Dirk
Baron
Baron

Daphne

Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:29 pm

I realy don't know if she worth a try...

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Daphne

Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:16 pm

She's good on giving buffs and moderate damage dealer, means she is slight worth for Arena.
I just surprised Daphne came out in Soul Hunters before HQ (In China) which Daphne will come out as Conjuring Stone Hero/Reload Hero in HQ.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:21 pm

Her kit is great for dive teams.
Her stats are not THAT good but you rely on her surviving more than other supports.

IMHO, even if niche, she is good

tehzmann
Squire
Squire

Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:31 pm

I have been testing her with Garrick. The timing is perfect, he goes stealth, she throws him to middle or back line still in stealth, then he hits someone for a a lot of damage. I don't know what it is, but Daphne has targeted Garrick first like 15 times in a row for me. I will keep testing, but it looks like you have to build a team completely around her.

TreeSap
Baron
Baron

Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:05 pm

tehzmann wrote:
I have been testing her with Garrick. The timing is perfect, he goes stealth, she throws him to middle or back line still in stealth, then he hits someone for a a lot of damage. I don't know what it is, but Daphne has targeted Garrick first like 15 times in a row for me. I will keep testing, but it looks like you have to build a team completely around her.

I wonder if there is buff priority logic that favors Garrick over many others. Enrique also seems to target Garrick nearly every time for his haste buff if Garrick is still alive. Based on my limited experience, buff logic seems to have a solid order on which heroes get the buff. For instance, to get Enrique to consider buffing Octo at all (a really useful hero to hasten), I have to make sure that Garrick, Lingling, Tanya, Kong, Wraxius, and some others aren't on the team. Which means that practically it isn't worth arranging Enrique to buff Octo, which then means that Octo can't have synergy with Enrique almost ever, despite him being the one of the best choices for Enrique to apply his buff on.

Luckily with Daphne's ability, Garrick does seem to be a pretty good choice... although having used Garrick, that also feels like a death sentence for him too if the whole opposing party jumps on him after he murders someone. But I haven't seen it for myself.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:31 pm

I have seen her always throw the hero at the far back, no exception up to know with different heroes.

TreeSap
Baron
Baron

Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:37 pm

She throws your back-row heroes into the middle of the other party??? Really?

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:12 pm

Correction: she throws the very back middle-line hero in your party. If there are back-liners they won't be thrown. At least not to my experience. Will experiment a little more with no middle line after her and a backliner and noone after her.

GreyWind
Knight
Knight

Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:05 pm

She is pretty decente with garrick, i feels if you combo Daphne Garrick and taurus, will be good

She every throw midles on other team, if any midles alive, she put a front (on my test she throw zem when my kong died).

Backing on first line, How the guy said, the timing of her and garrick is perfect, is perfect too to avoid tauros though, were was used too rape garrick's ass. And you using garrick daphne and tauros, you will guarantee a kill, cause garrick damage is overpower mainly for midles and backline, and with tauros 3rd skill he'll protect garrick from atacks
Randomization of items in shops is a mistake.