assenko
Knight
Knight

No server merge for us again?!

Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:10 pm

Seriously, Lilith, you need to reconsider your algorithm for determining server activity, the one you use right now is pure cancer and useless sh*t. We, the server 145, been asking for a merge for three straight previous merges and been denied. Yet more and more people quit the game daily just because they are bored, there is no competition on server, there is nothing to do in the game, since there is no new content ever, people just stop playing, stop paying money for this pile of sh*t. Is this your goal, is losing money something you want to achieve? In that case good job - mission accomplished. I mean just look at the pictures, we were 100k+ points guild, every other one in top 5 was around 70k+ points, we alone lost 10 to 15 people who just stopped in the course of two weeks, two freaking weeks, I can`t image how empty and stale the other guilds are at this point. We managed to get a couple of new recruits, but its nothing compared to what we lost, there is no source of new players, there is nothing, we just have 5 people sitting there with zero contribution because they don't play just so we can use their teams for guild war and no one to replace them with. This is ridiculous, and it pisses me off to no end. When will Lilith get their heads out of their asses and start thinking about their players? Have you considered that maybe, just maybe, actual players of the server are much more aware of need of a merge than your stupid automated algorithm, if there even is one - it seems quite doubtful lately, to be honest. And now we are just screwed: no merge now means no merge for another month probably, most likely even more players will quit out of boredom. But knowing Lilith I don't even expect an answer, nor an action. They just don't give a sh*t. Sure, crap out a new hero every two weeks, milk your few dozen cash cows and feel good about yourself.

Image Image

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Re: No server merge for us again?!

Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:36 pm

Our own server, 155, isn't as bad, but most people I talk to, from different guilds, would prefer a merge. I agree, the fact that it looks as if many new servers get merged, makes me think fewer and fewer people even register and start to play, so they want them to be in active servers and pay money.
no more money from me

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:37 pm

I'm getting merged with server 159. Server 159 already got merged with server 158, and I got merged with server 158.

Absolutely zero change. :-)

vvarg
Marquis
Marquis

Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:53 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт