gypsedanger
Squire
Squire

Awakened Prince of Persia

Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:25 pm

So this morning I was lucky enough to get my Prince awakened, had all excitement thinking he was going to be amazing! But then after I used him in about 20+ arenas testing him he only used Dark Prince (The awakening move) once in the 20+ arena games ive played. Ive tried everything from my normal team which included 2 female heroes and himself to having 4 female heroes thinking it would make his awakening move proc more. But the results were all the same, the one time he did use his awakening move it was in my normal team of 2 female heroes and it last all of 2 sec before he died. Granted hes orange +1 4 items fully enchanted also with his awakening item fully enchanted as well. He also doesnt die quick either he lasts until the very end from 45 sec to a whole min but nothing happens. Now im not sure if his awakening is bugged or if the threshold to proc the skill is far to high. Either way I find his awakening is useless if its working as intended. If anyone else has there prince awakened i would love to hear your insight and see if you guys are having the same issues I am.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

gypse danger
192 Elite headhunter
5th in arena ladder
Gypse danger
192 Elite headhunter

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Re: Awakened Prince of Persia

Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:58 pm

Many reported him being bugged, not working as intended, etc etc.
His awakening is pretty bad if opponents have high dodge rating or high armor.

I'll have him awakened, full enchant(O+2) and full academy in 2 days. I'll add my reports then

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:00 pm

Zi0iP wrote:

How does that affect the probability of him turning into the Dark Prince?

gypsedanger
Squire
Squire

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:15 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Zi0iP wrote:

Yeah it only effects his awakening when "he or a female take damage" and enemy yeah with high dodge doesnt effect his awakening. Unless you mean when its proc'd?
Gypse danger
192 Elite headhunter

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:22 am

He will slowly change himself into Dark Form; but mind the "slow" stuff (By default might take 1 minute to change him into Dark Prince)
Good thing is the Dark Form progress counts on Female Heroes on BOTH SIDES (Either yours or enemy) but depends on number of attacks received to Dustan / Female Heroes, but I have no idea if damage dealt also the factor to make him into Dark Prince.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:51 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Zi0iP wrote:

Being bugged and not working as intended? That influences his ability a lot;

His awakening is bad? Yeah, out of being buffed, it's bad even against opponents with high dodge rating or high armor ==> actually his awakening is useless

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:55 am

Zi0iP wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Zi0iP wrote:

Being bugged and not working as intended? That influences his ability a lot;

His awakening is bad? Yeah, out of being buffed, it's bad even against opponents with high dodge rating or high armor ==> actually his awakening is useless

I mean opponents having high armor/dodge. How does it affect the chance of turning into dark prince?

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:21 pm

Zi0iP wrote:
==> actually his awakening is useless

Perfect for me :D
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Zi0iP wrote:
I mean opponents having high armor/dodge. How does it affect the chance of turning into dark prince?

Yes i was wondering the same thing.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

gypsedanger
Squire
Squire

Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:19 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
He will slowly change himself into Dark Form; but mind the "slow" stuff (By default might take 1 minute to change him into Dark Prince)
Good thing is the Dark Form progress counts on Female Heroes on BOTH SIDES (Either yours or enemy) but depends on number of attacks received to Dustan / Female Heroes, but I have no idea if damage dealt also the factor to make him into Dark Prince.

In the text it actually says "female teammates or himself taking damage".
Gypse danger
192 Elite headhunter

gypsedanger
Squire
Squire

Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:12 am

gypsedanger wrote:
So this morning I was lucky enough to get my Prince awakened, had all excitement thinking he was going to be amazing! But then after I used him in about 20+ arenas testing him he only used Dark Prince (The awakening move) once in the 20+ arena games ive played. Ive tried everything from my normal team which included 2 female heroes and himself to having 4 female heroes thinking it would make his awakening move proc more. But the results were all the same, the one time he did use his awakening move it was in my normal team of 2 female heroes and it last all of 2 sec before he died. Granted hes orange +1 4 items fully enchanted also with his awakening item fully enchanted as well. He also doesnt die quick either he lasts until the very end from 45 sec to a whole min but nothing happens. Now im not sure if his awakening is bugged or if the threshold to proc the skill is far to high. Either way I find his awakening is useless if its working as intended. If anyone else has there prince awakened i would love to hear your insight and see if you guys are having the same issues I am.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

gypse danger
192 Elite headhunter
5th in arena ladder

ok I have a ton of footage of arenas with him not using it at all but when I try and post it, it says "invited file extension" . Any idea how to get around that? Would love to get the information out there!
Gypse danger
192 Elite headhunter