KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: New Hero : Prince of Persia

Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:27 pm

Ivanrgs wrote:
Khmm... what kind of right team? Currently looks useless to me :)

I have no experience with this hero yet but, looking at his skills and stat growth, I think he will be very powerful when fully maxed and awakened

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:38 pm

He can't be useless, though.He just wait and growth in strengh to bring surprise for all of us))). Use him with other powerful heroes and all things will be OK.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:25 pm

You are right. Sadly I only have 2 at that fusion, because I level up every single new hero instead of focusing ^^
no more money from me

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:01 pm

So still waiting to someone share really good experience with him :)

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:17 pm

Ivanrgs wrote:
So still waiting to someone share really good experience with him :)

Not from me :P I'm still doing Goram's awakening and farming items for him.

A guy from my guild is already on the 2nd part of the awakening quest for the prince though, so he may get some info soon. The 2nd part is "Tidal Temple" in the bountiful caverns btw.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:32 am

Damn... these people are hardcore lol ... so by next weeked will be awakened. Still good time to know :P

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:57 am

I need another week for the twins and then another week for the prince... usually I don't like skills that drain life, but if his buffs as dark prince are strong enough it could be worth it.
no more money from me

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:27 am

Well, he will lose HP but at the same time he should gain at least the same amount he is losing because of the increase in attack, lifesteal and speed. His main weakness will be CC heroes I guess, to let drain his HP.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:57 am

You are right, but he has some moves that don't deal damage for a moment, like that wall run or the rolling around. I don't trust Lilith enough to get it right from the start ^^
no more money from me

TheKopanoi
Squire
Squire

Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:57 pm

This hero is just a disgrace and personally I regret the money I spent for purchasing him. I am not going to recommend it to anyone as it stands and till Lilith do something to truly make him worthwhile. He is extremely squishy even as 7 stars in Orange and at level 94 at the moment and honestly I'm not even sure if I will bother to update him even further or keep the items for even free heroes like Nilya. Never thought that such a pricey hero would be so unnecessary. He dies usually first and the damage is just a joke. Tashi for instance is far superior in every case. I have lost more matches with him than with many other heroes in his place.

If I could turn timit back I would have just spent the money to Sylphi or Goram or even on charity alone.