JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Re: [Event] VOTE FOR THE NEXT AWAKENING! [17th - 20th Mar 2017]

Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:07 am

I already know 3 heroes have awakened in China(Enrique, Slim and Ulfang), but Sumiko??? I never expected that coming.
Only I know Lucius will no longer bring his scythe; so I have no idea about Lucius Awakening.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:16 am

HunterXHunter wrote:
I would have really preferred if Tanya was in the choose-able option.

Oh yeah, make an already very strong character even stronger *facepalm*

I'm sad that Slim will win. Probably 80% of those votes are young servers without knowledge he has no right of existence in the Lvl100 meta.

Best choices would've been Enrique and Lucius. If you don't agree you don't see the value in both of them.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:20 am

What s wrong with his existence in lvl100 meta?
I thought people expect exactly opposite from awakening, something that will return hero to the meta.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:58 am

Sigh. I will be very dissapointed with slim awakening. I would have prefered sumiko or lucius or henrique. They are different heroes and i like variety. The others are boring for me.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:18 pm

Arclight wrote:
HunterXHunter wrote:

I'm sad that Slim will win. Probably 80% of those votes are young servers without knowledge he has no right of existence in the Lvl100 meta.

Best choices would've been Enrique and Lucius. If you don't agree you don't see the value in both of them.

Tanya is not that strong, the two possible outcomes were 1)She got a good awakening, then I would go and upgrade her right now. 2)She got a useless awakening, then i can finally relax that she would never become a threat to me and that there is no point in upgrading her.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:19 pm

HunterXHunter wrote:
Arclight wrote:
HunterXHunter wrote:

Tanya is not that strong, the two possible outcomes were 1)She got a good awakening, then I would go and upgrade her right now. 2)She got a useless awakening, then i can finally relax that she would never become a threat to me and that there is no point in upgrading her.

OK, you gotta stop with Tanya being virtually useless xD she is not! Even if she gets a shitty awakening, she will become even better because extra item and shitty ability.
And Enrique is a good hero at Orange, only problem there are better, but there was one guy in our server that used him well and was trashing everyone, although by O1 he ceased to be that useful. A GOOD awakening will make him meta for sure. Ulfang is still usable if wisely, and I really expect an awakening from him. Sumiko needs a little rework either on skills or on stats to make her usable with an awakening.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:53 pm

HunterXHunter wrote:
Arclight wrote:
HunterXHunter wrote:

Tanya is very strong, trust me.

Maxie3
Squire
Squire

Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:11 pm

I voted for Enrique. My unquestionable favorite hero since I started to play Soul Hunters (Riley release). I am not sure why, but I just love this guy. Excellent choice, my friend (HunterXHunter). :D
But to be quite honest, all of them needs it. I won't be mad if Enrique will have to wait a little bit longer.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:32 pm

DeusEx wrote:
OK, you gotta stop with Tanya being virtually useless xD she is not! Even if she gets a shitty awakening, she will become even better because extra item and shitty ability.

i never said she was useless, i agree she is pretty good but a bad awakening will ruin her future potential that would mean other heroes will probably leave her far behind, unless you doubt Lilith's Greediness you would probably agree as well.

DeusEx wrote:
And Enrique is a good hero at Orange, only problem there are better, but there was one guy in our server that used him well and was trashing everyone, although by O1 he ceased to be that useful. A GOOD awakening will make him meta for sure. Ulfang is still usable if wisely, and I really expect an awakening from him. Sumiko needs a little rework either on skills or on stats to make her usable with an awakening.

You know what one time an F2P Level 90 player defeated all the whales of level 92-94 and reached the top 1 all on his own and he was using Flora as her 5th hero, granted the rest of the heroes were in the meta. one more time same thing happened this time the 5th hero was Mortus. many other times i have encountered heroes like Amber and boomer and they did pretty well they did higher dmg then the meta heroes. The point is ENOUGH UPGRADED even a non meta hero can do very good. because the game's Random functions are just too much.

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Tanya is very strong, trust me.

once again i never said she was weak, i agree my choice of words were a bit odd. what i meant was she was not Strong enough that she would disrupt the entire game with an awakening, if she is given a decent awakening [not an OP one] she May become one of the top 5 heroes but she would not be as cheated as Goram, Sylphi and the likes of them.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

Unity
Knight
Knight

Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:04 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
I already know 3 heroes have awakened in China (Enrique, Slim and Ulfang), but Sumiko???

Do you know who Enrique is called in Dot Arena? I've been unable to find his name or icon on the Gamepedia site.

Same thing for Slim/Edward, but just for his Awakening ability.