pm

gypsedanger wrote:
Orkon is actually amazing mines O+1 with 4 items fully enchanted and im on the 2 part of the awakening because i did the 50k diamonds thing. He'll be done in 6 days because i got unlucky with the blood arena. Anyways he does really really good in HoL certain fights. The longer the fight the better he is because i think its his 3rd skill? Hes almost on the same damage level as sylphi and a little ahead of goram in damage. Arena wise im only level 93 but im position 6 on my server and i use him all the time. Hes mainly a meat shield tank then ults and completely takes away the advantage the enemy team has " most of the time the enemy team kills the mind controlled person" which is awesome! Then after that you go back as orkron with a huge number advantage! All im saying is dont sleep on this guy hes going to be very good! Come sunday ill post a video of his awakening for everyone to see!

also forgot to mention his damage may not look great in arena because its bugged, when you ult and take control of a enemy player it doesn't count that damage as Orkons it counts it as the enemy team players damage for some reason, not sure if thats intended but yeah.
Gypse danger
192 Elite headhunter

Taegus
Baron
Baron

Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:01 pm

Not only they release one OP hero after another in an amazing cache grab, this is also a second bugged hero in a row. Check this: