TheKopanoi
Squire
Squire

Re: Awakened Prince of Persia

Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:53 pm

So, an undesirable hero that was really average and just delayed a bit the others (all that for just 120€, soon 150€), became even worse when awakened? Do you guys beta test the heroes before releasing them to the public or are we supposed to do this for you? And it doesn't come for free or cheap neither.

We have already mentioned that PoP's damage is extremely laughable, even if he is mostly cc oriented. For a paid hero you do expect something better than that. But, ok, let's pretend that this was the intention, to offer another mediocre hero (after Lars). Do you realize that someone spends days gathering his item's pcs (due to the pathetic drop ratio), only to find out that his character is worse than before? Why did the users have to state the obvious? it's been days since the first complaints and nothing has been done still. We do deserve to know when you will deal with this and exactly what you intend to do with the 5th ability.

Btw, do something with Orkon as well. Have you made up your mind regarding how his ultimate supposes to work? People also spent a fortune in the diamond black hole that is Conjuring Stone, only to see him turn from a power horse to a mouse in dt. Even his 4th ability is so easily interrupted, that makes him unworthy.

Listen to your users and try to keep them satisfied from time to time. it helps!

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:10 am

PoP, Lars and Orkon are all good heroes. I'd say Orkon is OP even. We do not want even *more* strong heroes for money we want a balanced game.

TheKopanoi
Squire
Squire

Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:07 am

As I said earlier, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Good or bad depends on anyone's definition actually. At the moment I am not the only one that feels that those heroes are less than desirable and it seems that Lilith acknowledges their fault by changing PoP's fifth ability. Nilya is free and far better at the moment than PoP, Orkon or Lars, comparable even against the almighty Sylphi.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:33 am

PoP is quite reasonable for it's price. Not quite OP, but expands team building opportunities.
Orkon seems OP, but little tests.
Lars is free available now and I saw him 6* at level 90. He is very strong.

Taegus
Baron
Baron

Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:11 am

Lars is one of the most versatile heroes in the game and with more stars he should be great. He is great in the arena and great in HOL where he turns bosses around which helps alot with certain bosses.

His 4 ability also makes him regenerate HP fast and he is a diving tank that can take a lot of punishment. What more do you want.

TheKopanoi
Squire
Squire

Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:15 pm

Anyone who has awakened him and cares to comment if the last update did improve things? One my mates who's done it mentioned that he is still worse after the awakening. If that's the case and others verify it as well, I do not intend to awake him, till Lilith set things straight at last!

gypsedanger
Squire
Squire

Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:33 pm

TheKopanoi wrote:
Anyone who has awakened him and cares to comment if the last update did improve things? One my mates who's done it mentioned that he is still worse after the awakening. If that's the case and others verify it as well, I do not intend to awake him, till Lilith set things straight at last!

I personally think he's much better, mines O+1 fully enchanted (cant go O+2 because im only lvl 93). But his awakening doesnt kill him anymore for sure, the only thing I can honestly argue is that his damage in awakened mode still is a little lack luster. But hey hes in a far better state that he was before this patch.
Gypse danger
192 Elite headhunter

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:40 pm

I tested him 20 times only.
I can tell you his awakening is way more balanced now, even if it needs to proc a little bit more, imho. If you have 1 female heroe, it never procs if that hero is not Mirielle(high hp pool); 2 female heroes: PoP needs to have 20-30% hp and one of the 2 died; with 3 female heroes we can appreciate his awakening when he has 50% hp. His damage increase is noticeable, even if he's still a tank-control, not a dps; I haven't really noticed changes in his combo, but I may have to pay more attention.

What I can see is: his HP drain is balanced with his life-steal. Obviously, a CC or facing tank teams make him to die very soon.
I still prefer him pre-awakening :/

Lucasdon
Squire
Squire

Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:08 am

I'm so happy I didn't upgrade him to 5* now.
Probably never will.

TheKopanoi
Squire
Squire

Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:31 am

So, if the majority (if not all) agrees that the pre-awakening state is better than the post, Lilith should do something about it. It takes time and effort to awake a hero, just to find out that he became worse than before.

I still won't recommend PoP to others, as long as he is still broken in this aspect.