PatoMCR
Knight
Knight

Re: Awakened Prince of Persia

Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:20 am

I have him lvl 94 O+1 and yes, his Ult won't kill him now.

I'm not sure if he was better or worse before the awakening...He just feels weird...

TheKopanoi
Squire
Squire

Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:00 am

I have him as 95 O+1 all maxed out, even his item and I see no actual benefit from awakening him. In fact he seems to become less useful than before. I do acknowledge that other heroes' awakening was not impressive, but it surely did not make them worse as it happens with PoP. Lilith has to reconsider his ability!

TheKopanoi
Squire
Squire

Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:36 pm

Still no definite answer if someone should awake PoP or not? I'm almost ready to awake him, but I'm reluctant to do so if his performance will be worse than before. Is Lilith willing to recheck this or not? As far as I remember it is the first time that a hero suffers from such issues after awakening. We need some certainty here and an official statement.

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:56 pm

TheKopanoi wrote:
Still no definite answer if someone should awake PoP or not? I'm almost ready to awake him, but I'm reluctant to do so if his performance will be worse than before. Is Lilith willing to recheck this or not? As far as I remember it is the first time that a hero suffers from such issues after awakening. We need some certainty here and an official statement.

Dokras suffered from his awakening, until he found a niche for him aswell.

Anyway, the Dark Prince now survives; his new combos deal good damage...but I won't prioritize his awakening!

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:45 pm

My Dark Prince survives well. He only dies when he transform with very low health, but that is to be expected.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:07 am

Zi0iP wrote:
TheKopanoi wrote:

Dokras suffered from his awakening, until he found a niche for him aswell.

Anyway, the Dark Prince now survives; his new combos deal good damage...but I won't prioritize his awakening!

I am liking him so far, really good CC, and yeah, I don't think the awakening adds much to his role.

I am unsure about his upgrades in academy. What do you think is best for the last skill in the first page? +Ability seems meh, considering his abilities... But I'm not sure about the ther 2 skills either. Also +attack or +hit? I think +hit may actually be good for him.

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:06 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
I am liking him so far, really good CC, and yeah, I don't think the awakening adds much to his role.

I am unsure about his upgrades in academy. What do you think is best for the last skill in the first page? +Ability seems meh, considering his abilities... But I'm not sure about the ther 2 skills either. Also +attack or +hit? I think +hit may actually be good for him.

I quit and uninstalled the game, so I don't remember what I upgraded.

Anyway, + ability is bad on him; + attack is granted by the awakening; +hit is good, in my opinion, but damage is not his main role. I would upgrade the defense page first